Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 122025 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2022, 09:16:48 PM »

Millions of Australians are so dumb they...
...have a shit for Brains no. 1 radio host.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2022, 10:15:24 PM »

Millions of Australians are so dumb they...
...have a shit for Brains no. 1 radio host.

He retired from radio...aged 79...breakfast radio host.
He was of course 100% correct,  the coal fired power stations shouldn't be closed until the wind, solar, hydrogen etc alternatives have been built, are up and running, tested, and proven to be 100% reliable.
No degree from anywhere needed for this one either ...let alone from Harvard, Oxford, or Cambridge.

No 1 morning radio host has taken his place as the voice of reason on the subject.
He's started playing a ship foghorn to signal the arrival of people-smuggling boats, 3 so far since the election, emboldened by the change of gpvt to a leftist one.

If you think the coal fired power stations should be closed now, you need to sit on a chair in a dark room and think more deeply about it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 04:31:27 AM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2022, 12:28:33 AM »

He was of course 100% correct,  the coal fired power stations shouldn't be closed until the wind, solar, hydrogen etc alternatives have been built, are up and running, tested, and proven to be 100% reliable.

You found one thing he was mostly right about and brag.

Too funny.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2022, 01:03:47 AM »

Bambi gets his best toe cheese and nose hair recipes from that guy. Bambi follows him religiously, like a choirboy following a now defrocked priest into the sacristy.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2022, 04:35:19 AM »

He was brilliant, gave us all the correct information about everything.
Sad he's not on the radio anymore to fight the good fight to keep Australia a Constitutional Monarchy.
Ray Hadley ...2gb dot com...9am til noon M to F has taken his place.
Ray is the man!   Our last hope.  All the rest of radio has turned to the left/far left.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 04:53:29 AM by bambu. »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2022, 12:20:41 PM »

He was brilliant, gave us all the correct information about everything.

No, he gave you wrong information and then adjusted his opinions time after time when his original positions proved to be false.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 15, 2022, 12:52:48 PM »

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/14/1105031075/bronx-zoo-elephant-not-person-court-rules

Happy is happy to be left alone. Gotta wonder about Justice Rivera, though. WTF?

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 15, 2022, 02:42:13 PM »

Pepperdine is a great Christian college, which has a fantastic Business school. ( That is where my Father went to study Business. ) Pepperdine has the power to help to make the world a better place, and we need to make sure that the Business students have access to Business Loans when they graduate.

The Business graduates from Pepperdine can help our homeless people, and they can create jobs for people. They can open Hostels, and other businesses to help the homeless, and they can expand trade with China and they can export products from California to China, etc, such as California orange juice.

As the students graduate from Business school then we need to give them financing and let them go make the world a better place.

Just imagine if we had a bunch of good Christian billionaires helping the people here in California.

We need to have more Christian billionaires.

We need to have more good guys like Rick Caruso.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 15, 2022, 02:55:36 PM »

When I was in Small Business Management Consulting class in community college the Professor helped Black young men in Compton to start their own businesses, and he hooked them up with a representative from the SBA and he guided them as they opened their own businesses, and then they all took a trip to Africa together after they were successful. This type of thing can happen with any group of people, it works with young Black men in Compton, but it would work with Veterans, or for Foster Youth as they age out of the system, or for whomever. Consultants could guide any group of people to have their own successful businesses.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 15, 2022, 04:04:13 PM »

George Washington University is dropping its Colonials moniker because quote: it can no longer serve its purpose as a name that unifies end quote. 

I suggest they change it to "Idiots".
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 04:05:56 PM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 15, 2022, 04:06:05 PM »

George Washington University is dropping its
...drawers?
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 15, 2022, 04:24:41 PM »

There have been many new opportunities created in Englewood because of the Rams, etc, and people can go in and teach the poor people in Englwood how to make honest money from the tourism. People can even start small, such as just selling hot dogs and beer, and they can learn how to do honest business. And the chicken in Englewood is fantastic, they can make a lot of money by selling chicken to the tourists. Professors and retired business leaders can help to teach the poor people how to do honest business and how to profit from tourism, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 15, 2022, 04:32:01 PM »

Facebook just banned me for 29 days saying that I was a terrorist and that I made comments in support of terrorists.

That is BULLSHIT. I never supported a terrorist ever.

And I do not support Trump even, I do do not support the Jan 6th events.

I am not a terrorist. That is silly of them to even accuse me of that. And I cannot protest, their decision is final.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #283 on: June 15, 2022, 08:27:34 PM »

George Washington University is dropping its Colonials moniker because quote: it can no longer serve its purpose as a name that unifies end quote. 

I suggest they change it to "Idiots".

You know the term Colonizer is not complimentary?

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2022, 05:59:50 AM »

In bambuworld:
"Climate cult silent on energy crisis".
LOL
Of course.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 577