Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
April 23, 2018, 05:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should be done to lower gas prices?
Allow drilling off shore and in Alaska
Allow drilling off shore, but not Alaska
Develop more oil from the lands the oil companies already have.
Take over Iraq and Iran
None of the above

Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 1234
  Print  
Author Topic: Bush Administration  (Read 112479 times)
kidcarter8
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12375 on: December 30, 2017, 06:53:24 PM »

Oh.......silly boy

You think the MAGA movement is gone with Donald Trump Sr.?
kidcarter8
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12376 on: December 30, 2017, 06:59:07 PM »

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/23/deducting-a-ceos-jet-but-not-a-cops-uniform_partner/

The new tax bill prevents police and firefighters from deducting their uniforms as an expense, apparently.

Keep digging.  Still time to turn minds before the actual $$$$$ change kicks in.
bambu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12377 on: December 30, 2017, 07:45:11 PM »

MAGA, BREXIT, people taking their countries back...out of the control of the Leftist brigades of political correctness, multiculturalism, tolerance, open borders, etc.
barton
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12378 on: December 30, 2017, 07:52:45 PM »

MAGA, BREXIT, people taking their countries back...out of the control of the Leftist brigades of political correctness, multiculturalism, tolerance, open borders, etc.

I hate tolerance!  It's for pussies! 

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes."
bambu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12379 on: December 30, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »

And it won't be too long before the MBambulandGA lot take their country back also.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/lamest-law-enforcement-in-the-land/news-story/20cad6ff2eed9153a607d99618ec2ead

No arrests in the immediate wake of an African gang riot in Victoria, and lenient sentences when African criminals actually are arrested and face court.[/b]

The comments are interesting;

Stand up for your family, protect your home, no matter what it takes, arm yourselves and stand up...!
The city of Mogadishu, formerly known as Melbourne is gone.....protect your home.

I didn't have a racist bone in my body 5 years ago, but seeing daily incidents in the media about low quality, ungrateful imports into this country trashing, robbing and disrespecting us all with no consequences has turned me into a racist.

Maybe we should reignite a similar situation like the Cronulla riots in NSW where the community had to rise up to reclaim the 'high ground' on behalf of the law abiding local community if the Andrews Government continues down the path of fostering social unrest/inequality.
bambu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12380 on: December 30, 2017, 08:23:56 PM »

I hate tolerance!  It's for pussies! 

It's obviously for the misguided these days.
Tolerate it, you'll only get more of it.

josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12381 on: December 30, 2017, 08:33:27 PM »

US correspondent for CH9 Today Show Australia said this morning...when asked if he thought there would be repercussions from Trump-Washington for Australia because its officials told the FBI about what George Papadopoulos had said to Alexander Downer in the London bar, he said;

Para; "President Trump needs all the friends he can get at the moment as he deals with things like 'North Korea etc', so I think he's not likely to be going to war with Australia".

I am pretty sure that Trump is not likely to go to war with Australia.

I am very certain that it has nothing to do with "needs all the friends he can get," because I doubt he sees that as a real or true thing, even though it is true.

Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est.
josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12382 on: December 30, 2017, 08:36:22 PM »

Oh.......silly boy

You think the MAGA movement is gone with Donald Trump Sr.?

I think the so-called "MAGA movement" was a sham and that that becomes clearer and clearer to more people with every passing day.

I am waiting for Trump and the GOP to go after the Sherman Anti-trust Act.

josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12383 on: December 30, 2017, 08:37:59 PM »

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/23/deducting-a-ceos-jet-but-not-a-cops-uniform_partner/

The new tax bill prevents police and firefighters from deducting their uniforms as an expense, apparently.

Keep digging.  Still time to turn minds before the actual $$$$$ change kicks in.

Given how little thought you put into either the reading, the interpretation, or the responses (or some combination thereof), you could return to not reading my posts (if that was true rather than just message board posturing). It wouldn't damage Elba at all.

josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12384 on: December 30, 2017, 08:40:21 PM »

"the control of the Leftist brigades of political correctness, multiculturalism, tolerance, open borders, etc."

Oh, those perfidious Leftist brigades!

