Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

How far with the Dow Jones Industrial Average fall by Jan 1?

Somewhere above 24,000 - it won't fall. It will go up.
- 1 (16.7%)
Still above 23,000, still below 23,000
- 0 (0%)
Still above 22,000, but below 23,000
- 4 (66.7%)
Still above 21,000, but below 22,000
- 0 (0%)
Still above 20,000, but below 21,000
- 0 (0%)
Somewhere below 20,000
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 29, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571]

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 57262 times)

Oilyboyd

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #8550 on: Today at 01:02:43 PM »

So, per Sanders, they have asked Trump to resign.  Very glad to hear that.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #8551 on: Today at 01:03:15 PM »

Grifters gonna grift...

After this story published Thursday morning, Mr. Cohen said in a tweet that he attempted to have the polls rigged with Mr. Trump’s knowledge.

“What I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of [Mr. Trump],” Mr. Cohen wrote. “I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn’t deserve it.”

The Trump Organization declined to comment. Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for Mr. Trump, said Mr. Cohen’s being reimbursed more money than he paid RedFinch showed the former Trump lawyer to be a thief. “If one thing has been established, it’s that Michael Cohen is completely untrustworthy,” he said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-rigging-for-trump-and-creating-womenforcohen-one-it-firms-work-order-11547722801

No Collusion!  No Collusion!  NO...well, maybe there was some collusion.

Now that Giuliani is conceding that the Trump Campaign mau have colluded with the Russians (without Trump knowing about it...we swear!) after saying for months over and over that there was no collusion, I don't think he should be commenting on anyone's trustworthiness.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/17/18186577/giuliani-cuomo-trump-interview

Has Cuomo found the initial Guiliani quote yet that says NOBODY in Trump's circle had any ties with Russia?

He has til 9.  Clock ticking.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #8552 on: Today at 01:04:02 PM »

So Republicans, how is that effort to clean the party of White Supremacists going? 

Well, you can respond to Ms Sanders if you like

“The Republican leadership, unlike Democrats, have actually taken action when their members have said outrageous and inappropriate things,” Sanders said.

LOL!

What have they done about the leader of their party?

And King only proves they take action after a member says outrageous and inappropriate things...after they say outrageous and inappropriate things for 15 years.

And that you and Ms. Sanders thinks there is equivalency here between what King said calling the President a "motherfucker..."

Just more of the pure bullshit whataboutism that Trumpists can't live without.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #8553 on: Today at 01:08:49 PM »

Grifters gonna grift...

After this story published Thursday morning, Mr. Cohen said in a tweet that he attempted to have the polls rigged with Mr. Trump’s knowledge.

“What I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of [Mr. Trump],” Mr. Cohen wrote. “I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn’t deserve it.”

The Trump Organization declined to comment. Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for Mr. Trump, said Mr. Cohen’s being reimbursed more money than he paid RedFinch showed the former Trump lawyer to be a thief. “If one thing has been established, it’s that Michael Cohen is completely untrustworthy,” he said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-rigging-for-trump-and-creating-womenforcohen-one-it-firms-work-order-11547722801

No Collusion!  No Collusion!  NO...well, maybe there was some collusion.

Now that Giuliani is conceding that the Trump Campaign mau have colluded with the Russians (without Trump knowing about it...we swear!) after saying for months over and over that there was no collusion, I don't think he should be commenting on anyone's trustworthiness.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/17/18186577/giuliani-cuomo-trump-interview

Has Cuomo found the initial Guiliani quote yet that says NOBODY in Trump's circle had any ties with Russia?

He has til 9.  Clock ticking.

Cuomo, nor anyone else, is claiming that there was a denial that Trump's circle had "ties" to Russia.  We all know they had "ties".  Trump had "ties.".

But Giuliani has said that none of the top people in the campaign colluded.  The quote is in the link I provided.  And that is clearly disproven if Manafort shared internal polling data.

(got in in by 1:06)

Barton

• View Profile
« Reply #8554 on: Today at 01:09:25 PM »

“The Republican leadership, unlike Democrats, have actually taken action when their members have said outrageous and inappropriate things,”

That was funny.  And surreal.

Of course, that's what happens when you use quotes that are snippets of empty rhetoric, instead of having any real evidence.
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #8555 on: Today at 01:15:01 PM »

No Collusion!

Collusion isn’t a crime, even if anybody collided.

None of the top 4 or 5 people colluded.

I only said that it was Trump himself who didn’t collude...

Is kiidcarter8 really too stupid to see where this is going?

Or is it just that he will be determined to deny it, regardless of the evidence that is put forward?

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8556 on: Today at 02:01:32 PM »

So Republicans, how is that effort to clean the party of White Supremacists going? 

Well, you can respond to Ms Sanders if you like

“The Republican leadership, unlike Democrats, have actually taken action when their members have said outrageous and inappropriate things,” Sanders said.

Shift from racist to outrageous and inappropriate duly noted. Behave as expected, Sanders.
You were such a super lady... and I'm, I'm so lonely.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #8557 on: Today at 02:09:56 PM »

No Collusion!

Collusion isn’t a crime, even if anybody collided.

None of the top 4 or 5 people colluded.

I only said that it was Trump himself who didn’t collude...

Is kiidcarter8 really too stupid to see where this is going?

Or is it just that he will be determined to deny it, regardless of the evidence that is put forward?

Link to the quotes
Rest in peace, Tex Winter

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8558 on: Today at 02:25:22 PM »

July 30, 2018. Though he had to surround “no collusion”, even back then, with “collusion isn’t a crime” because he already knew, as a campaign surrogate, that this was bullshit.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/399461-giuliani-collusion-is-not-a-crime

Now Rudy admits there was lots of collusion, the crime in question is the capital offense of Espionage.

You are welcome, Kid. Anything I can do to help.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Rest in peace, Tex Winter

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8560 on: Today at 02:28:53 PM »

I'm sure ZekeJMiller has a lot of brilliant, incisive and perhaps witty things to  say (in 280 characters) about matters of great importance to Kiid.
Best in the state as far as I'm concerned..
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571]