Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

When do yo think the MLB regular season will start?

On time
- 1 (33.3%)
Late, but on or before April 15th
- 0 (0%)
April 16th through April 30th
- 0 (0%)
May 1st through May 15th
- 2 (66.7%)
May 16th through May 31st
- 0 (0%)
Jun1st through June 15th
- 0 (0%)
June 16th through June 30th
- 0 (0%)
After June 30th
- 0 (0%)
No Season
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 13, 2022, 10:41:25 PM

Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 469

Author Topic: Major League Baseball  (Read 292554 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The World Series!
« Reply #6015 on: October 30, 2021, 09:06:45 AM »

Get a life, Kuntzler.

Ham says, "I have no meaningful rebuttal, HL."
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6016 on: October 30, 2021, 09:56:51 AM »

Get a life, Kuntzler.

There was no argument put forth.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6017 on: October 30, 2021, 10:35:18 AM »

Get a life, Kuntzler.

Not one that you were able to interstand you mean.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #6018 on: October 30, 2021, 11:13:07 AM »

I had mixed feeling when Anderson got pulled. We are seeing a new type of game evolve. I understand that winning is the goal, and the dreaded 3rd time through must be avoided, but...

Coincidently I was at the Lonborg 1-hitter G2 '67 WS, sitting in right-center, when Julian Javier doubled in the 8th and thought "shit there goes the no-hitter".

Even more coincidently I saw Ian Anderson in November 1969. He sucked, he didn't have his good stuff. Although to be fair the '21 Braves are better than the '69 Jethro Tulls.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6019 on: October 30, 2021, 11:38:24 AM »

I had mixed feeling when Anderson got pulled. We are seeing a new type of game evolve. I understand that winning is the goal, and the dreaded 3rd time through must be avoided, but...

Coincidently I was at the Lonborg 1-hitter G2 '67 WS, sitting in right-center, when Julian Javier doubled in the 8th and thought "shit there goes the no-hitter".

Even more coincidently I saw Ian Anderson in November 1969. He sucked, he didn't have his good stuff. Although to be fair the '21 Braves are better than the '69 Jethro Tulls.

My wife made a Tull reference last night and I missed it, because I'm thick as a brick.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6020 on: October 30, 2021, 11:40:18 AM »

Get a life, Kuntzler.

Not one you could ever make, let alone made.

Hope no pays you to be their lawyer, Kuntzler.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6021 on: October 30, 2021, 11:50:08 AM »

Get a life, Kuntzler.

Hope no pays you to be their editor or English teacher, Ham.

And if you thought he made no argument to be understood then this response from you is totally lacking reference.

Instead, you disprove your claim that there was no argument.

Nothing new here, though.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6022 on: October 30, 2021, 12:30:11 PM »

Quite upset about getting pulled when I'm pitching a no-no!

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6023 on: October 30, 2021, 12:30:59 PM »

Get a life, Kuntzler.

And if you thought he made no argument to be understood then this response from you is totally lacking reference.

GFY, Josh.

Nothing from nothing means nothing.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6024 on: October 30, 2021, 01:09:29 PM »

Get a life, Kuntzler.

GFY, Josh.

Nothing from nothing means nothing.

Nothing's just another word for freedom left to lose, Ham.

And your continued inability to marshal a substantial response underscores the point.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6025 on: October 30, 2021, 01:32:56 PM »

Please explain the argument that you think was made.

here is what was posted.

I am sure it is because of Colin Kaepernick, kneeling players and Black Lives Matter.

There was NO argument made, and thereby I have no obligation to respond to something that does not exist.

If the antagonist wishes to explain how Colin Kaepernick, kneeling players and Black Lives Matter have impacted baseball's attendance, he can do so. He has not done so.

What he has posted makes as much sense as if one wrote Pocahontas, Marlon Brando, and The Ramones in response to clear evidence of MLB's declining interest, evidence  to which you yourself have yet to respond.

If you would like me to respond to the antagonist's vacuous post, go right ahead. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6026 on: October 30, 2021, 01:50:44 PM »

here is what was posted.

I am sure it is because of Colin Kaepernick, kneeling players and Black Lives Matter.

There was NO argument made, and thereby I have no obligation to respond to something that does not exist.

The argument that you seem to be missing is that since you attributed the decline in NFL ratings to Kaepernick and kneeling players and you attributed the decline in NBA ratings to BLM, obviously they must be responsible for the decline in MLB ratings, too, in your opinion, Ham, because you are so consistent.

(Not.)

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6027 on: October 30, 2021, 02:13:38 PM »

here is what was posted.

The argument that you seem to be missing is that since you attributed the decline in NFL ratings to Kaepernick and kneeling players and you attributed the decline in NBA ratings to BLM, obviously they must be responsible for the decline in MLB ratings, too, in your opinion, Ham, because you are so consistent.

(Not.)

I see. So it was not an argument, just pure conjecture and nonsense.

Thanks for proving that he and you are both a part of the same state of delusion.

Head back to your echo chamber.

Fuckhead.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6028 on: October 30, 2021, 03:39:11 PM »

here is what was posted.

(Not.)

Thanks for proving that he and you are both a part of the same state of delusion.

Fuckhead.

Ham denies the obvious and pretends it doesn't apply to him.

More and more, he resembles Ward: lie, deny, and obfuscate.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #6029 on: October 30, 2021, 04:36:51 PM »

here is what was posted.

(Not.)

Fuckhead.

Ham denies the obvious and pretends it doesn't apply to him.

More and more, he resembles Ward: lie, deny, and obfuscate.

I see you have no rebuttal.

Heh
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 469