The awfulness of political correctness and multiculturalism! Let's go back to calling niggers niggers and squashing anybody else's culture that doesn't align with OURS! (Even when we stop being in the majority.)

I don't think you actually know what political correctness is or, if you do, then how to apply it accurately.

bambu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12385 on: December 30, 2017, 08:59:47 PM »

"the control of the Leftist brigades of political correctness, multiculturalism, tolerance, open borders, etc."

The awfulness of political correctness and multiculturalism! Let's go back to calling niggers niggers and squashing anybody else's culture that doesn't align with OURS! (Even when we stop being in the majority.)

I don't think you actually know what political correctness is or, if you do, then how to apply it accurately.

Let's not...even though African-Americans parade around American society wearing T shirts with the word emblazoned in giant caps on the front. One can only wonder.

'Perfidious' is not plain English.

But let's have OUR culture [no violent home invasions, no assaults, no smashing everything in sight, no robberies of jewellery stores etc anywhere and everywhere, etc] reign supreme.

Or give us all guns and we'll fight our own battles.

Invade an American man's home, and he'll shoot you dead...no more violent home invasions will you be doing.

Yes, leftist brigades...like the ones who are running Victoria state, were running NSW state downunder, were running Britain, were running America until Trump became President, and are still running Europe.
'Appeasement' is the word I left out originally.
bambu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12386 on: December 30, 2017, 09:16:30 PM »

Some women lie about being sexually assaulted...
Many people seem to be in denial of the fact.

Falsely-accused men are convicted by the lies of these women and tossed in prison.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Yet ANOTHER rape case disgrace: Man, 26, has his conviction quashed after spending two years in jail after bombshell Facebook messages missed by police prove his innocence

. Danny Kay spent more than two years in jail for a rape he did not commit
. He had his conviction quashed when a relative uncovered Facebook messages
. The bombshell messages which proved his innocence were missed by police 

In the latest rape case to highlight failings in the criminal justice system, The Mail on Sunday can reveal that the jury at Danny Kay’s 2013 trial was only shown doctored transcripts of crucial Facebook chats between Mr Kay and his accuser.

In an exclusive interview with the MoS, Mr Kay said archived versions of the original messages – proving he had consensual sex with his accuser – were found by his sister-in-law, Sarah Maddison. When she showed the Facebook exchange to the officer in charge of the investigation, he said: ‘How did you know how to find the messages and we didn’t?’

#####

That's a very good question, officer in charge.
Obviously, seeing as how you're convicting innocent men and tossing them in prison, you need to hire some computer experts to make sure you don't make mistakes.
MrUtley3
Superhero Member

X'Cessive Mercenary

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12387 on: December 30, 2017, 10:10:05 PM »

Trump won't run again in 2020.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours?
josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12388 on: December 30, 2017, 10:22:58 PM »

Let's not...even though African-Americans parade around American society wearing T shirts with the word emblazoned in giant caps on the front. One can only wonder.

'Perfidious' is not plain English.

But let's have OUR culture [no violent home invasions, no assaults, no smashing everything in sight, no robberies of jewellery stores etc anywhere and everywhere, etc] reign supreme.

Or give us all guns and we'll fight our own battles.

Invade an American man's home, and he'll shoot you dead...no more violent home invasions will you be doing.

Yes, leftist brigades...like the ones who are running Victoria state, were running NSW state downunder, were running Britain, were running America until Trump became President, and are still running Europe.
'Appeasement' is the word I left out originally.

To hell with statistics, says bambu.

To hell with facts, too, says he.

Actually, bambu, it is pretty clear that in America more intruders get shot with their own guns than by a home owner's gun. (And more home owners get shot with their own guns than intruders get shot with the home owners' guns.) Far greater chance of death in domestic disputes when a gun is in the home, too. And suicide.

But if you want a gun, get a gun.

josh
Superhero Member

Bohemian, indeed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12389 on: December 30, 2017, 10:24:33 PM »

Some women lie about being sexually assaulted..

More men lie, claiming they have not done it, than women lie about having been assaulted.

Not even close in numbers or percentages.

But poor beleaguered bambu wants to avoid talking to all women he is not married to (and he is not certain about her).

Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 1234
  Print  

Jump to: