Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
June 23, 2018, 01:30:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 151
  Print  
Author Topic: Creative Writing  (Read 27226 times)
desdemona222b
Superhero Member

That's What I'm Talking About

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1260 on: June 25, 2007, 02:07:42 PM »

Well, no one was laughing then.  They were like, really mad.  They must have issues or something, because they told me to like, fuck off.  I just smiled and stayed around - now I want to punish them because they were so mean, so I'm going to write lots of doggerel about improving the world and what assholes they all are.
learn

LEARN - Lets End All Racism Now, spread the word!!

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1261 on: June 25, 2007, 02:08:55 PM »

and a ruler in hand she once again declared that unwelcome trolls be ignored...

But it was too late and  she didn't realize she wasn't in charge of the welcoming committee. Too much vile had been unleashed. The old-timers opened up a can of rudeness and their  forum life will never be the same. Hell hath no fury like a creative writer scorned Cheesy

"Do not let the possibility of failure, deter you from a cause you know to be just." - Abe Lincoln

"What brilliance, what candor from that 16th US President.", crowed the newbie.  As the oldtimers grumbled ....

« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:10:41 PM by learn » Logged

Haiku

Children are sponges
Others actions are absorbed
Is the water clean?
desdemona222b
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1262 on: June 25, 2007, 02:16:40 PM »

"The fucking water is NOT clean!" cried one of them.  "What the hell is WRONG with you, anyway?"
kitinkaboodle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1263 on: June 25, 2007, 02:20:40 PM »

"Most pronounced case of cranial-rectal inversion I've witnessed since Boswell was a pup (and still had his balls)." Prof. Fusby intoned.

Don't dance on a volcano...
learn

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1264 on: June 25, 2007, 02:25:05 PM »

and what assholes they all are.

Notice I didn't write that about you guys, though from being called an asshole, to Fuck off, it would be understandable if I did.

Just because I didn't and don't   find the group's ongoing  supposedly creative writings creative, you didn't see me  insult them. I didn' even mention them. I figured let them post what they want, I'll post my stuff. That's the right way .... you guys/gals  chose the wrong way.

Haiku

Children are sponges
Is the water clean?
learn

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1265 on: June 25, 2007, 02:38:01 PM »

Anyway, its been fun. I have to go make some money Wink What time do you guys/gals want to hang out tomorrow? Let me know, I can't wait.

Haiku

Children are sponges
Is the water clean?
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1266 on: June 25, 2007, 02:44:45 PM »

and what assholes they all are.

Notice I didn't write that about you guys, though from being called an asshole, to Fuck off, it would be understandable if I did.

Just because I didn't and don't   find the group's ongoing  supposedly creative writings creative, you didn't see me  insult them. I didn' even mention them. I figured let them post what they want, I'll post my stuff. That's the right way .... you guys/gals  chose the wrong way.
Actually, the "right way" would be to post your stuff in the appropriate forum.  Which is all anyone here has asked you to do.

What does it matter?  All is grace.
liquidsilver
Superhero Member

Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1267 on: June 25, 2007, 02:45:42 PM »

I'm tempted to start a pissing contest forum where posters can tell each other off and let the rest of us be

"I hate listening to peoples dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody's having sex, I just don't care."
learn

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1268 on: June 25, 2007, 02:54:41 PM »

Which is all anyone here has asked you to do.

You're incorrect. Re-read the posts, started by des .... you'll  see the insults immediately. Maybe if your fellow participants in your creative writing stories had better manners  .... this wouldn't have occurred.

Also, my initial posts were my creative writing about ending racism. Nothing wrong with that. What was wrong is the reaction to them. If disliked, they should have been ignored. Instead they were lambasted with ill-mannered thoughts.

Now am going to have to watch over this forum Cheesy Obviously some of the child-like posters on this forum need some supervision.

This is fun. Are you having fun yet?

Haiku

Children are sponges
Is the water clean?
kitinkaboodle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1269 on: June 25, 2007, 03:17:57 PM »

Geez, Dave, are you like this in real time and space?  An obnoxious boor is unwelcome anywhere.  And a bore to boot...

Don't dance on a volcano...
desdemona222b
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1270 on: June 25, 2007, 03:26:13 PM »

"If disliked, they should have been ignored. Instead they were lambasted with ill-mannered thoughts."

The "ignore" feature doesn't work, and I can't think of anything more ill-mannered than imposing yourself on a sizable group of people who are enjoying themselves with your sanctimonious agenda and smiley faces.  Talk about passive-aggressive personalities!  You are a textbook case.  

I'm sure you must be well satisfied with yourself now that you've completely SPOILED this forum.  
learn

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1271 on: June 25, 2007, 03:26:58 PM »

Nope (just the opposite), but I dislike rude, insulting bullies (not including you in that)

Des, Puge, Barton initiated  alot of unnecessary trash talking. They insult and curse me. Yet, you keep judging me. I'm an easy target. Though I doubt you will, it is them who you should be lecturing on how to conduct themself.

Haiku

Children are sponges
Is the water clean?
chauncey.g

« Reply #1272 on: June 25, 2007, 03:27:59 PM »

It is a dark and stormy day.
desdemona222b
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1273 on: June 25, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »

I'm tempted to start a pissing contest forum where posters can tell each other off and let the rest of us be

Oh, I'm afraid that wouldn't do at all.  The whole point is to impose yourself where you're not wanted and then pretend to be "more sinned against than sinning".  A special forum for arguing would ruin everything - it would be the appropriate place to grouse instead of choosing a place where things WERE going quite well.
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1274 on: June 25, 2007, 03:30:02 PM »

Detective Carbuncle looked out at the drumming rain and wondered why beautiful dames never sultried into his office the way they did, say, Sam Spade's or Phillip Marlowe's....

What does it matter?  All is grace.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 151
  Print  

Jump to: