Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2735 2736 [2737]

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 505146 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #41040 on: Today at 10:39:43 AM »

With 18 per cent inflation, tossing favors Willynilly to his voting base, a foreign policy worse than Obama, he better hope Fat Albert delivers a guilty verdict in New York or Biden will be a one timer. 

Not content with just voting for Trump, Red is now parroting Trump's "brutal" insults.
But he is not voting for him! Nope, nope nope!
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41041 on: Today at 11:04:16 AM »

With 18 per cent inflation, tossing favors Willynilly to his voting base, a foreign policy worse than Obama, he better hope Fat Albert delivers a guilty verdict in New York or Biden will be a one timer. 

Not content with just voting for Trump, Red is now parroting Trump's "brutal" insults.
Bragg wore the meme long before Trump used it.
And it is hardly a racial epithet.
The original Fat Albert was a Bill Cosby created cartoon character that was very popular with his friends, one of whom was called Dumb Donald.imagine that.
But your post is typical of you. You stand for nothing so nothing you say is believable.
So you complete your garbage with lies .
That way you can ignore facts which are inconvenient for you.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41042 on: Today at 11:06:59 AM »

I really have no problem with your voting for Trump.  You don't have to be so defensive.
« Last Edit: Today at 11:09:29 AM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41043 on: Today at 11:08:35 AM »

The original Fat Albert was a Bill Cosby created cartoon character that was very popular with his friends, one of whom was called Dumb Donald.imagine that.
But your post is typical of you. You stand for nothing so nothing you say is believable.
Yeah, it is an insult you unveiled here the day after Trump unveiled it in a speech in New Jersey. That is a fact you ignore because it is inconvenient for you.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #41044 on: Today at 11:22:03 AM »

The news is good, to be sure. 
I think that is as close as you can come to admitting we have under Biden a fundamentally strong economy with an inflation problem. I will have to take it..
still a long way to overcome the Biden inflation and get back to lower interest rates.
It is "Biden inflation" in the same way it was "Trump unemployment" in 2020.
If you say so.  But then I would expect no less than that from you since Biden campaigned as the adult in the room  in 2020  and was going to settle everything down.
With 18 per cent inflation, tossing favors Willynilly to his voting base, a foreign policy worse  than Obama, he better hope Fat Albert delivers a guilty verdict in New York or Biden will be a one timer.  ( reports from the trial today had the leftist media worried that Cohen and his latest lie may doom the prosecution).
If Biden was the least bit competent this would not be even a close election. This dement is destroying the very fabric of American society.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41045 on: Today at 11:23:58 AM »

Yeah, it is an insult you unveiled here the day after Trump unveiled it in a speech in New Jersey. That is a fact you ignore because it is inconvenient for you.
He is fat and his name is Albert. And I first called him that after the Bodega affair.
As did many others.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41046 on: Today at 12:08:54 PM »

I really have no problem with your voting for Trump.
I do.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41047 on: Today at 12:17:15 PM »

Reason be damned. Red, loving no nation, is staying loyal to his cause.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41048 on: Today at 12:19:40 PM »

I do.

Since you asked the other day....you're an example of one of the reasons that I believe Trump is going to win the election.  You'll vote for him, but you're ashamed.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #41049 on: Today at 12:41:54 PM »

I do.

Since you asked the other day....you're an example of one of the reasons that I believe Trump is going to win the election.  You'll vote for him, but you're ashamed.
LOL.
You only can argue if you define the arguers
I do not fit your pigeonhole so all you have left are insults.
Have at it.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #41050 on: Today at 12:54:23 PM »

I only speak the truth.  I only provide facts.

The only possible "insult" in my last post is that you're ashamed to admit voting for Trump.  So, you're now saying you're not ashamed?  Well good for you!!!
« Last Edit: Today at 12:56:56 PM by Yankguy1 »
Pages: 1 ... 2735 2736 [2737]