Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2534 2535 [2536] 2537 2538 ... 2729

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503085 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38025 on: November 27, 2023, 12:48:57 PM »

https://www.vox.com/23971366/declining-birth-rate-fertility-babies-children

Looks at forces driving the drop (besides Rosie and her five sisters), and what governments are trying to do in response.

Simple.
*Everything* is unaffordable for average joe today, including children.

No doubt some young people look around at the world today and don't see much of a future for any children they might have.

You, Luee and Red fucked up and pissed your whole lives away and now there will be consequences. The children of the world will thank you, probably by pulling you limb from limb and either using you for food or fertilizer.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38026 on: November 27, 2023, 12:54:10 PM »

Sadly many in the non-Christian world support the monstrous actions of 10-7. Almost like the 1930's again. Mass immigration causing economic problems, extreme ideologies arise with simplistic usually violent answers.

It does not get as simplistic or violent as you. There is a terrorist stronghold between your ears right under your little red hat.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38028 on: November 27, 2023, 02:41:15 PM »

https://www.vox.com/23971366/declining-birth-rate-fertility-babies-children

Looks at forces driving the drop (besides Rosie and her five sisters), and what governments are trying to do in response.

Simple.
*Everything* is unaffordable for average joe today, including children.

No doubt some young people look around at the world today and don't see much of a future for any children they might have.

You, Luee and Red fucked up and pissed your whole lives away and now there will be consequences. The children of the world will thank you, probably by pulling you limb from limb and either using you for food or fertilizer.

Crikey!
That's not good, if only I had some guns.
I've had a good life, all things considered, for which I am thankful.
Think the children of the world will have way too many problems of their own to worry about attacking me.
The most likely danger for me will come from Islamist terrorists.
Govt is currenty framing laws that will see dual citizen terrorists booted out of bambuland.
10/7 made the population sit up and take notice.

Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38029 on: November 27, 2023, 02:53:33 PM »

It is too late to deflect, Bambi. Remember that you have brought it on yourself.

http://www.salon.com/2023/11/27/the-poison-of-intolerant-language-violent-rhetoric-is-a-road-to-civil/

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38030 on: November 27, 2023, 03:45:40 PM »

It is too late to deflect, Bambi. Remember that you have brought it on yourself.

http://www.salon.com/2023/11/27/the-poison-of-intolerant-language-violent-rhetoric-is-a-road-to-civil/

9/11...remember that?
Not Trump's fault. Not the fault of Trump's 'intolerant language'.

Islamist terrorists tried to blow up the Towers in 1993, from memory, van bomb in the underground carpark....long before Trump was in the White House.

What about the intolerant language from the ranting sheiks and ayatollahs...you seem give them a free pass.

America needs Trump back as President, so he can fix things again.
'Seal' the border and make asylum seekers apply from Mexico.
So he can fix immigration.
10/7 showed the need.
The Dutch have woken up, America needs to also....before Islamist terrorists strike again on US soil. Protests blocking streets across America the other day by you know who, seem to have frightened people.
Don't tell me you didn't see them, because I won't believe you, they would've been all over your media news.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 04:41:50 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #38031 on: November 27, 2023, 04:16:31 PM »

Though I ignore a couple members, I will occasionally post corrections to misinformation that is posted here....

Still, with fewer than a quarter of seats in the national parliament, Wilders will now have the first shot at approaching other parties to try and form a coalition government. It wont be easy. Most parties have vowed not to govern with Wilders due to his extremist views....

Four other major centrist parties.... appear to have enough seats to unite to form a coalition government, but negotiations could last months.

The last time four centrist parties entered into coalition negotiations it took more than half a year to form a government.   
- NPR
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38032 on: November 27, 2023, 04:51:21 PM »

There is hope, especially after Dobbs, abortion will be tougher and creating
life will be more productive.

Pro Life Laws Have Saved Tens of Thousands of Lives, a New Study Shows

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/pro-life-laws-have-saved-tens-of-thousands-of-lives-a-new-study-shows/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 04:53:29 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38033 on: November 27, 2023, 05:16:31 PM »

It is interesting to see the lies the incel community fabricates now that its abortion stance is causing it to have excruciating blue balls and a massive fundraising and enthusiasm deficit.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38034 on: November 27, 2023, 05:33:26 PM »

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/pro-life-laws-have-saved-tens-of-thousands-of-lives-a-new-study-shows/

Run with that idea next November. Especially with suburban women.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38035 on: November 27, 2023, 05:55:18 PM »

Run with that idea next November.  Especially with suburban women.
making Abortion legal is  now up to the people as it always should have.
It is encouraging that post Hobbs the first effect is fewer of them. Especially at a time we need more births.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #38036 on: November 27, 2023, 06:22:39 PM »

It'd be good if the number of abortions could be reduced.
Maybe free Family Planning Clinics, with free contraception.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38037 on: November 27, 2023, 08:43:02 PM »

It is encouraging that post Hobbs the first effect is fewer of them. Especially at a time we need more births.
Run with that idea next November. I note the absence of your usual reliance on polling on the issue for some reason.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38038 on: November 28, 2023, 08:32:17 AM »

Especially at a time we need more births.
We need more people? What is your problem with mass immigration again?

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38039 on: November 28, 2023, 10:16:13 AM »

Run with that idea next November. I note the absence of your usual reliance on polling on the issue for some reason.

Dobbs put the US on a better constitutional path in solving the legal question regarding abortion.
It is now up to the consent of the governed, state by state.
The moral aspect remains with the individual.
Pages: 1 ... 2534 2535 [2536] 2537 2538 ... 2729