Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
June 18, 2018, 05:18:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should be done to lower gas prices?
Allow drilling off shore and in Alaska
Allow drilling off shore, but not Alaska
Develop more oil from the lands the oil companies already have.
Take over Iraq and Iran
None of the above

Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 ... 1414
  Print  
Author Topic: Bush Administration  (Read 152542 times)
whiskeypriest and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
yankguy
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16620 on: March 07, 2018, 08:12:13 PM »

Red has spilled a lot of cyberink on this Board calling me amoral implying of course that he's a paragon of morality. At the same time Red doesn't give a damn about the mental defective and scumbag that this country elected because he, Red the Moral, got his "fun" tax cut.
The tax cut came from Congress.
Had Obama proposed it Hillary would be President.
That’s why YankGuy is apoleptic.

"Apoleptic"? Not only do you clearly not know what "apoplectic" means, you can't spell the word either. No wonder a dumb President doesn't bother you.

Linger on, your pale blue eyes.............
REDSTATEWARD
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16621 on: March 07, 2018, 08:37:16 PM »

Red has spilled a lot of cyberink on this Board calling me amoral implying of course that he's a paragon of morality. At the same time Red doesn't give a damn about the mental defective and scumbag that this country elected because he, Red the Moral, got his "fun" tax cut.

"Apoleptic"? Not only do you clearly not know what "apoplectic" means, you can't spell the word either. No wonder a dumb President doesn't bother you.
I know what it means. So do you, no matter how I misspell it.
MrUtley3
Superhero Member

X'Cessive Mercenary

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16622 on: March 07, 2018, 08:42:09 PM »

That's you, dumbshit. Self before country. Kleptocrat.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours?
yankguy
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16623 on: March 07, 2018, 09:14:30 PM »

Nope.  Sorry.  You don't know what it means.  And it's apparent you haven't had the time to look up "amoral" either.  It's pretty clear that the President is your intellectual (and moral) role model.  
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 09:16:36 PM by yankguy » Logged

Linger on, your pale blue eyes.............
facilitatorn
Superhero Member

remember when the knicks were fun?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16624 on: March 07, 2018, 09:45:44 PM »

Your perceptions and ideas are both far worse than your spelling.

Adjust your meds. Something is diminishing your capacity.

Your tax-scam-tariff-monkey is getting ready to tank the economy, yet all you do is spit an giggle like a new born gibbon. Wallow in all the disrespect you have earned.

Into the shattered ruins stepped the Don
REDSTATEWARD
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16625 on: March 07, 2018, 10:31:12 PM »

Nope.  Sorry.  You don't know what it means.
LOL. My understanding of the meaning is only amplified by your responses. That’s why you change the subject.

facilitatorn
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16626 on: March 07, 2018, 10:55:11 PM »

Your "understanding of the meaning" of apoplectic is incorrect because you're stupid. In other news you're amoral because the only thing that matters to you is your "fun" tax cut.

He understands apoplectic. It’s how he feels when he fails to score some Fentanyl. 

bankshot1
Superhero Member

A non-card carrying citizen of RSN since 1957

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16627 on: March 07, 2018, 11:11:11 PM »

I think there's a good chance that if Obama had done most anything Trump has done, the Repubs would have impeached him, and tried to convicted him, and Biden would be Presdient.

"Hank Steinbrenner?
What a bunch of
(expletive) that is!"

-Red Sox Nation
bankshot1
Superhero Member

A non-card carrying citizen of RSN since 1957

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16628 on: March 08, 2018, 09:09:22 AM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hope-hicks-told-house-intelligence-committee-she-was-hacked-sources-n854601

WASHINGTON — A day before she resigned as White House communications director, Hope Hicks told the House Intelligence Committee last week that one of her email accounts was hacked, according to people who were present for her testimony in the panel's Russia probe.

Under relatively routine questioning from Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn., about her correspondence, Hicks indicated that she could no longer access two accounts: one she used as a member of President Donald Trump's campaign team and the other a personal account, according to four people who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the closed meeting of the Intelligence Committee was supposed to remain private.

Hicks, who portrayed herself as not savvy in matters of technology, told lawmakers that one of the accounts was hacked, according to two sources who were in the room. It is unclear if Hicks was referring to the campaign or the personal account.

Somewhere Rose Mary Woods chuckles.

"Hank Steinbrenner?
What a bunch of
(expletive) that is!"

-Red Sox Nation
kidcarter8
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16629 on: March 08, 2018, 10:05:13 AM »

More leaks, I see.
Itz ME!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16630 on: March 08, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »

Miss Don't Worry, It'll Never Get Out is now crying Hack because... well... It got out.

