Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 03, 2019, 01:54:39 AM

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]

Author Topic: NFL  (Read 19799 times)

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
Re: NFL
« Reply #885 on: Today at 04:56:41 PM »

Maybe you should just cede that you and others were wrong about this guy, instead of launching yet another personal attack, merely because I don't root for your team, joshie.

It's interesting that all of the people who have posted anywhere I read that think Kaepernick did something inappropriate by accepting the money are white. The rest of the voices are talking about how he beat the NFL and they are celebrating.

I think I'm on their team and it is no surprise to me that you don't root for them.

He can take the money. No problem. Just shows what his stance was all about. He's no Curt Flood.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NFL
« Reply #886 on: Today at 07:30:05 PM »

Maybe you should just cede that you and others were wrong about this guy, instead of launching yet another personal attack, merely because I don't root for your team, joshie.

It's interesting that all of the people who have posted anywhere I read that think Kaepernick did something inappropriate by accepting the money are white. The rest of the voices are talking about how he beat the NFL and they are celebrating.

I think I'm on their team and it is no surprise to me that you don't root for them.

He can take the money. No problem. Just shows what his stance was all about. He's no Curt Flood.

I totally agree that he was no Curt Flood.

OTOH, I don't think anybody made Curt Flood the kind of offer that the NFL made to Kaepernick. It might be that he would have been no Curt Flood, either.

My point about you remains.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]