Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
July 18, 2018, 02:12:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: NASCAR  (Read 3362 times)
MrUtley3
Superhero Member

X'Cessive Mercenary

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »

The level of ignorance displayed in your last post, weezo, indicates exactly why you are a NASCAR fan.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours?
weezo
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

Resue when he was a cute little kitten

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2008, 01:49:46 PM »

Geez, Utley,

And all this time I thought it was just that I enjoyed the sport that made me a fan of Nascar. And, one of my sisters is a hockey fan and she tells me all about the fans of that sport!
CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »

Nobody in sport whines more than NASCAR fans.

Except Yankees fans, of course.

Funny, and I was sure that you personally had that honor nailed down Hammer.

dichotomous

“To paraphrase Oedipus, Hamlet, Lear, and all those guys, "I wish I had known this some time ago.” Roger Zelazny, Sign of the Unicorn
MrUtley3
Superhero Member

X'Cessive Mercenary

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2008, 02:17:27 PM »

Wouldn't want to take that rusty crown from your thorny head, cap.

CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2008, 03:42:29 PM »

Mighty decent of you old man.

Perhaps we can make a shiny new one for you.

dichotomous

“To paraphrase Oedipus, Hamlet, Lear, and all those guys, "I wish I had known this some time ago.” Roger Zelazny, Sign of the Unicorn
CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2008, 11:27:43 AM »

Wild one at Charlotte. Too bad for Tony, getting a flat tire right there has got to hurt. Smart move by the Gordon boys to just take gas. Moved em up 9 spots. Turned a 18th or so finish into a #4 finish.

How Earnhardt got away with flying down the pits by the safety truck is beyond me. Might it be his last "name"Huh

dichotomous

MrUtley3
Superhero Member

X'Cessive Mercenary

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2008, 05:42:51 PM »

NASKLAN

http://www.comcast.net/articles/sports-general/20080610/NASCAR-Harassment.Lawsuit/

weezo
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2008, 05:49:24 PM »

I wish the woman luck with her suit. Men can be pigs! In any sport!
CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2008, 08:41:21 AM »

I wish the woman luck with her suit. Men can be pigs! In any sport!

While all women are just petitte angels.  Cheesy

dichotomous

weezo
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2008, 11:28:32 AM »

Yeah, Captain Cargo,

I am one of those petite angels. But there are women who are bulldogs, and who would make excellent quarterbacks and linemen football positions. They could certainly referee quite well. But, those sports do not even consider women. Nascar at least allowed a woman in, then mistreated her. They have done the same with black and female drivers. Not forbidden, but not accepted either.
CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »

Yeah, Captain Cargo,

I am one of those petite angels. But there are women who are bulldogs, and who would make excellent quarterbacks and linemen football positions. They could certainly referee quite well. But, those sports do not even consider women. Nascar at least allowed a woman in, then mistreated her. They have done the same with black and female drivers. Not forbidden, but not accepted either.

Any woman that tried to play professional football at anything other than someone who kicked the bean would not last one game. Whether it be because of injury(near death experience) or getting pushed up and down the field and sucking so much the coach would have to pull her off the field.

Not to be sexist, just reality.

Referee? Okay, I could buy that.

dichotomous

weezo
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2008, 03:53:48 PM »

Capt Cargo,

I don't think you have seen some of the women I have seen! Not all women are petite or angels, and if they boys can learn to be good at the game, so can women. So, I think you are being sexist. And, I waste no time whatsoever in watching or playing any ball sports. It's not my thing. But, there are undoubtedly women who would love to be pushed down and field and entitled to grab for other players' balls.
CaptainCargo
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »

Capt Cargo,

I don't think you have seen some of the women I have seen! Not all women are petite or angels, and if they boys can learn to be good at the game, so can women. So, I think you are being sexist. And, I waste no time whatsoever in watching or playing any ball sports. It's not my thing. But, there are undoubtedly women who would love to be pushed down and field and entitled to grab for other players' balls.

Not being sexist Weezy. No matter how tough you think these ladies are they simply couldn't take the physical pounding. They would get seriously hurt.

dichotomous

kidcarter8
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2008, 05:45:09 PM »

Yeah, Captain Cargo,

The NFL would consider a woman official.

And OPEN NFL tryout camps certainly would welcome a woman, though maybe reluctantly.

Stop talking out your piehole.
weezo
Poll Manager
Superhero Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2008, 06:22:38 PM »

Oh, dear, Kid,

What an unfortunate choice of words.

Also, you confirmed what I said. The Open Tryouts woud CONSIDER a woman RELUCTANTLY.

But, you are right, I have no interest in football whatsoever. Spent years teaching high school, never going to a game. I have better things to do that sit on a cold hard bench on a cold night, watching a bunch of boys/men run around grabbing each other's balls. Enjoy football all you want, and if you can condescend to allow women to play, that is fine by me. I'm not interested in watching or playing. It's a stupid way to waste time.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: