Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 571

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 120815 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8400 on: April 30, 2024, 08:19:31 AM »

If you wish. 

I was thinking that when Kristi gets too old to serve as a reliable GOP lap dog, we could bury her out in the garden.  A garden Noem, so to speak.
Actually, by any standard, it is Joe that resembles Ol Yeller
If anyone resembles a rabid dog it is you, foaming at the mouth at every mention of Biden, drooling spittle and spouting bizarre non sequitor inapt comments like a senile insult comic who has forgotten the meaning of the word comic.
LOL.
No one can top you in non sequitors or foaming mouth vacuities.
Come back when you are not drunk, or Vice versa.
Just like the accused felon you adore and will vote for for a third time even if he is in Rikers, you lack the wit to fashion your own response. "No, you are" is all you have. Pathetic.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8401 on: April 30, 2024, 08:26:14 AM »

Sky News tonite;

"Judeo-Christian values under attack".

That is correct.

It's because the Judeo-Christians are way too nice. Too appeasing, too tolerant, too politically correct, too weak in their resolve.
Time for change!
If the change you seek is to rigidity, hate, anger and war-making then you seem well on the way.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #8402 on: April 30, 2024, 09:56:50 AM »

Sky News tonite;

That is correct.

It's because the Judeo-Christians are way too nice. Too appeasing, too tolerant, too politically correct, too weak in their resolve.
Time for change!
If the change you seek is to rigidity, hate, anger and war-making then you seem well on the way.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #8403 on: April 30, 2024, 10:04:17 AM »

This is one of John Oliver's best LWT reports.  On UFOs.  Sharp, funny, and manages to present an excellent summary of the last eighty years of investigation, hype, myth, true believers, hardened skeptics, and the rest of us who are basically what the fuck IS that?  My money is still on, the Pentagon is lying but they're lying about earthly technology of an experimental nature and not little gray aliens .

https://youtu.be/zRdhoYqCAQg

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8404 on: April 30, 2024, 11:58:26 AM »

Quote from: hairylime
you lack the wit to fashion your own response. "No, you are" is all you have. Pathetic.

I knew you could not handle that one.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:03:29 PM by jmmengel »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8405 on: April 30, 2024, 02:17:45 PM »

Quote from: hairylime
you lack the wit to fashion your own response. "No, you are" is all you have. Pathetic.

I knew you could not handle that one.
Your comments are easy to handle provided i have access to tongs.

Or better yet, one of these:
https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/so-phresh-easy-pick-up-claw-scoop-for-dogs-small-3233424?store_code=1109&mr:device=m&mr:adType=pla_with_promotionlocal&cm_mmc=PSH%7CGGL%7CCCY%7CCCO%7CPM%7C0%7CkUMWcWiLY5b1EHQjK6kSR6%7C%7C%7C0%7C0%7C%7C%7C18145199970&gad_source=1&gclsrc=ds&adlclid=ADL-c4448082-d385-495c-a0a6-0cfae838f9f5
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 02:20:02 PM by Hairy Lime »
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8406 on: April 30, 2024, 02:52:51 PM »

Paramount Studios is for sale for $11 Billion.

Maybe Arnold, Sly, Mel Gibson, and those guys can get together and buy Paramount. When Mel Gibson made "Braveheart" then that was with Paramount, and when I called Mel's production company to submit a headshot and resume then his office was at Paramount at that time.

I would rather own Universal Studios, including with the studio and theme park in Orlando. But, it would be good if Paramount sells to good people who are altruistic here in Hollywood, and they can help the neighborhood around Paramount, and they can support the local film and acting schools, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 03:58:57 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8407 on: April 30, 2024, 03:54:23 PM »

Sky News tonite;

That is correct.

Time for change!

Pope Francis is a Christian, and Pope Francis just joined the G-7, and Pope Francis has the support of Giorgia Meloni. Look to Pope Francis, and to the King of Spain, and to Giorgia Meloni, as allies. And the Philippines is a good Christian country, and Latin America.

And money has power in Latin America, you can change the world in Latin America just with money. My Grandmother opened Gold Mines in Mexico and they loved her, she helped to bring Civilization to some very poor areas, the mining companies brought in electricity for the people, and running water, and paved roads, and telephones, and television, and radio, etc, they brought civilization to some very poor parts of Mexico.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8408 on: April 30, 2024, 09:30:47 PM »

Sky News tonite;

That is correct.

Time for change!

Now, I have teen Islamics [Muslims if you like] allegedly plotting terror attacks in my world, France, and who knows where else.
Gonna be targeting Jewish folk...their writings allegedly say.
Calling themselves "soldiers of Allah".
Ranting shakes saying whatever they like, "free speech"...one 'preacher' holding court in the street in SW Sydney immediately after Oct 7, beside himself with sheer delight at the Hamas slaughter in Israel. Seemingly whipping up the gathered crowd into a frenzy.
All just allowed.
The leftist state and federal govts need booting out of office.

"Soldiers of Allah"?

If their ilk are not careful they could run into the "soldiers of Jesus"...as in the 'Cronulla Riots'.
The leftist state and federal govts seem to have learnt nothing from that horror.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 09:52:40 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8409 on: April 30, 2024, 10:52:46 PM »

Casey Winchell Napolitano of the Winchell Donut fame has opened a new Tennis Club in Calabasas. Very cool. I told the builders of the homes for the homeless that they all need to build tennis courts and swimming pools as they build new housing. And here in Anaheim Pearson Park has Tennis Courts, this is a good City, and my apartment complex has a nice swimming pool.

And Bambu, the Pope is a good Christian, and we have over 1 Billion Roman Catholics on our team. And France has the French Foreign Legion, the people from Latin America and from the Philippines can join the French Foreign Legion.

Dave Mustaine is playing in El Salvador right now, they all love American Rock and Roll.

And Sammy Hagar just got his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame, he was in my living room in Malibu, he was friends with the lady who I rented a room from, that was great.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 10:56:11 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8410 on: May 01, 2024, 01:03:08 AM »

Youtube:

98% of Americans can't answer these 6 questions:

1. What country borders the United States to the north?

2. What's the only U.S. state that starts with the letter "F"?

3. What is the only U.S. state to have a different official language besides english?

4. Which river flows through the heart of New York City?

5. What was the New York City called before?

6. From which country did the United States gain its independence in 1776?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 04:28:40 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #8411 on: May 01, 2024, 10:16:05 AM »

Lenapehoking

98% of Americans definitely get that one wrong.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #8412 on: May 01, 2024, 11:02:49 AM »

Which New York city? There are hundreds. Buffalo, Albany, Synechdoche, Rochester, Radio City...

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #8413 on: May 01, 2024, 02:03:56 PM »

The hits keep coming this week.  Headline seen in todays NYT

Greene Says She Will Demand Vote Next Week on Removing Johnson

Too.
Perfect.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #8414 on: May 01, 2024, 04:40:03 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/05/01/antisemitism-awarness-act-campus-protests/

No matter how bad a situation is, we can rest assured that Congress, in all its glory, will make it worse.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 571