Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 594

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 132786 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2040 on: November 23, 2022, 06:25:52 PM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: November 23, 2022, 06:47:35 PM »

It is on the close and militarize the borders crowd.

You priest will forgive you, Bambu, especially if you can point him to some sweet cherubic children.

My priests are allowed to marry and have children...and do.

And Ratzinger covers it up. Yes. We know.
Ratzinger? What is this, 2012?
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: November 23, 2022, 07:14:58 PM »

Mexico can be rich, and the Mexican people can be well educated, with great schools and great libraries, and the Mexicans can have full use of the USA as a neighbor.

One of the issues of satellites to find Gold in Mexico is that you can simply take pictures from space of known Gold Mines, and then you match the pictures of known Gold Mines with photos of land where other Gold Mines can be made, the same way that we know the make-up of the soil on Mars. Then with the money from the Gold mines we can build libraries and schools in Mexico, and we can help to bring the Mexicans into the modern time of luxury and with modern hospital care.

And we need to have a new Good Neighbor Policy in our Immigration Law.

The Mexicans can ride Greyhound Buses and Amtrak Trains and there is no need to drown in a river or to die crossing a desert.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 07:20:06 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: November 23, 2022, 08:56:54 PM »

You priest will forgive you, Bambu, especially if you can point him to some sweet cherubic children.

Well they're not "priests" actually, but Anglican "ministers"...protestants...you know King Charles 111 is the Head of the Church.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: November 23, 2022, 09:06:59 PM »

So Charlie is doing the coverups for your nasty ministers. Gotcha. Thanks.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: November 23, 2022, 09:08:23 PM »

Ratzinger? What is this, 2012?

Engaging with Bambu always requires backtracking to some degree. At this point it would be silly to expect him to catch up.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: November 23, 2022, 09:09:17 PM »

Not every Mexican is a lovely person...some Mexicans are horribly evil, no limit to the evil bad Mexicans inflict on others.
Why would Americans want the criminal scum of Mexico allowed to migrate to their country.
Murdering rapists of women and girls, criminal gang members, criminal drug barons and their criminal staff...etc.

Good Mexicans only should be allowed to migrate to America. Bad Mexicans should be banned from doing so.

How can you tell a good Mexican from a bad Mexican?   (Not a joke).
Answer:
By identification and thorough background checking.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 09:13:55 PM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: November 23, 2022, 09:55:11 PM »

We need to help to educate and train the young Mexicans to be good people.

And the Gold output in Mexico is high...

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/mexico/gold-production

If we use the money from Gold to build schools and libraries in Mexico, then we can make huge strides on the issue of making the humans comfortable in Mexico, and on the issue of helping the Mexicans to be better world citizens.

And we have Kiwanis International to help, and the Key Club, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: November 23, 2022, 10:39:55 PM »

I took a Small Business Management Consulting Class in community college, and I was assigned a swimming pool store as my client. My ideas were that the company should be altruistic, and they could sponsor a Little League Baseball Team, and they could do other good things to make a good name for themselves in the area where they cleaned pools, etc. The company went bankrupt before I could give them my ideas.

But, then Honda has the Helpful Honda Salesmen who go around doing good deeds, that is a great ad campaign.

The companies need to be altruistic, and after all, what is life about? We are not here just to make money for heartless corporations. And this life is about love, and bringing love to the world.

People can start business ventures with the profits being allocated to helping charities, like Paul Newman did with Newman's Own Salad Dressing, etc. And we can have Gold Mines in Mexico with all of the money going to schools and libraries, etc.

And instead of trying to make life hard on the Mexicans, we need to show some love.

The world needs to be a more loving place. That is my purpose in life.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: November 24, 2022, 07:51:20 PM »

I took a Small Business Management Consulting Class in community college, and I was assigned a swimming pool store as my client. My ideas were that the company should be altruistic, and they could sponsor a Little League Baseball Team, and they could do other good things to make a good name for themselves in the area where they cleaned pools, etc. The company went bankrupt before I could give them my ideas.

But, then Honda has the Helpful Honda Salesmen who go around doing good deeds, that is a great ad campaign.

The companies need to be altruistic, and after all, what is life about? We are not here just to make money for heartless corporations. And this life is about love, and bringing love to the world.

People can start business ventures with the profits being allocated to helping charities, like Paul Newman did with Newman's Own Salad Dressing, etc. And we can have Gold Mines in Mexico with all of the money going to schools and libraries, etc.

And instead of trying to make life hard on the Mexicans, we need to show some love.

The world needs to be a more loving place. That is my purpose in life.

Salute,

Tony V.

You do show love to the Mexicans...California seems to be fast becoming all-Mexican.
"Speak Spanish or be sacked" one lady on the old NYT forums said her sister was told.
Feel the looove.

Yes, more love in the world is ideal.
Starting on dating sites would be good...where 'short and broke men' are mostly cast aside, and Heaven help them if they're also fat.
More love in the world for men, instead of the current war on them [especially White heterosexual ones, and worse if they're Christians as well] in society, would be good..

The latest feminists' offering is that "it's all the men's fault if women get pregnant".
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 07:53:06 PM by bambu. »

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: November 28, 2022, 11:00:51 AM »

People shocked Trump had Thanksgiving dinner with anti semites and racists.

Nothing new under the sun

https://exjournalistsunite.wordpress.com/2019/08/08/trump-cant-and-wont-change-his-white-supremacist-fans/
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 11:57:14 AM by LarryB! »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: November 28, 2022, 11:11:27 AM »

People shocked Trump had Thanksgiving dinner with anti semites and racists
Well, everyone gets to spend holidays with family.
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: November 28, 2022, 11:59:19 AM »

People shocked Trump had Thanksgiving dinner with anti semites and racists
Well, everyone gets to spend holidays with family.

Yep!

I was trying to post an article from three years ago. Took three tries!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: November 28, 2022, 12:30:06 PM »

Bambu, where are you living these days now Australia is completely overrun by snakes and rats?

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: November 28, 2022, 01:01:12 PM »

This may sound anti-(Yo)semite, but no one goes to Yosemite anymore - it's too crowded.

Why sleep at home when you can sleep in Congress?
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 594