Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2450 2451 [2452] 2453 2454 ... 2723

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 501010 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #36765 on: September 25, 2023, 05:05:13 PM »

Troops against the drug banditos, I like it. With the concent of Mexico of course.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36766 on: September 25, 2023, 05:07:18 PM »

How about some quotes about this invasion I see nothing on the news.
RedDick nicely took care of that for us.
Biden was ready to go to war with China over Taiwan, immediately. Memories no doubt from his youth. His mommy told him they were the bad guys. The Commie card has been played hard by all candidates.
Biden's position on Taiwan is the same as every President since Truman.
Yeah yeah hopefully no chance of a nuclear war with our leading trading partner.
Oh.so you oppose nuking Canada? Well that figures.
Pulling out of Afghanistan to me was one of the few pluses for sleepy Joe. How did he figure that out? Blind squirrel in a snowstorm theory, no doubt.
Trump set the pull out date in Afghanistan and went so far down the road that a reversal of his decision would have been impossible, so he gets the blind squirrel credit for that. Underestimating the speed of the Taliban takeover is on Biden.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #36767 on: September 25, 2023, 05:09:57 PM »

Troops against the drug banditos, I like it. With the concent of Mexico of course.
Consent is not happening, nor is it a necessary part of the Haley threat. And...

I realize this plays well with bigots who have no regard for the rights of other countries whose population by and large has skin of darker complexion, but is stupid and dangerous.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #36768 on: September 25, 2023, 05:21:40 PM »

Stupid and dangerous are bread and butter to Luee. He should have used more of the counseling I have been providing funds for so it would be available to him. Now it is too late as he no longer has enough brain left to benefit from professional help.

Now Luee is just a land mine on the road of democracy, a racist fascist IED.

All whitemen are evil racist fascists as umomma the ho told you!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #36769 on: September 25, 2023, 05:33:09 PM »

While you couldnt substantiate your distortions

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #36770 on: September 25, 2023, 05:58:54 PM »

Biden was ready to go to war with China over Taiwan, immediately. Memories no doubt from his youth. His mommy told him they were the bad guys. The Commie card has been played hard by all candidates.
Biden's position on Taiwan is the same as every President since Truman.
Yeah yeah hopefully no chance of a nuclear war with our leading trading partner.
Oh.so you oppose nuking Canada? Well that figures.
Pulling out of Afghanistan to me was one of the few pluses for sleepy Joe. How did he figure that out? Blind squirrel in a snowstorm theory, no doubt.
Trump set the pull out date in Afghanistan and went so far down the road that a reversal of his decision would have been impossible, so he gets the blind squirrel credit for that. Underestimating the speed of the Taliban takeover is on Biden.

Big difference the communist bloc is no longer in existance. The domino theory is no longer relevant. Does he even know in his condition that Taiwan is not the Ukraine. NATO and Europe are not threatened. Maybe he mixed them up? How dare he put the citizens of the US and the world in harms way. Keep him away from the big red button.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #36771 on: September 25, 2023, 06:27:43 PM »

Actually the domino theory should have never been. LBJ had investments in war suppliers. So the gulf of Tonkin and Vietnam.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #36772 on: September 25, 2023, 06:31:25 PM »

Stupid and dangerous are bread and butter to Luee. He should have used more of the counseling I have been providing funds for so it would be available to him. Now it is too late as he no longer has enough brain left to benefit from professional help.

All whitemen are evil racist fascists...
No, but you are.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #36773 on: September 25, 2023, 06:33:29 PM »

Your quote was an admission by you that I was right. Well, that and your tacit acknowledgement that "special ops" means a military operation, in Mexico.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36774 on: September 25, 2023, 06:35:18 PM »

All whitemen are evil racist fascists as umomma the ho told you!

Many but not all evil racist fascists are white men. Before your next ragegasm do a head count and do not forget to include yourself.

If you had a mother ever at all, you might have had a chance of making something of you life.

I found out the military drummed you out when they decided to stop using human speed bumps and discovered you were way under qualified to do anything else.

Keep breathing. You should be able to hold your title of gimpiest fucktard in Central Florida
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36775 on: September 25, 2023, 06:36:12 PM »

Thanks for that sterling opinion, gimpy fucktard.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #36776 on: September 25, 2023, 07:20:00 PM »

Your quote was an admission by you that I was right.
Lol!  It was proof you only lift leftist garbage you cannot quote.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36777 on: September 25, 2023, 07:34:01 PM »

Red once more impales himself on the poxy yard of defective cognition. Fox does not even need to lube him up anymore. He just opens up and accepts any words he finds comforting.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #36778 on: September 25, 2023, 10:46:13 PM »

Haley has advocated sending military force into, essentially invading, a sovereign independent country against the expressed wishes of that country.
That is a outright distortion of what Haley said. No wonder you did not put her comments in perspective
  Which by the way also happens to be our second largest trading partner. I realize this plays well with bigots who have no regard for the rights of other countries whose population by and large has skin of darker complexion, but is stupid and dangerous. As is she for suggesting it.
Ah yes.  Never pass up an opportunity to play some sort of race card, even when it is non existent
And no wonder you did not post her actual comments.

And unfortunately for you, as with so many other things you back, the support for a military action against an Hispanic country without any thought for international law or the negative consequences very much needs to have the possible underlying bigoted motives for proposing it and for its popularity on the right exposed and examined.
You cannot back up your statements

NIKKI HALEY: When it comes to the cartels...You tell the Mexican president, either you do it or we do it...We can do that by putting special ops in [Mexico]...just like we dealt with ISIS

And "special ops in Mexico" backed by a "you do it or we do it" threat means....
Keep Trying.
You cannot back up your statements.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36779 on: September 26, 2023, 01:29:25 AM »

Red, you would actually get smarter if someone cut off your head.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2450 2451 [2452] 2453 2454 ... 2723