That's what comes of taking advice from people with no real world experience. Hope Hicks learned everything she knows from watching Mean Girls and not making the same mistakes (i.e. the burn book never got out.)
facilitatorn
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16631 on: March 08, 2018, 12:31:24 PM »

More leaks, I see.

Worry less about the symptoms and more about the underlying condition.

facilitatorn
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16632 on: March 08, 2018, 06:18:56 PM »

TPP was signed today opening a new path to prosperity for its many signatories.

Trump gets all Hooverish and puts his miscarriage of a tariff package into print.

When his domestic life gets all Stormy, nothing makes a wanna be dictator and actuall chump feel better then spreading that turmoil.

Will it help in that PA congressional race? Only if the voters there are as dumb and easily led as Kid & Red.

FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16633 on: March 08, 2018, 07:42:14 PM »

No walls, and we need to have a GOOD NEIGHBOR policy.

Salute,

Tony V.

To: [email protected]
Sent: 3/8/2018 4:16:38 PM Pacific Standard Time
Subject: Sessions is suing California?!

ACLU Action
Hi Tony –

Since the day President Trump came into office, California has been at the forefront of the fight against his racist, anti-immigrant policies. Now Jeff Sessions' Justice Department is suing California for daring to stand against ICE brutality. Californians know that the strength of their state owes much to its large immigrant population – and they won't let a bigoted administration tear apart the fabric of their communities.

It's time to put ICE back on its leash. Add your name to the petition to tell Homeland Security to rein in ICE's lawlessness. The agency's invasive, hateful objectives are the antithesis of the constitutional principles of this country.

California's laws limit the ability of local law enforcement to cooperate with ICE, increase oversight of ICE detention facilities located in California, and prohibit workplace raids without a warrant. In other words, these are measures to protect immigrants from ICE’s invasive, fear-mongering objectives.

Sessions and Trump are also threatening to withhold federal funding from states an d cities with laws that limit local cooperation with Trump's deportation force, and they’re even hinting at criminal charges for politicians who support laws that push back against ICE.

This is yet another outrageous move by the Trump administration. They've given ICE free rein to wreak havoc on immigrant communities throughout the country, and we've got to stop them. Sign this petition telling the Homeland Security Department that it's time to put ICE in check.

The good news is that we have so many people on our side as we fight against Trump's policies of unprecedented bigotry. We need you to make your voice loud and clear: Put ICE back on its leash. Protect immigrants now.

With ICE, Trump and Sessions want to ramp up hate and division – but we won't let them.

Thanks for your support,

Lorella Praeli
ACLU Director of Immigration Policy and Campaigns
NYKnicks12
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16634 on: March 08, 2018, 08:24:27 PM »

No walls, and we need to have a GOOD NEIGHBOR policy.

Salute,

Tony V.

To: [email protected]
Sent: 3/8/2018 4:16:38 PM Pacific Standard Time
Subject: Sessions is suing California?!

ACLU Action
Hi Tony –

Since the day President Trump came into office, California has been at the forefront of the fight against his racist, anti-immigrant policies. Now Jeff Sessions' Justice Department is suing California for daring to stand against ICE brutality. Californians know that the strength of their state owes much to its large immigrant population – and they won't let a bigoted administration tear apart the fabric of their communities.

It's time to put ICE back on its leash. Add your name to the petition to tell Homeland Security to rein in ICE's lawlessness. The agency's invasive, hateful objectives are the antithesis of the constitutional principles of this country.

California's laws limit the ability of local law enforcement to cooperate with ICE, increase oversight of ICE detention facilities located in California, and prohibit workplace raids without a warrant. In other words, these are measures to protect immigrants from ICE’s invasive, fear-mongering objectives.

Sessions and Trump are also threatening to withhold federal funding from states an d cities with laws that limit local cooperation with Trump's deportation force, and they’re even hinting at criminal charges for politicians who support laws that push back against ICE.

This is yet another outrageous move by the Trump administration. They've given ICE free rein to wreak havoc on immigrant communities throughout the country, and we've got to stop them. Sign this petition telling the Homeland Security Department that it's time to put ICE in check.

The good news is that we have so many people on our side as we fight against Trump's policies of unprecedented bigotry. We need you to make your voice loud and clear: Put ICE back on its leash. Protect immigrants now.

With ICE, Trump and Sessions want to ramp up hate and division – but we won't let them.

Thanks for your support,

Lorella Praeli
ACLU Director of Immigration Policy and Campaigns
Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 ... 1414
  Print  

Jump to: