Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2265 2266 [2267] 2268 2269 ... 2725

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 501839 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33991 on: April 19, 2023, 02:31:27 PM »

He seems to think so.
What is wrong with that?
He led the Intelligence Agency so he certainly is privy to a lot of information.
And most of the more recent opinions tend to support similar conclusions that were repressed  by Big Tech during the Covid years.
.  Oh.  So you're fine with him having the "final say".  Make up your mind.
I have no knowledge to add to the debate of the origins of Covid.
You could have stopped after the ninth word. Or sixth. Or for that matter, fourth.
Ratcliffe is testifying under oath today in Congress about what he knows.
I do not doubt the importance of determining the cause of COVID. Just the relevance of one opinion based on "Unassailable" undisclosed sources. Especially when the opinion uses a phrase like "only explanation and plausible assessment."
One opinion?
That is what you provided in the post I responded to, yes.
Man.  You must not read or watch news
Weeks ago I posted the FBI and Department of Energy findings.
The House Oversight Committee Hearing was only a week ago.
And yesterday you posted some lame jackass who purported to know the "only explanation and plausible assessment" based on "unassailable" sources. Which is what I responded to.
Some lame jackass? Who was that?

Who? That lackey John Ratcliffe who is a loyalist of Trump and former U.S. representative from Texas with little experience in national security.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #33992 on: April 19, 2023, 02:36:07 PM »

And, like Trump himself (and all those involved with him), little experience in intelligence (in every sense of the word).
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33993 on: April 19, 2023, 02:57:56 PM »

Joe stuffed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Trump had it all sorted, told the Taliban boss that if he did anything to wreck the smooth withdrawal that Trump would make him, and the Taliban pay, bigtime...Trump showed him a photo of his house..."we know where you live".
No he did not you Trump loving fascist turd. He gave the Taliban a date by which we would be out, and they agreed not to take military action until then. One of the few good things he did. We kept up our end of the agreement. The Taliban kept its word. The did nothing to wreck the withdrawal. It was done before they moved.

What the Biden people, the intelligence community, the military and, when they were there, the Trump people got wrong is they overestimated the quality of the Afghan military and underestimated how fast the Taliban take over would be. There was no plan in place to deal with the collapse. That is on Biden and the military. But unless you are going to argue that the intelligence estimate of the Taliban advance would have been different under Trump, the same shit would happen. And there would be no way to stop them. There were 2000 combat troops left.when Trump was dragged from the White House kicking and screaming like a spoiled child who cannot.accept that the circus has ended, and no substantial forces by the date the Taliban started their advance. He could not "make them pay, bigly or otherwise. It would have been logistically impossible.

Saw Trump interviewed, he said he told the Taliban he would basically bomb them into ash if they didn't do what he wanted.
And you believed him? That is on you. Donald Trump lies about everything, everywhere, all at once. Especially when it makes him and his Vienna sausage fingers look strong, or tough, or powerful.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33994 on: April 19, 2023, 05:00:38 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #33996 on: April 19, 2023, 08:26:20 PM »

Pierson said New Franklin officers attempted to pull Walkers 2005 Buick Century over about 2:30 a.m. June 26 when they spotted the car with a license plate light out. The officers entered the vehicle into their system, then began to pursue it but then called off the chase when it got too dangerous for such a minor violation.

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/news/2023/04/17/grand-jury-decision-verdict-no-criminal-charges-for-akron-officers-who-shot-jayland-walker/70088282007/

I wonder what the settlement in the wrongful death trial will be. Taxpayers will take the hit.

Suckers
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 12:24:40 AM by LarryB! »

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #33997 on: April 19, 2023, 09:30:20 PM »

And you believed him? That is on you. Donald Trump lies about everything, everywhere, all at once. Especially when it makes him and his Vienna sausage fingers look strong, or tough, or powerful.

I appreciate the frank statement. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #33998 on: April 20, 2023, 12:33:14 PM »

democrats to US women athletes

DROP DEAD!

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #33999 on: April 20, 2023, 01:01:34 PM »

Amazing how hate and fear seek cover.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #34000 on: April 20, 2023, 01:20:30 PM »

LOL!
democrats own the message of hate by referring to anyone who disagrees with them RACISTS or HOMOPHOBES,  etc.
Your postings are exhibit A.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #34001 on: April 20, 2023, 01:29:47 PM »

LOL!
democrats own the message of hate by referring to anyone who disagrees with them RACISTS or HOMOPHOBES,  etc.
Amazing how hate and fear seek cover. Particularly by trying to demonize those who point out and identify that fear and hate.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34002 on: April 20, 2023, 02:15:43 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34003 on: April 20, 2023, 02:24:24 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2023/04/20/fox-news-has-learned-nothing--the-mainstream-press-cant-let-them-forget/

Leveling all fox building would be a good healthy initial reminder of how not news they are.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34004 on: April 20, 2023, 09:53:28 PM »

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2265 2266 [2267] 2268 2269 ... 2725