Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
July 20, 2018, 10:14:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Britney's career over?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebreality  (Read 13795 times)
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: May 20, 2018, 04:13:46 PM »

Charlotte Casiraghi creates her first jewellery collection with Montblanc, launched during Cannes Film Festival

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/luxury/jewellery/charlotte-casiraghi-creates-first-jewellery-collection-montblanc/

-----

Salute,

Tony V.
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: May 21, 2018, 06:29:52 PM »

Here is some Shakespeare, I made this video a long time ago to show my friend Charley my new hat that I got at the Santa Fe Springs swap meet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ZMT-G_WHE

Salute,

Tony V.
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: May 22, 2018, 07:29:31 PM »

NEWS & CELEBRITY

Monaco's Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo Welcome a Baby Boy

By Melissa Minton
Published on May 22, 2018

https://www.brides.com/story/pierre-casiraghi-beatrice-borromeo-welcome-baby-boy

===

Congrats to them!

Salute,

Tony V.
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: June 03, 2018, 05:10:20 PM »

Well, Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco is pregnant, bummer, she is still single, but she is engaged to marry the guy she is with. I hoped that she would break up with him, and that I might have a chance to date her and marry her, but now that she is pregnant it could change the whole situation. Although, she broke up with the last guy who got her pregnant, she broke up with her son Raphael's dad. We shall see.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 05:20:05 PM by FlyingVProd » Logged
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: June 03, 2018, 05:46:14 PM »

Well, Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco is pregnant, bummer, she is still single, but she is engaged to marry the guy she is with. I hoped that she would break up with him, and that I might have a chance to date her and marry her, but now that she is pregnant it could change the whole situation. Although, she broke up with the last guy who got her pregnant, she broke up with her son Raphael's dad. We shall see.

Salute,

Tony V.

Shemane Nugent, Ted Nugent's wife, wrote a book "Married To A Rock Star." I could marry the princess and write a book "Married To A Princess."

Smiley

Salute,

Tony V.
FlyingVProd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: June 03, 2018, 09:19:21 PM »

I got an idea for a new television show, starring Cheech and Chong, they can play a couple of senior citizens who get rich from legal weed, and they move to Beverly Hills, and the show could be like the "Beverly Hillbillies" only with a couple of old stoners. Instead of oil, they can get rich from weed.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: