Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2704 2705 [2706] 2707 2708 ... 2721

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 500450 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40575 on: April 18, 2024, 05:40:33 PM »

Trump as party leader is working out as well for republicans as having him as president did for the United States.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40576 on: April 18, 2024, 07:05:21 PM »

Trump as party leader is working out as well for republicans as having him as president did for the United States.

No invasion of Israel by terrorists out of Gaza with torture-murdering of 1200 Israelis in their homes in Israel, and kidnapping of others, when Trump was President.
Go woke, go broke.

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile
« Reply #40577 on: April 18, 2024, 08:31:44 PM »

Grifters gonna grift.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/17/trump-campaign-fundraising-five-percent-00152830

Any split that is higher than 5 percent will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trumps campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations... 

Heh.   That carrot might be moldy.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40578 on: April 18, 2024, 09:51:50 PM »

No invasion of Israel by terrorists out of Gaza with torture-murdering of 1200 Israelis in their homes in Israel, and kidnapping of others, when Trump was President.

That falls on the trump clone at the top of the Israeli parliament who was supposed to be minding their borders.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40579 on: April 19, 2024, 01:50:56 AM »

That falls on the trump clone at the top of the Israeli parliament who was supposed to be minding their borders.

With Joe at the helm, people are taking advantage.

When President Donald and Melania hosted ScoMo and Jenny, and Australia at that White House State dinner, and the choir sang Waltzing Matilda, I felt the safest I ever have.

Then in the blink of an eye it was all gone.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 03:18:18 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40580 on: April 19, 2024, 05:47:59 AM »

With Joe at the helm, people are taking advantage.

When President Donald and Melania hosted ScoMo and Jenny, and Australia at that White House State dinner, and the choir sang Waltzing Matilda, I felt the safest I ever have.

Then in the blink of an eye it was all gone.

When Trump was president my city was invaded by American terrorists who attacked our Capitol building who were bent on usurping power for the defeated dictator wannabe.

When I woke up on 1/21/2021 I did not have the fear that had plagued me since Trump spoke of American carnage in his inaugural address. I do not wake up wondering what fresh hell will Trump vomit up today. No, every day when I open my eyes I thank God Joe Biden is president.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40581 on: April 19, 2024, 08:57:17 AM »

This is a Big Fucking Deal.

There is gonna be major pushback from the We must rip every last petrobuck out of the planet while destroying the environment and burning up the atmosphere folks who live by the IBG/YBG (I will be gone/You will gone so who gives a fuck)credo.

Sustainable energ here we come!

No paywall

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/19/climate/biden-alaska-drilling-mining-nrpa.html?unlocked_article_code=1.lk0.z5Wv.ZIIrUhOYUpgv&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40582 on: April 19, 2024, 12:04:29 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40583 on: April 19, 2024, 12:08:06 PM »

It seems like Mike Johnson is experimenting with doing his job. I hope it goes well for him.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40584 on: April 19, 2024, 12:09:53 PM »

This is a Big Fucking Deal.

There is gonna be major pushback from the We must rip every last petrobuck out of the planet while destroying the environment and burning up the atmosphere folks who live by the IBG/YBG (I will be gone/You will gone so who gives a fuck)credo.

Sustainable energ here we come!

No paywall

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/19/climate/biden-alaska-drilling-mining-nrpa.html?unlocked_article_code=1.lk0.z5Wv.ZIIrUhOYUpgv&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

Just another way President Bidenis becoming the greatest president in living memory.

Richard P. Feynman

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #40585 on: April 19, 2024, 12:12:31 PM »

It seems like Mike Johnson is experimenting with doing his job. I hope it goes well for him.

It looks like he is throwing himself on a grenade.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40586 on: April 19, 2024, 12:59:24 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/live/lVtfaQnLMI8?si=R5-aqeL2dbbF-tWQ

He is going to make such a good House Speaker.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40587 on: April 19, 2024, 01:00:51 PM »

It look like it will be a win for the American people whether the grenade is a dud or not.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40588 on: April 19, 2024, 01:09:50 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/04/19/donald-turns-the-into-a-protection-racket--and-demands-candidates-pay-up/

Shake down, break down, youre busted.

Nice political party ya got here, Be a shame if anything happened to it

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40589 on: April 19, 2024, 01:12:47 PM »

Imagine this MAGA guy actually putting country ahead of ideology. Golf clap.
Pages: 1 ... 2704 2705 [2706] 2707 2708 ... 2721