Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
March 24, 2018, 11:39:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Question: What is the best show of the most anticipated new shows this fall?
Pushing Daisies
Private Practice
Bionic Woman
Dirty Sexy Money
Back to You
Big Shots
Samantha Who?

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93]
Author Topic: Television  (Read 17166 times)
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

« Reply #1380 on: March 04, 2018, 12:36:57 PM »

RIP Major Charles Emerson Winchester III.

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes."
Itz ME!

View Profile

« Reply #1381 on: March 19, 2018, 11:34:29 AM »

I put this here because it's a television commercial.

And yeah, it's selling Blended Whiskey. But the message of this ad campaign is such a tonic for this toxic political environment.

I hope it catches fire and everybody starts talking about it (over 8 million views)

View Profile

« Reply #1382 on: Today at 07:52:16 PM »

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I watched a show on television, and then I fell back to sleep, maybe one of you knows what the name of the show was, I would really like to know.

Okay, it was an old black and white 1950's television show, produced by a woman, it was like Alfred Hitchcock presents only it was a woman, and it was about a teen named Joey, he looks like Sal Mineo, and his dad was in prison, and he was alone and he had to go to reform school, and when he got out of reform school he is approached by a boy's club called the BBR, and they help him, they help him to get a place to live and a job, and they all help each other, and there is a wise man who is like a guidance counselor for them. His dad gets out of prison and he tries to help him, but his dad ends up back in prison. The BBR is like a club for boys who do not have fathers, and they all help each other.

It was on Decades at around two or three in the morning last night.

Here is their link...

I was thinking about writing a Disney movie about a club for orphans, where they all help each other, and this show is good so far as giving me ideas.

It was on right before the Mickey Rooney show.

Let me know if you know the name of the show.

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93]
Jump to: