Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 122008 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6555 on: November 22, 2023, 05:25:42 PM »

Could you tell me who here loves Hamas? Or hates Jews?

On reflection, I amended "the" to "any".

A thousand apologies.
You took a chance. Nice try.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6556 on: November 22, 2023, 05:27:01 PM »

Daily Tele;

The Telegraph yesterday asked Sydneysiders aged between 18 and 26 to plug words including "Israel", "Palestine" and "Hamas" into search bars and record what the algorithms decided to serve them.

/cont'd
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:29:47 PM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: November 22, 2023, 05:31:25 PM »

/cont'd

Rhiannan Papast, a 20-year-old hospitality worker from Maroubra, said searching for the word "Israel" on Instagram immediately presented her a cartoon of a scary Israeli wolf-like creature, guided by a US arm, terrorising a Palestinian woman and her child with the caption: "US extremely concerned by levels of violence".

And Instagram showed her a cartoon of a bloodthirsty Benjamin Netanyahu taking a scythe off Hitler.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:42:16 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: November 22, 2023, 05:56:00 PM »

At least Bambu has taken a pause in ranting about the plight of an imaginary white race.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6559 on: November 22, 2023, 06:31:43 PM »

At least Bambu has taken a pause in ranting about the plight of an imaginary white race.

When America is taken over by people of non-White European Appearance , and America turns into the homelands of such people...your descendants will likely wish White-majority America would return.

The hatred of White heterosexual Christian males in the world today is so massive that I would never venture beyond the shores of my homeland.
"Banged up abroad" is not how I wish my life to come to an end.

English White male David Chell set foot in Asia.
He, totally innocent, ended up on death row being taunted every day with a noose by prison guards.
A nurse, and ex-military, he was able to survive the horrid prison for 12 months until his appeal.
At appeal, a miracle happened, the court for some reason went against the evidence of its own customs officers at Penang airport, Malaysia, and acquitted him.
He was extremely lucky.
I must be close to having used up all my miracles, so I'm staying in my island paradise forevermore.
Live here, die here, happy to the end...terrorists free, hopefully.
The mobs marching in London, Texas, Paris, NY etc recently reinforced my resolve.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 08:58:13 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: November 22, 2023, 09:01:17 PM »

Then please confine your idiot ignorant comments to events occurring within your shores where at least you have the knowledge available to most thick assholes instead of opining on matters of which you demonstrate only how laughably misinformed you are.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: November 22, 2023, 09:45:21 PM »

Then please confine your idiot ignorant comments to events occurring within your shores where at least you have the knowledge available to most thick assholes instead of opining on matters of which you demonstrate only how laughably misinformed you are.

You say misinformed, I don't say that.
Oh, and now my govt is bringing Palestinians from Gaza to here.
Hope they're not from the infamous"70%".
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 09:50:27 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: November 22, 2023, 11:13:12 PM »

You say misinformed, I don't say that.
Oh, and now my govt is bringing Palestinians from Gaza to here.
Hope they're not from the infamous"70%".

I will take you acceding to ignorant and idiot as the slow dawning of self realization on your part.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: November 22, 2023, 11:36:01 PM »

I do know that there'll be delay until Friday for exchange of hostages.
I also know that Hamas are 'disappearing' into the general civilian population, having been hiding in tunnels while the civilians suffer above.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: November 23, 2023, 09:17:52 PM »

New documentary "The Fall of Minneapolis" tells all about the death of George Floyd, and much more.

A very interesting and enlightening documentary indeed.
The video of the cop choking the fucking life out of him for 8 minutes is much shorter and more enlightening.

New video shows knee on shoulder not neck....reportedly.
Shows th hold is as per police text book...reportedly.
Also reportedly shows changed autopsy report.

If I were the cops I'd be crying "foul" and demanding a new trial, holding this doco and its evidence high.
 If I were the cops I''d get the

He was found guilty by a jury of his peers. He is crying foul and demanding new trial. The Supreme Court of the United States said fuck your.

https://www.msnbc.com/top-stories/latest/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-supreme-court-rcna126057

He was found guilty on certain evidence. New evidence has come to light.

No. It has not. White supremacists just making shit up.
Has anyone else noticed this? That fucking idiot has not seen the documentary or the purported new evidence. He is accepting it without even seeing it and wanting a fucking murderer to walk. A more base and abject slave to right wing misinformation could not possibly exist and still be able to feed itself.

Said idiot was thinking more along the lines of a reduced sentence...given what's allegedly revealed in the documentary.
And freedom for the rookies who were not really guilty of much.
People could be forgiven for thinking that justice was not served.

Rooks should have told him to stop. They didn

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: November 23, 2023, 09:20:30 PM »

Libertarian Pilgrims Set Sail For Argentina In Search Of A Better Life

Libertarians are all about small, limited government until they

need that government to bail them out?

Right. I keep forgetting about the apostrophe thing.

I was gonna say until they are up their asses In floodwaters and then go cannot get big enough fast enough.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: November 23, 2023, 09:25:45 PM »

When America is taken over by people of non-White European Appearance , and America turns into the homelands of such people...your descendants will likely wish White-majority America would return.

The hatred of White heterosexual Christian males in the world today is so massive that I would never venture beyond the shores of my homeland.

He, totally innocent, ended up on death row being taunted every day with a noose by prison guards.
A nurse, and ex-military, he was able to survive the horrid prison for 12 months until his appeal.
At appeal, a miracle happened, the court for some reason went against the evidence of its own customs officers at Penang airport, Malaysia, and acquitted him.
He was extremely lucky.
I must be close to having used up all my miracles, so I'm staying in my island paradise forevermore.
The mobs marching in London, Texas, Paris, NY etc recently reinforced my resolve.

You know you are talking about me, right?

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: November 23, 2023, 11:21:34 PM »

He was extremely lucky.

You know you are talking about me, right?

Your homeland is America and therefore you are not *relative*.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: November 24, 2023, 08:46:34 AM »

On behalf of the whole world beyond the shores of your homeland, please do that.

He was extremely lucky.
Aussies would be much better off not trying to smuggle drugs into countries when going on vacation.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 10:05:02 AM by Hairy Lime »
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: November 24, 2023, 10:44:12 AM »

On behalf of the whole world beyond the shores of your homeland, please do that.

He was extremely lucky.
Aussies would be much better off not trying to smuggle drugs into countries when going on vacation.

They certainly would.

David Chell, from England, age 50+, said that two customs officials produced two bags of heroin from under a cushion in an interview room, and said they found it in his underwear.
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 577