Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 120789 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8550 on: Today at 12:27:12 AM »

Jimmy is just flaunting his credentials
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8551 on: Today at 12:41:25 AM »

What US should be saying to Israel, regarding freeing the hostages and wiping out Hamas...

"Go get 'em"!

Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8552 on: Today at 04:57:15 AM »

Bambu, your advice is truly fucking terrible even for advice coming from an avowed complete and total moron like yourself. Please flush your andvice and yourself down the nearest open sewer before you do yourself any more reputational harm. I guarantee we will all think better of you for it once you do.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8553 on: Today at 05:31:00 AM »

Bambu, your advice is truly fucking terrible even for advice coming from an avowed complete and total moron like yourself. Please flush your andvice and yourself down the nearest open sewer before you do yourself any more reputational harm. I guarantee we will all think better of you for it once you do.

Have you watched "Screams Before Silence"?
No?
Then I suggest you do so, you might just change your attitude.
Antony Blinken is urging Israel to try to limit civilian casualties.

No one else will be sending anyone to free the hostages and kill/ capture Hamas terrorists.
Not South Africa, the UN, or anyone else.
Hamas could end the war tomorrow, but won't.
It's all up to Israel to go in and get them, the hostages and their torturers.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #8554 on: Today at 08:03:12 AM »

Have you watched "Screams Before Silence"?
No?
Then I suggest you do so, you might just change your attitude.
Antony Blinken is urging Israel to try to limit civilian casualties.

No one else will be sending anyone to free the hostages and kill/ capture Hamas terrorists.
Not South Africa, the UN, or anyone else.
Hamas could end the war tomorrow, but won't.
It's all up to Israel to go in and get them, the hostages and their torturers.

Neither Hamas nor the Lahanists in the Knesset give a fly8ng fuck about the hostages.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8555 on: Today at 08:49:08 AM »

What US should be saying to Israel, regarding freeing the hostages and wiping out Hamas...

"Go get 'em"!
No, we should be telling them their current course of conduct will accomplish neither. Diplomatic blank checks are a bad idea. Just ask Wilhelm II.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #8556 on: Today at 08:56:01 AM »

That will be tricky.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571]