Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 118541 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8430 on: May 01, 2024, 10:01:22 PM »

Wish Congress was as enthused about protecting pro Palestinian free speech as it is about protecting pro Israel free speech.

Free speech means a right to criticize the government without penalty by the Government.
It does not protect speech threatening harm against others.  Until you understand that you do not deserve any respect.
Supporting Palestinians is no more threatening harm to Israel than supporting Israel is to Palestinians. Or less. Until you grasp that, well you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR so you still will not be deserving of respect.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8431 on: May 01, 2024, 10:21:51 PM »

Wish Congress was as enthused about protecting pro Palestinian free speech as it is about protecting pro Israel free speech.

Free speech means a right to criticize the government without penalty by the Government.
It does not protect speech threatening harm against others.  Until you understand that you do not deserve any respect.
Supporting Palestinians is no more threatening harm to Israel than supporting Israel is to Palestinians.
[
The words of the protesters prove you wrong.

Zionists don

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: News in Generalmente
« Reply #8432 on: May 01, 2024, 10:25:09 PM »

It does not protect speech threatening harm against others. 
Supporting Palestinians is no more threatening harm to Israel than supporting Israel is to Palestinians. Or less. Until you grasp that, well you are an intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR so you still will not be deserving of respect, according to Harry Lime

But  The words of the protesters prove him wrong.

Zionists do not deserve to live.
Thank you Yemen under a Houthi sign that reads Death to America, Death to Israel, Cursed be the Jews, Victory to Islam,

And those were just from Columbia. I am surprised the House only got 392 votes to condemn such harmfully intended hatred.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 10:36:28 PM by jmmengel »
Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563]