Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Fitness and Nutrition  (Read 11925 times)

Hugh Janus

• View Profile
Re: Fitness and Nutrition
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2023, 10:47:20 AM »

Be not afeard. The isle is full of noises,
Sounds, and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2023, 09:18:38 PM »

As the Bodegas in New York City, and in Detroit, Chicago, Saint Louis, etc, look to stock their shelves with a good cheap California table wine, then I recommend the Tisdale Cabernet Sauvignon, for under $5 per bottle.

https://www.tisdalewine.com/

It pairs well with pasta, beef, pork, chicken, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2023, 12:17:27 AM »

As the Bodegas in New York City, and in Detroit, Chicago, Saint Louis, etc, look to stock their shelves with a good cheap California table wine, then I recommend the Tisdale Cabernet Sauvignon, for under $5 per bottle.

https://www.tisdalewine.com/

It pairs well with pasta, beef, pork, chicken, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

The Bodegas need to carry good stuff for when the weather gets cold, such as canned Campbell Soup, and Chef Boy Ardee Beef Ravioli, etc.

And Tisdale Wine from California is better than just carrying Night Train like a lot of Bodegas, Tisdale is a step up from the Night Train.

Also, Arizona is supplying fresh Winter Vegetables to New York, Detroit, Chicago, Saint Louis, Cincinnati, etc, so New Yorkers can be eating fresh Spinach in the Winter, etc. Arizona also grows pickles, etc, the Bodegas need to stock the Arizona pickles on their shelves for their customers to buy.

Every neighborhood has a Bodega that can do special things, and as it gets cold they need to remember to carry canned Campbell Soup, etc. And there are other nice things they can stock on their shelves for their customers.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2024, 07:21:15 PM »

My cousin marinates his carne asada in Pepsi for tacos. He loves it.

For me lately I have been doing the swordfish burritos with onions and garlic and olives, and with guacamole, and with cheese, and sour cream. In fresh tortillas made at the local Northgate Market.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]