Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Meander Where You May  (Read 15615 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Meander Where You May
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2024, 07:55:54 AM »

Adoption.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2024, 09:31:17 PM »

A little brain teaser sort of puzzle for y'all

A woman goes to a company to fill out a job application.  As the secretary looks it over, she says, oh we had someone apply yesterday with the same last name, same parents, and same date of birth. 

That is my sister, said the woman.

So you are twins, said the secretary.

No, we are not, said the woman.

Explain.

The puzzle has no hidden facts.  They are sisters, born of the same parents.  No adoptions, no surrogate wombs, frozen embryos, other biotech.  I have heard many smart people grind mental gears over this, then self-administer forehead slaps when the answer occurs to them.

Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2024, 11:08:57 PM »

On the doorway entrance at the Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles the Golden Rule is quoted where it says to Treat Others the Same Way that You Want to be Treated. That is a great old hotel, with Angels looking out, it would be a fantastic spot for parties. And there is MacArthur Park there where people could have an out-door party and out-door bar, etc. You could have a concert at MacArthur Park if you want, etc. It is a great location. Los Angeles has some great spots that are just being neglected and unused, we need to clean up these great locations and we need to use them. And the Park Plaza Hotel would be a great spot for an Oscar Night Party for the stars, and also for a 4th of July party utilizing MacArthur Park, etc. It is a great location.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]