- 3 (21.4%)
I'm not sure
- 3 (21.4%)
Other
- 1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: August 07, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212]

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 13214 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #3165 on: September 24, 2018, 11:40:54 PM »

Pushing for the "hate crime" on the cop at the "wrong apartment", Larry?

Then what problem would you have of Utley seeking it here?

Bitch, please.

Larry does t like it when he's shown what a hypocrite he is.

Where did I say I had a problem with Ms. Martinez’ murderer being charged with a hate crime? and while I may have said something about the man being shot in his own crib, point out where I insisted it be handled as a hate crime.

Both of y’all need to come correct or don’t bother. You keep serving to my forehand and I keep returning it into your forehead.

Larry, you didn't.

But it doesn't matter.

Utley has to attack you, because you disagree with him.

Kiid has to attack you because you are to his left. Maybe because you are Black, too. I don't know all his hang-ups.

It doesn't matter that if you'd said the guy should be given the firing squad. They will make up crap to attack you over.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: September 24, 2018, 11:42:42 PM »

Let me guess.

Redd still won't admit that cbsnews is run by CBS, the television network, but is instead attacking me for pointing out both his mistake and his inability to accept it.

Too fucking funny

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: Today at 01:23:35 AM »

Please, America has elected a bi-racial president this is not the 1860's or the 1960's.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: Today at 01:37:18 AM »

Please, America has elected a bi-racial president this is not the 1860's or the 1960's.

Right.

OTOH, America has also elected a bigot president. This is not a post-racial country. Nor a post-sexist country.

The figures on rent and blacks in neighborhoods should give you pause, Luee. There are places in which nobody cares about mixed race couples.

There are other places in which churches still won't marry them.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: Today at 03:09:01 AM »

And then there were three:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/09/24/brett-kavanaugh-avenatti-third-accuser-emerge-48-hours/1416699002/

...a former employee of both the State Department and the U.S. Mint who has information of a sexual nature about Kavanaugh and his high school friend Mark Judge.

Should be interesting.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: Today at 07:24:46 AM »

Pushing for the "hate crime" on the cop at the "wrong apartment", Larry?

Then what problem would you have of Utley seeking it here?

Bitch, please.

Larry does t like it when he's shown what a hypocrite he is.

Where did I say I had a problem with Ms. Martinez’ murderer being charged with a hate crime? and while I may have said something about the man being shot in his own crib, point out where I insisted it be handled as a hate crime.

Both of y’all need to come correct or don’t bother. You keep serving to my forehand and I keep returning it into your forehead.

Larry, you didn't.

But it doesn't matter.

Utley has to attack you, because you disagree with him.

Kiid has to attack you because you are to his left. Maybe because you are Black, too. I don't know all his hang-ups.

It doesn't matter that if you'd said the guy should be given the firing squad. They will make up crap to attack you over.

Nothing's made up, moderator dude.  Stay centered now.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: Today at 07:26:51 AM »

Right.

OTOH, America has also elected a bigot president. This is not a post-racial country. Nor a post-sexist country.

The figures on rent and blacks in neighborhoods should give you pause, Luee. There are places in which nobody cares about mixed race couples.

There are other places in which churches still won't marry them.

Luee

Dont you see the horrible things Trump does to minorities every day?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: Today at 07:27:37 AM »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/09/24/brett-kavanaugh-avenatti-third-accuser-emerge-48-hours/1416699002/

...a former employee of both the State Department and the U.S. Mint who has information of a sexual nature about Kavanaugh and his high school friend Mark Judge.

Should be interesting.

As predicted

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: Today at 08:01:08 AM »

Avenatti has rapidly risen to near the top of my "People I Despise" list.
And if you give me: weeds, whites and wine. And you show me a sign.  I'll be willin' to be moving.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: Today at 08:14:07 AM »

Should be interesting.

As predicted

How much does this new source stand to make - cant see her risking so much when she wasnt even a victim - unless there is some sort of payout

Bart

• View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: Today at 09:29:36 AM »

No need to debate he said she said regarding "Renate Alumnus. "   it's spelled out for you in the yearbook.  Might want to flip on Incognito mode and read The Times this morning.   Here's the link.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/24/business/brett-kavanaugh-yearbook-renate.html?action=click&module=Top+Stories&pgtype=Homepage

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: Today at 09:39:37 AM »

Already informed on this, thanks

Horrible fucking lot at Georgetown Prep.

Bart

• View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: Today at 09:40:00 AM »

Here it is,  no paywall...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/kavanaugh-yearbook-renate-alumnus-alumni-high-school-georgetown-prep.html

I was in high school.  It's pretty clear what it means when 14 members of the football team write Renate Alumnus on their yearbook page.   Where the hell was the editor?   Should be fun watching the spin and efforts to massage that phrase into gentility.
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: Today at 09:44:40 AM »

Here it is,  no paywall...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/kavanaugh-yearbook-renate-alumnus-alumni-high-school-georgetown-prep.html

I was in high school.  It's pretty clear what it means when 14 members of the football team write Renate Alumnus on their yearbook page.   Where the hell was the editor?   Should be fun watching the spin and efforts to massage that phrase into gentility.
He: we shared a kiss at a party.

She: No we fucking did not.

Renate Dolphin was one of the women who signed the pro Kavanaugh letter. That was before she saw the Yearbook stuff. Feels differently now.
As long as the lady is paying for it... Why not take the vicuna?
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212]