Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
July 21, 2018, 12:06:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should be done to lower gas prices?
Allow drilling off shore and in Alaska
Allow drilling off shore, but not Alaska
Develop more oil from the lands the oil companies already have.
Take over Iraq and Iran
None of the above

Pages: 1 ... 733 734 [735] 736 737 ... 1494
  Print  
Author Topic: Bush Administration  (Read 167276 times)
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11010 on: December 06, 2017, 05:10:20 PM »

Both parties are trying to throw their bad actors under the busses to limit political damage.

I think Jeff Flake said that you're wrong when he said "Country before Party."

I think the RNC said that you're wrong when they said "We're funding Roy again."

I think RedStateWard said you're wrong when he false equivoed "I have no position on Moore since I am not able to vote in Alabama."

I think that you're wrong.
NeedsAdjustments
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11011 on: December 06, 2017, 05:10:47 PM »

Sounding like the individual mandate is NOT on the table to be cut during conference.

Where are you hearing that?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/05/kevin-brady-expects-tax-bill-to-repeal-obamacare-individual-mandate.html
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11012 on: December 06, 2017, 05:11:42 PM »

A foregone conclusion

Yeah, very sure that ethics committee investigation will turn up the evidence of the charges being true that Republicans say they need.

Meanwhile, in your search for "Democrat Hypocrisy" you keep a running tally of Democrats calling for Franken to resign immediately before the ethics committee is finished without having the brain power to realize you are only exposing the hypocrisy of your own position.
You seem more conflicted than usual.
I have no position on Moore since I am not able to vote in Alabama.
I only pointed out the hypocrisy of both democrats and the GOP in the Senate.
Moore will be a political albatross to the GOP in 2018 if he is allowed to serve.
Al Franken similarly threatens democrat chances for Doug Jones in Alabama.

After Franken resigns tomorrow what serial groper are you going to bring up as a comparitor for Moore? Because I have an idea.
You read as badly as NEEDS. 
There is no comparison to make other than the one I stated:
Both parties are trying to throw their bad actors under the busses to limit political damage.
What bus are the Republicans throwing Gameshow McPussygrabber under?

What does it matter?  All is grace.
josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11013 on: December 06, 2017, 05:12:26 PM »

"If Obama had done it, Trump would be undoing it"

You're an idiot.

I may be an idiot, Kid, but you are a fool if you think I am wrong.

His actions speak far louder than your words.

Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est.
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11014 on: December 06, 2017, 05:12:41 PM »

Sounding like the individual mandate is NOT on the table to be cut during conference.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/05/kevin-brady-expects-tax-bill-to-repeal-obamacare-individual-mandate.html
I think he means the repeal will stay in the bill.

What does it matter?  All is grace.
yankguy
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11015 on: December 06, 2017, 05:13:39 PM »

You two are saying the same thing, I think.  I read Kid's post starting with "ounding" to mean that the mandate is not going to survive and that once the tax "cut" is enacted there will be no more mandate.

The judge said "son what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't to have to die."
NeedsAdjustments
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11016 on: December 06, 2017, 05:15:42 PM »

I think he means the repeal will stay in the bill.

I'm not sure.  He argued previously that the House might fight the Senate on that.  I did try to explain to him that wasn't going to happen but, you know how that goes.
josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11017 on: December 06, 2017, 05:16:19 PM »

If you want to play your partisan game

"It's like raaaaaaaaaain on your wedding day" (which really isn't "ironic", but anyway.....)

Kid ............. keep(s) reiterating the same self-serving bit of misunderstanding.

To them, it is a game of who wins and loses and the loser should shut up

No.

It's GET IN LINE.

Same difference, kid.

This is not a game in which one side wins and the other loses - it's a game in which one side is actively complicit in destroying other people's lives, while pretending it isn't happening, as with your bogus reaction to the graduate student tax.

I don't know if you are too stupid for words, too deep in denial to be able to come out without embarrassment, or just hate most Americans, but whatever it is, it prevents your being able to comment intelligently upon what is going on.

bankshot1
Superhero Member

A non-card carrying citizen of RSN since 1957

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11018 on: December 06, 2017, 05:17:38 PM »

A foregone conclusion

Yeah, very sure that ethics committee investigation will turn up the evidence of the charges being true that Republicans say they need.

Meanwhile, in your search for "Democrat Hypocrisy" you keep a running tally of Democrats calling for Franken to resign immediately before the ethics committee is finished without having the brain power to realize you are only exposing the hypocrisy of your own position.
Moore will be a political albatross to the GOP in 2018 if he is allowed to serve.

After Franken resigns tomorrow what serial groper are you going to bring up as a comparitor for Moore? Because I have an idea.

Franken wasn't that bad an actor. He made me laugh from time to time

But even if he was a bad actor, why is it only one party seems to be succeeding in that regards.

Conyers is gone

Franken rumored to be gone.

Moore, joins the club, as they need his devout Christian ethics and vote,

But he's on probation and will be watched closely at the RNC office Christmas party.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:20:01 PM by bankshot1 » Logged

"Hank Steinbrenner?
What a bunch of
(expletive) that is!"

-Red Sox Nation
josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11019 on: December 06, 2017, 05:20:05 PM »

I can only go by what she says, she seeming a beacon for the women today.

You really need to learn to think sometime.

josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11020 on: December 06, 2017, 05:29:50 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-recognition-jerusalem-israel-s-capital-has-silver-lining-ncna827066

Presented for your consideration.

I disagree with the silver lining argument and I don't think it will hasten peace.

REDSTATEWARD
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11021 on: December 06, 2017, 05:30:10 PM »

A foregone conclusion

GOP Senators have told him to quit the race. They have no other power until he becomes a Senator, if he does.
josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11022 on: December 06, 2017, 05:31:31 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-threatens-government-shutdown-blames-democrats-n827101

Sure, he said he thought it would be good for him, but if he chooses to have the government shut down, it will be the Democrats' fault.

Of course it will, Donnie.

REDSTATEWARD
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11023 on: December 06, 2017, 05:32:21 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-recognition-jerusalem-israel-s-capital-has-silver-lining-ncna827066

Presented for your consideration.

I disagree with the silver lining argument and I don't think it will hasten peace.
OMG. What insight.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:37:58 PM by REDSTATEWARD » Logged
yankguy
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11024 on: December 06, 2017, 05:34:33 PM »

A foregone conclusion

GOP Senators have told him to quit the race. They have no other power until he becomes a Senator, if he does.
What does the de facto head of the GOP say about the matter?

The judge said "son what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't to have to die."
Pages: 1 ... 733 734 [735] 736 737 ... 1494
  Print  

Jump to: