Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 122097 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2130 on: December 07, 2022, 12:59:18 AM »

Don't ever change.

Henry Wallace started it, by bullying and verbally assaulting Hugh Hootman's wife at her own residence.
This sends some husbands of the abused wives angry in their minds, to the point of violence if their demands for an apology are not met.
For his anger, yelling verbal abuse, and arrogance...Henry Wallace got himself, and his wife shot dead.

Morals of this story:
"Don't go around antagonising people...looking for trouble...you might just find it."

"Never draw your gun unless in defence of your life".

Comparison is the thief of joy.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: December 07, 2022, 01:59:16 AM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: December 07, 2022, 02:22:02 AM »

It is working out well for Guam so far.

Also, based on you prior post, no guns for you.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: December 07, 2022, 09:03:55 AM »

I see the Moors have conquered Spain again.

PC, "Evergone in the world is a lovely person", "multiculturalism is fantastic" Britain will be next.
The Moors have to get through Portugal, and England has to get through France. But yes, they could meet in the semifinals.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: December 07, 2022, 10:16:40 AM »

I always get the Moors and the Moops mixed up.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: December 07, 2022, 11:33:20 AM »

Guns are great.

They certainly are.
Great for defence against wild animals and vermin on farms, and against the bad people in all their forms.
The violent, sadistic, sexual and bodily torture-murder of Mrs Virginia Morse on her farm in bambuworld was so horrific and depraved that the details have never been made public.

Anita Cobby.
Janine Balding.
Jill Meagher.
Courtney Herron.
Aiia Maasarwe.
Mersina Halvagis.
Masa Vukotic.
Eurydice Dixon.
Renea Lau
etc
the list is long.
All murdered in public places in bambuland, from streets to parks to cemetery while tending their grandmother's grave alone.

"Sitting ducks".
American women are lucky, they can carry guns with which to defend themselves.

The bad people lurk in the shadows waiting to pounce.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: December 07, 2022, 11:39:40 AM »

Maybe you should read the list of kids killed "accidentally" by their parent's guns before pronouncing them "great."

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: December 07, 2022, 11:48:59 AM »

Maybe you should read the list of kids killed "accidentally" by their parent's guns before pronouncing them "great."

Not the guns' fault.
All the parents' fault.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: December 07, 2022, 11:55:58 AM »

RE-ELECTED

Happy to think reporters can now stop paying attention to a sooty minor Senator in a miner state.  Adios, Joe.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: December 07, 2022, 11:59:42 AM »

I see the Moors have conquered Spain again.

I can admit it took me a couple beats to figure out what you were referring to.  Clearly I haven't been following the world cup.

I guess that plague Mr Camus wrote about didn't set them back too much.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: December 07, 2022, 12:08:24 PM »

"Proud Boys Shut Down a Church's Holiday-Themed Drag Storytime for Children

Holi- DRAG
Storytime"
#####

...for the little kiddies!
To use a Donaldism...
"I don't think so"

At a church, in the 'Bible Belt'...and leftists are surprised there was a protest.

LGBTQ
Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transexual, Queer.

Some people believe the kiddies should not have to 'worry' about such things until they are adults at age 18.
Seems the Proud Boys-ilk are such people.
My guess is many people are praising them for shutting down the event with their protest.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: December 07, 2022, 12:08:36 PM »

The moral of the story in "The Wizard of Oz" is that there is no place like home, there is no place like life on the farm with your family.

For the 60,000 homeless people in Los Angeles, then many of them would love to live and work on a farm, and communes are a great idea to help the homeless, they can grow and raise food for San Francisco.

The City is a great idea, until you end up homeless on the street with no help, and one thin dime will not even shine your shoes on Broadway, as the song says.

After they spend some time poor and alone in the City then they will crave life on a farm and a family. Just like in a Hallmark movie, they will fall in love and decide to live in a small town.

A commune in a small town is great for the outcasts who do not have families, they can make their own family, and they can sell food to San Francisco, etc. The hippies, and the homeless people, and the refugees, can all have communes that grow food and make cheese for San Francisco, etc.

The dreams of living in the City die fast when you end up cold and alone on the street, and you miss having friends when you are surrounded by people who are just out for themselves, the dreams die, and then you crave the farm life like in Tuscany, Italy, and though Tuscany is far away and more expensive, we have Battle Mountain, Nevada, which is close, and cheap. And there is Merced, California, which is cheap, and where people can make cheese, etc. The homeless people can leave the city and they can jump on a Greyhound Bus and they can go to a commune and they can get a good hot meal, and they can go to work helping the commune to grow food for San Francisco, etc. There has to be communes for the people who do not have families, and who do not have anywhere to go. And they can make wine in Napa, California, etc.

I had a maid from El Salvador who was a butcher in El Salvador, she could work as a butcher for a commune, helping to butcher beef and pork to sell to San Francisco, etc, and she can teach the homeless people how to be butchers.

There has to be places for the outcasts to go to find a place in the world where they are wanted and welcomed. And the dreams in the City die hard, sometimes it is best to save your soul and go live on a farm.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: December 07, 2022, 12:23:30 PM »

Not the guns' fault.
All the parents' fault.
Keep telling yourself that.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: December 07, 2022, 12:32:52 PM »

Not the guns' fault.
All the parents' fault.
Keep telling yourself that.

I certainly will, because it's 100% true.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: December 07, 2022, 12:48:27 PM »

Keep telling yourself that.  Fine by me.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 577