Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81]

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 19341 times)

lesterdog

• View Profile
Re: Knicks Picks
« Reply #1200 on: Today at 09:02:04 AM »

Los 22
Biz 23
Bank 24
Nagel 25
J Straw 31
Chip 33
Kam 33
Fac 34
[/quote

I'm projecting 23

Max Knick wins during the Porzingis era = 32.
This year = Porzingis era without Porzingis.
For the most part, we have been jettisoning talent in exchange for projects and picks and seem likely (Lee) to continue down that path. (No problems with it.)
Our most productive player is likely gone next year and plays a position the league seems hell-bent to make obsolete.
None of our rookies project to add meaningfully to this year's win total.
21 seems intellectually honest.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #1201 on: Today at 09:19:46 AM »

Curry starts the year 55/56/100
Rest in peace, Tex Winter

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: Today at 09:20:36 AM »

Porzingis will return by MLK Day

lesterdog

• View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: Today at 09:53:11 AM »

Maybe. Maybe. But if he wasn't inclined to be cautious already, the lack of the extension may trigger extra caution. He and his bro don't fool around with his career.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: Today at 10:11:29 AM »

Reminder to all

League Pass is FREE this week.

Wanna see TWolves

Heh - wouldnt surprise me if they beat Spurs and run out 5-1 or so.

carlos123

• View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: Today at 10:15:24 AM »

Los 22
Biz 23
Bank 24
Nagel 25
J Straw 31
Chip 33
Kam 33
Fac 34
[/quote

I'm projecting 23

Max Knick wins during the Porzingis era = 32.
This year = Porzingis era without Porzingis.
For the most part, we have been jettisoning talent in exchange for projects and picks and seem likely (Lee) to continue down that path. (No problems with it.)
Our most productive player is likely gone next year and plays a position the league seems hell-bent to make obsolete.
None of our rookies project to add meaningfully to this year's win total.
21 seems intellectually honest.

Les, I like you, but donít appreciate your going one lower than me.

Biz, can I change my bet to 20? Or one below Les if he tries to undercut me again.

Kam

• View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: Today at 10:27:27 AM »

Looking at the play of Tatum vs. Fultz, itís very clear why Philly had to sack its entire management.

The Celtics buried the Sixers with that trade. Itís worse than what Ainge did to the Nyets. At least the old dudes Brooklyn got were somewhat productive for a while.

Weird trade.  Philly had Ben Simmons who is LeBron-like in that he is tall and dominates the ball. You want him dominating the ball because he is so good.  So you had your ball-handler.  So you trade up to draft a smaller ball-handler who is not as good??

And if that wasn't enough they make the same mistake again the next draft trading for another backcourt guy in Zhaire Smith.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: Today at 10:30:42 AM »

Looking at the play of Tatum vs. Fultz, itís very clear why Philly had to sack its entire management.

The Celtics buried the Sixers with that trade. Itís worse than what Ainge did to the Nyets. At least the old dudes Brooklyn got were somewhat productive for a while.

Weird trade.  Philly had Ben Simmons who is LeBron-like in that he is tall and dominates the ball. You want him dominating the ball because he is so good.  So you had your ball-handler.  So you trade up to draft a smaller ball-handler who is not as good??

And if that wasn't enough they make the same mistake again the next draft trading for another backcourt guy in Zhaire Smith.

Yeah, guards rule, seems.......

Fultz is 20 years, 5 months old - and will be with Philly another 6-7 years at least

No rush.

lesterdog

• View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: Today at 10:30:53 AM »

Les, I like you, but donít appreciate your going one lower than me.

Biz, can I change my bet to 20? Or one below Les if he tries to undercut me again.

:) You know it's actually damn hard to lose 21 games in this league. I think your 22 is a pretty good bet.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: Today at 10:35:19 AM »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: Today at 10:54:16 AM »

Yeah, guards rule, seems.......

Fultz is 20 years, 5 months old - and will be with Philly another 6-7 years at least

No rush.

At which time, kid will formally announce his winner of the Tatum + lottery pick for Fultz trade, which shall be known as the Lonzo Ball Award.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81]