Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
January 16, 2018, 06:45:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is Britney's career over?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebreality  (Read 7957 times)
Dzimas
Superhero Member

I thought you said your name was Nobody.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2007, 08:47:58 AM »

I finally saw that photo of Paris carrying the Bible and The Power of Now

too funny

They say prison does strange things to you.  I suppose that is true of celebrities as well.
madupont
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »

trojanhorse, re:#154

How obtuse of me.   Of course: "celeb reality".
Dzimas
Superhero Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2007, 11:25:10 AM »

I'm thinking Paris and Martha should get together for a prison reality show, exchanging notes, recipes, that sort of thing.  It should go over big in this world of celebrity-obsessed audiences.
jbottle
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2007, 11:39:17 AM »

I guess Martha would be the more butchy one in the relationship. 
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2007, 11:43:55 AM »

I'm thinking Paris and Martha should get together for a prison reality show, exchanging notes, recipes, that sort of thing.  It should go over big in this world of celebrity-obsessed audiences.
Oh I can see Paris's recipes.  "Tell the cook you want Chicken Marsala."

What does it matter?  All is grace.
Dzimas
Superhero Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2007, 11:47:24 AM »

I guess Martha would be the more butchy one in the relationship. 

Yea, it would be kind of like Monster.
chauncey.g

« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2007, 11:49:11 AM »

Oh I can see Paris's recipes.  "Tell the cook you want Chicken Marsala."

Tom Sizemore could play the cook.

"If you dont like it, try my Chicken Kiev. Just give me one more chance."
harrie
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2007, 11:51:54 AM »

I dunno, Martha's pretty maternal, earth mother-y, and I could easily see Paris going all dominant.  Maybe they could alternate, odd and even days or something, keep things equitable.

Tom Sizemore as cook = genius!
chauncey.g

« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2007, 11:53:18 AM »

I got my moments... few and far between, but i got 'em ;-)
madupont
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »

Yes, but, dzimas, are you absolutely positively sure we aren't watching it already. I mean, where are we?
Dzimas
Superhero Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2007, 04:21:33 AM »

Paris is now bigger than ever:

http://omg.yahoo.com/paris-hilton-released-from-l.a.-jail/news/646

I guess she has the judge and prosecutor to thank for it.  She must have had 5-star accomodations judging by the price tag.
liquidsilver
Superhero Member

Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2007, 08:45:46 AM »

Paris Hilton prosecutor under LA ethics probe

http://uk.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUKN2247393620070622

"I hate listening to peoples dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody's having sex, I just don't care."
madupont
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2007, 10:58:59 AM »

Paris is now bigger than ever:

http://omg.yahoo.com/paris-hilton-released-from-l.a.-jail/news/646

I guess she has the judge and prosecutor to thank for it.  She must have had 5-star accomodations judging by the price tag.

No. I think that is what the American tax-payers are getting shafted for their own incarceration.  I read this morning before arriving here that she was put in solitary confinement; now this does not generally mean a one room suite at the end of the corridor with harlequin patterned flooring for your privacy. Nor does the diamond patterned cross-hatched window guard exactly reassure an hysteric that her valuables are just being provided safe-keeping. 

Generally this stipulation between court and hospital is the proceedure for establishing what ails citizen-patient who is put under observation by these conditions.

If you'll forgive me I just received time-out myself at gateway go back or whatever when trying to carry a next reply to my previous thoughts on the abortion issue, and I ended up with Napoleon escaping from Elba. It was a great reminder from the past. I was always more Napoleonic than for Bourbon Restoration but you know -- you just can't hang around in a bad scene whether it is Europe or a forum.  If I get back to this Campaign Issue, shall mention Napoleon's gifts to Elba in the way of hospital reforms.

Meanwhile back to Paris and Freedom. Her shots this morning were very healthy.  Like the rest of the public, I was fooled by the inanity into believing she was a lot younger than she is at 26 which is a great marriageable age with the right producer.

I immediately noticed she was wearing what was described as a "braided ponytail" hair do. In my day, it was described as "Russian dancer" and we had to be careful that it not whip around in hit us in the eyes on every tour jete. I really feel she was doing her hair that way because that's what you generally do when getting out of jail or hospital from a long stay of 36 days or was it merely 21, at the risk of sounding like Paris Hilton? You don't have much choice; but as long as you have that one elastic to tie your braid after the use of a hair-brush. Cool. 

It appeared that she was trying to hold hands on the left with her Los Angelena guard as on the right with her attorney but the guard just glared at her throughout the photo-opportunity.  Pictures do not say better than thousand words; they are so equivocal.
kidcarter8
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2007, 11:04:40 AM »

Dude - where are you from?
madupont
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2007, 11:18:43 AM »

C'est moi, Dude. Oh, you kid, I am not a Dude.  Have you ever  been to California?  I know that the first time that I pulled into the L.A. depot, the dream of millions, I was in heaven but, when you pull out of there in the car, the first thing you see is what had been Dick Thornburgh's home-plate, or the first skyscraper on the horizon in case the enemy ever wants to get us again, notorious municipal jail house rock familiar from the fantasie of the O.J.Simpson trials.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: