Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2273 2274 [2275] 2276 2277 ... 2726

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502034 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #34110 on: April 30, 2023, 11:00:47 PM »

taste test? Never in our beloved countries history has immigration been at over a million a year. They don't even bother to pretty it up. Just a dumping. Brits and Aussies have had enough. Just drowning in a sea of crime, inflation, and homelessness. Just stay home!

LONDON, March 13 (Reuters) - Britain's interior minister Suella Braverman defended her policy to remove almost all migrants who arrive without permission, saying her political opponents were "naive do-gooders" and there had has been "too much" immigration in recent years.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-interior-minister-attacks-naive-do-gooders-amid-criticism-small-boats-2023-03-13/

In the US there is a political reason. Sell your mother out to get elected.

---Abbott also referred to the suspected gunman in the case, Francisco Oropesa, as someone
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34111 on: May 01, 2023, 01:23:48 AM »

If you were less lonely in your delusion you would be very scary.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34112 on: May 01, 2023, 02:50:09 AM »

taste test? Never in our beloved countries history has immigration been at over a million a year. They don't even bother to pretty it up. Just a dumping. Brits and Aussies have had enough. Just drowning in a sea of crime, inflation, and homelessness. Just stay home!

LONDON, March 13 (Reuters) - Britain's interior minister Suella Braverman defended her policy to remove almost all migrants who arrive without permission, saying her political opponents were "naive do-gooders" and there had has been "too much" immigration in recent years.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-interior-minister-attacks-naive-do-gooders-amid-criticism-small-boats-2023-03-13/

In the US there is a political reason. Sell your mother out to get elected.

---Abbott also referred to the suspected gunman in the case, Francisco Oropesa, as someone

Prime Minister Sunak and Interior Minister Braverman are exactly correct in their thinking and policy.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34113 on: May 01, 2023, 03:03:59 AM »

No clearer proof they should be sacked immediately is possible.

Your endorsement is the coal standard, Bambi, an indelible stigma on their escutcheons.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34114 on: May 01, 2023, 03:32:14 AM »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/01/new-york-gun-buyback-program-firearms-off-street

A baby step, but a good one. More of this coast to coast.

There would even be a better return in fentanyl country where republicans are allowed to spread the blight of poverty and destroy any other opportunities for people to generate income.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34115 on: May 01, 2023, 07:13:27 AM »

Chopped off the fact that Texas mass shooter was an illlegal.
Poll: Americans

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34116 on: May 01, 2023, 12:39:46 PM »

Neighbors thought Texas shooter was a nice family man. Sold drugs, shot everyone in sight. Anything wrong?

Shawn Crawford, a neighbor who said he knows Oropesa and the victims, described the community as "family oriented" and the suspect as a "family guy."

"He's always working, training his horse," Crawford said. "Never have I seen a fight, argument, raise his voice, anything."

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34117 on: May 01, 2023, 01:43:37 PM »

They are going to have to pry your racism from your cold dead hands.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34118 on: May 01, 2023, 02:05:23 PM »

I am a member of the forgotten race. American born veteran-citizen. Now just looking for the Latino bloc vote. Vets, seniors, laborers don't matter.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #34119 on: May 01, 2023, 02:31:17 PM »

I am a member of the forgotten race. American born veteran-citizen. Now just looking for the Latino bloc vote. Vets, seniors, laborers don't matter.

Seems to be.
The same in bambuworld where the Left is 'king'.
Is why they're having trouble recruiting for the armed forces.
Put a rocket into an Afghan house from which you're being shot at on a night mission and back home they want to charge you with murder.  LOL
My no1 radio host is no longer on the no1 radio station  to fight for vets.

Then there are the war crimes allegations.....and suiciding young vets.
Who in their right mind would volunteer?
Draft/conscription?
Unlikely as everyone is now equal...Barbie and all other women of all races and religions would have to go in.
Ditto males...they won't get away with just recruiting White boys.

Now they're talking about recruiting "foreign fighters".
The mind boggles.
Roll on small, big, bigger, large and super large missiles including nukes.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 02:36:54 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #34120 on: May 01, 2023, 02:49:48 PM »

I had been getting health aid for 10 hours for about 15 years they cut it to 7.5 hrs probably so some drug-pimp can share the goodies. Always threatening to cut SS, veteran benefits, and medical support for the elderly. Have to increase the budget or else they say.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34121 on: May 01, 2023, 02:51:42 PM »

Sadly in the USA we have poor towns where all of the industry is gone and so the young men join the military as soon as they are old enough, the military is the only job provider in some areas. But, with the military the young men get to travel, plus they get a free education and job training, and they get home loans, and they get business loans, and they get medical insurance, etc. Also, in some areas they set up businesses by the military bases and that is the only opportunity in some areas.

My home town built the Space Shuttles, and lots of top secret planes, and Edwards Air Force Base is a major job provider in my home town, along with NASA, etc. Aerospace and defense spending helps to employ my home town. And some of the planes that we are sending to Australia such as the B2 Stealth Bombers were built in my home town.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #34122 on: May 01, 2023, 03:10:33 PM »

Send the refugees to the USA, the USA is the only nation where all men are equal and all men are welcome and which has a Statue of Liberty to welcome our immigrants.

And we need to educate and train our people so that they learn how to create jobs, and we need to put our new immigrants to work. We also need to make our immigrants legal so that they can join the Teamsters and the United Farm Workers, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34123 on: May 01, 2023, 03:40:05 PM »

You are a member of the group republicans are rushing to cut benefits for.

To rob you they are willing to take the whole economy hostage.

They are hoping that some of you are bigoted enough that they can count on your support as they kill, steal, torture and avoid the consequences of their endless evil deeds.

We hope none of you are such awful suckers.

Especially since the build a wall guys already got banged up for sticking their hands in your pockets and running away with so much of your nest eggs, such as they were.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 03:51:52 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #34124 on: May 01, 2023, 03:41:37 PM »

Seems to be.
The same in bambuworld where the Left is 'king'.
Is why they're having trouble recruiting for the armed forces.
Put a rocket into an Afghan house from which you're being shot at on a night mission and back home they want to charge you with murder.  LOL
My no1 radio host is no longer on the no1 radio station  to fight for vets.

Then there are the war crimes allegations.....and suiciding young vets.
Who in their right mind would volunteer?
Draft/conscription?
Unlikely as everyone is now equal...Barbie and all other women of all races and religions would have to go in.
Ditto males...they won't get away with just recruiting White boys.

Now they're talking about recruiting "foreign fighters".
The mind boggles.
Roll on small, big, bigger, large and super large missiles including nukes.

Go enlist fuckface. Set a good example

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2273 2274 [2275] 2276 2277 ... 2726