Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 568

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119867 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #7425 on: February 06, 2024, 02:52:48 PM »

The main support for perpetual war against Israel seems to be from a non-Arab country. 
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7426 on: February 06, 2024, 02:56:38 PM »

The main support for perpetual war against Israel seems to be from a non-Arab country.
Only if you discount the history of the world

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: February 06, 2024, 02:56:41 PM »

Anaheim insists on creating a Little Arabia region and they are even putting signs on the freeways now to notify passing drivers that the zone is now Little Arabia. It has gotten to a point now where they are giving Business Loans and aid to the Arabs to open Businesses in Little Arabia.

https://aaciviccouncil.org/2024/01/06/growth-and-opportunity-insights-into-little-arabia-and-the-brookhurst-corridor-study/

Anaheim has mostly Mexicans, and people who speak Spanish, but if they insist on giving Business Loans to the Arabs then they need to give the Loans to open Cheap Hostels and Cheap Sober Living Homes where the Homeless People can live, we can pay the Arabs to help to take care of the Homeless People.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: February 06, 2024, 02:59:38 PM »

I was speaking of today where the main bad actor appears to be Iran. 
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: February 06, 2024, 03:41:42 PM »

Amtrak

EXCITING NEWS! We have awarded a contract to build the brand new, state-of-the-art Frederick Douglass Tunnel in Baltimore, which will serve electrified Amtrak and MARC commuter trains.

This is one of the largest infrastructure projects on the East Coast, and the Kiewit Corporation/ J.F. Shea Joint Venture brings extensive experience with tunneling projects around North America.

Early construction activities are already underway for the Program, and the announcement today moves us one step closer to unlocking the biggest bottleneck between DC and New Jersey.

This generational investment will improve reliability and travel times for more than 12 million annual NEC riders, as well as the Maryland Transit Administration MARC Penn Line.

This major milestone marks a significant leap forward in the commitment of Amtrak towards transforming train travel and delivering a new era of passenger rail in America.

Learn more: http://spr.ly/6188V1NiO

#FutureOfTravel #FrederickDouglassTunnel

-----------

I was just writing about the Abolitionist Poets, whom I learned a lot from, and it is great that the new tunnel is being named after Frederick Douglass, I learned a lot from studying Frederick Douglass, he was great. And I love trains, we need more trains and subways in America.

Salute,

Tony V.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: February 06, 2024, 03:49:48 PM »

I was speaking of today where the main bad actor appears to be Iran.
The hatred of the Jews is not bound by the language spoken.  Iran, on top of that,wants to rule the Middle East and Israel is in the way.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: February 06, 2024, 04:10:13 PM »

And they're also not Arabs which was my point.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7432 on: February 06, 2024, 04:17:03 PM »

So, we agree that abject surrender by either side is not a feasible option.
The only solution can be reached by either Hamas accepting peace with Israel or Israel completely destroying Hamas.
Israel will never completely destroy Hamas. I remember an old I guess pre meme meme with a Russian tank rolling over the word Solidarnosc, with the word reforming behind it, only larger. That is the most likely dynamic.

And of course, if you had asked Israel on October 6, the would have told you Hezbollah was a bigger concern. The underlying issue is not Hamas or Hezbollah. It is why those organizations exist.
They exist to hate Jews.
Enjoy perpetual war.
That is the choice the Arabs make.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: February 06, 2024, 04:42:34 PM »

The only solution can be reached by either Hamas accepting peace with Israel or Israel completely destroying Hamas.
Israel will never completely destroy Hamas. I remember an old I guess pre meme meme with a Russian tank rolling over the word Solidarnosc, with the word reforming behind it, only larger. That is the most likely dynamic.

And of course, if you had asked Israel on October 6, the would have told you Hezbollah was a bigger concern. The underlying issue is not Hamas or Hezbollah. It is why those organizations exist.
They exist to hate Jews.
Enjoy perpetual war.
Then you and the history of the world are strangers.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: February 06, 2024, 04:45:19 PM »

And they're also not Arabs which was my point.
Only by a definition based on language spoken.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: February 06, 2024, 04:47:55 PM »

?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: February 06, 2024, 04:53:40 PM »

Red is quoting straight from his eugenics textbook. It is hard for anyone in his dead ender set to let go of their nineteenth century solutions.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: February 06, 2024, 05:00:50 PM »

They exist to hate Jews.
Enjoy perpetual war.
Then you and the history of the world are strangers.
No, no. Part I had its moments.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #7438 on: February 06, 2024, 05:04:33 PM »

?
Hard to believe but I do not think RedDick has any idea what he is talking about.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: February 06, 2024, 05:21:13 PM »

?
Iran is not a Arab country because its dominant language is Persian and its Islamic sect is Shia.
Arabs are Sunni and speak Arabic. But the commonn primary enemies are the Jews.
Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 568