Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3391 3392 [3393] 3394 3395 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1647964 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #50880 on: September 20, 2020, 07:20:58 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Seems to be a campaign of hate against Trump for allegedly lying.
You should look up the word "allegedly".

Good luck getting me to come on here and call the President of the United States a liar.

That would be good luck for your brain.   Full restoration of function.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50881 on: September 20, 2020, 07:21:17 PM »

Bill lied also.
?
YankGuy needs an education.

And yet you continually fail to provide one.

Leads me to conclude that you neither know what the fuck you are talking about nor have anything else to say.

As it turns out, Bambi told him which Bill he was talking about, if not really why he was doing so.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50882 on: September 20, 2020, 07:22:37 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Leads me to conclude that you neither know what the fuck you are talking about nor have anything else to say.

As it turns out, Bambi told him which Bill he was talking about, if not really why he was doing so.
Bill lied also.
?

Good luck getting me to come on here and call the President of the United States a liar.

The man said "I intentionally downplayed" the pandemic and "I didn't downplay it, I up-played it."

Calling him a liar is not exactly a daring position to take.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50883 on: September 20, 2020, 07:23:36 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

That would be good luck for your brain.   Full restoration of function.

Hardly "full!"

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50884 on: September 20, 2020, 07:27:19 PM »

Bill lied also.
?
And you're just the scholar to provide me one!
No.  I give up.  You are determined to wallow in hypocrisy.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #50885 on: September 20, 2020, 07:31:35 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

The man said "I intentionally downplayed" the pandemic and "I didn't downplay it, I up-played it."

It’s quite easy for the “ global moderator” who has the power to block any comment that disagrees with his.  You fit right in with the owners of Google, FaceBook, and Twitter.

oilcan

« Reply #50886 on: September 20, 2020, 07:38:18 PM »

If the GOP were a little smarter these days,  they could argue that a fast Scotus appointment is needed so that a full nine could resolve a disputed election.   Still dumb,  but better than McConnell idiotic hairsplitting.

Mark Kelly,  in the special election in AZ, could also swing things since he would take office shortly after the November election if he wins.   

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #50887 on: September 20, 2020, 07:39:09 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Where was Barack Obama born?

If you don’t answer, Hawaii you’re as big a liar as Trump.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50888 on: September 20, 2020, 07:40:17 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

It’s quite easy for the “ global moderator” who has the power to block any comment that disagrees with his.  You fit right in with the owners of Google, FaceBook, and Twitter.

LOL!

Found a new excuse for your failures, have you?

Then why are you still here?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #50889 on: September 20, 2020, 07:41:56 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

He can block any comment period.

Just so happens you spout as many lies as Donald Trump
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50890 on: September 20, 2020, 07:42:04 PM »

If the GOP were a little smarter these days,  they could argue that a fast Scotus appointment is needed so that a full nine could resolve a disputed election.   Still dumb,  but better than McConnell idiotic hairsplitting.

Mark Kelly,  in the special election in AZ, could also swing things since he would take office shortly after the November election if he wins.   

November 30th is the earliest I have heard, thus far. Ample time for the GOP to push things through if they wish to and they don't get enough recalcitrant members trying to save their jobs (or having standards).

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #50891 on: September 20, 2020, 07:50:31 PM »

Bill lied also.
?
And you're just the scholar to provide me one!
No.  I give up.  You are determined to wallow in hypocrisy.
Says the original  "deficits suck but I love my tax cut" guy.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #50892 on: September 20, 2020, 07:51:19 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

You should post elsewhere
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

barton

« Reply #50893 on: September 20, 2020, 07:51:49 PM »

November 30 is what I've seen.   Still,  that could shrink Mitch's window some.   Or Chuck Grassley could take a stand if he gets the pigeon crisis resolved on his farm.

Very Orwellian that anyone could still be seriously positing that Trump isn't a liar.   Most factcheckers clock it at over 20,000 by now.   

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50894 on: September 20, 2020, 07:53:43 PM »

Bill lied also.
?

Bill lied also.
?

LOL!!!

Goebbels' disciple complains of censorship!

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.
Pages: 1 ... 3391 3392 [3393] 3394 3395 ... 4288