Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 ... 2725

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 501853 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19696 on: November 04, 2021, 02:09:53 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #19697 on: November 04, 2021, 02:21:13 AM »

does joe really plan to give 446k to every anchor baby?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19698 on: November 04, 2021, 02:41:42 AM »

does joe really plan to give 446k to every anchor baby?

Hey, bigot -

Even you ought to understand that your pejorative term has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FUCKING SITUATION.

These are not kids who were born here, to be used by their parents to gain admission to the US.

These are migrant kids illegally taken from their families at the border, with an active effort to hide where the kids were from their parents so that they could not be reunited.

Should they be given $450k for each FAMILY (not for the kid, alone)?!

How much do you think kidnapping victims should be given by their governmental kidnappers?!

What do you think a JURY would award them in damages?!

You should be grateful if all they get is $450k per family.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #19700 on: November 04, 2021, 06:08:04 AM »

If we need to be homeless and hungry here in our own nation, then it is all bullshit.

And if we have people who are battling to stay honest and legal who they are trying to force to break the law.

We must help the people who want to be honest to remain honest. Let them stay pure.

Salute,

Tony V.

Indeed.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19701 on: November 04, 2021, 09:39:32 AM »

Not exactly what kid said he said, and  as you read further Biden explains how the economy is also moving in the right direction, and we are much better off than LAST Thanksgiving, which is true.

How could we not be?
Well, Trump could still be President. That would make it worse.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19702 on: November 04, 2021, 09:58:34 AM »

Murphy wins NJ Governor:
https://www.nj.com/politics/2021/11/murphy-wins-bruising-nj-governors-race-narrowly-beating-ciattarelli-for-2nd-term.html

Its just amazing how those in charge continue to count all the Republican votes first, finding out how many Dem votes they need to come up with to overtake..

heh

This baseless allegation of election fraud is unacceptable.

I believe you would say "Stop it" or other such things.

Stop.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19703 on: November 04, 2021, 10:00:17 AM »

I ended the posting ban early, because I found what I had looked for.

I was wrong, Banks, and I apologize profusely.

Reiterates.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19704 on: November 04, 2021, 10:02:03 AM »

Murphy wins NJ Governor:
https://www.nj.com/politics/2021/11/murphy-wins-bruising-nj-governors-race-narrowly-beating-ciattarelli-for-2nd-term.html

Its just amazing how those in charge continue to count all the Republican votes first, finding out how many Dem votes they need to come up with to overtake..

heh

This baseless allegation of election fraud is unacceptable.

I believe you would say "Stop it" or other such things.

Stop.

j
o
k
e
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #19705 on: November 04, 2021, 10:03:32 AM »

So,  Kid lied about Bidens take on gas prices and inflation, then deflected when the lie was exposed by a direct quote from Ham and some Econ 101 from coupla others.

Then he hid behind "go find the transcript" after showing willingness to post transcripts himself only if they are from The West Wing. 

Just another Thursday.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19706 on: November 04, 2021, 10:11:44 AM »

West Wing post was for everyone's pleasure

You are welcome.  I know you are a fan.

As for Biden - he said it.  Ham confirmed.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19707 on: November 04, 2021, 10:21:20 AM »

From a friend -

Biden apologizes to the Climate Accord in Paris.  Biden wants reparation for the illegal aliens.  QUESTION:  What about the people in Afghanistan whom he abandoned?  What about the projected million Afghan children who will die from malnutrition because we pulled out?  What about the military leaders who told him NOT to pull out.  What about the American people who he will not offer honest disclosure to?  Who the hell is this guy?

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19708 on: November 04, 2021, 10:55:45 AM »

West Wing post was for everyone's pleasure

You are welcome.  I know you are a fan.

As for Biden - he said it.  Ham confirmed.

Nope. I did not confirm.

I posted the link to the transcript. All who can read it will see that you misled with your summation of his comments on the matter.

He gave clear reasons (three of them).

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #19709 on: November 04, 2021, 10:57:46 AM »

I ended the posting ban early, because I found what I had looked for.

I was wrong, Banks, and I apologize profusely.

Josh

Thank you for apologizing.

But IMO we're not quite done, I appreciate the apology but the citizens of Elba and I might find it useful if the Global Mod explain his actions.

What exactly were you wrong about?

Banning an innocent poster?

Banning the poster without that poster knowing the charges against him?

Never asking the poster to explain his actions?

Doing a half-assed and incomplete search to find the truth?

Deleting posts from a 2nd account that asked some questions and gave some detail regarding the story/ban?

Banning the 2nd account and taking further actions making it impossible for any communication between the damned and the court?

I still don't know why I was banned.

Or why given what you know of the parties, and their histories regarding doxxing and telling the truth, without any questioning, you thought the correct action, was banning me?

I thought it a perplexing application of folly substituting for reason and common sense. 

If not for kid's unexpected request for leniency I would have served my time until 11/5/21 12:40 PM

and then I would have busted your balls for your cowardly and deceptive actions.

So perhaps you could explain yourself?

Have a nice day.

Most Sincerely,

Bankshot
Pages: 1 ... 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 ... 2725