Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121939 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3420 on: April 04, 2023, 03:15:00 PM »

The world is crazy right now.

The people in Los Angeles want to free all of the prisoners in the Jail and they want to tear down the Jail. They said that the Prisoners are all there because of Racism, and that they need to be released and that the Los Angeles County Jail needs to be torn down.

Part of our Nation is about "Justice For All" and that means that criminals need to be punished. And Justice wears a blind-fold, we all need to be equal under the law.

And when I was a kid I took care of animals on our farm, then later I picked strawberries, and I pulled weeds in hay fields, etc, and I helped the family however I could. Then later after my Father died I worked 12 hours a day washing dogs for my Grandmother who was a Dog Groomer in order to help her to pay the rent and to buy food. I was taught at a very young age to connect food and shelter with working.

So, if the children want to live on farms and help take care of the animals, etc, and if they want to wash dogs to help to pay the rent, then that was how I was raised. They can be equal with what I did as a kid.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: April 04, 2023, 05:17:35 PM »

On the bright side of life, Disney is building Disney themed housing in Riverside County, California.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-03-28/storyliving-by-disney-master-planned-community-cotino-rancho-mirage-california-the-incredibles

That is fun, and it will be good housing for the children.

Malibu is also great, where the kids can all surf and play on the beach.

We have a lot of blessings here in California.

And Anaheim receives 50,000 tourists per day to sell stuff to. With over four billion dollars being invested in Anaheim right now to make it nicer for the tourists.

Some good things are happening, and the Mayors are all working to help the homeless people, etc, and the economy is improving, if we choose to look for positive things in the world then we can find that some good things are happening.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: April 04, 2023, 07:53:59 PM »

Blessings in California?
Go California!

In my paper today:
"Eric erupts as Ivanka and Melania snub Donald."
"Trump and US are both on trial."

‐-‐--‐-------------------

Then my blessing, dishwasher tablets are now $72.00 for a 45 pack.
$72.00!
The article showed  a photo of the shelf label in the major supermarket chain store.
Well "Trump" suddenly wasn't my 'major' concern as I nearly choked on my fried dim sims from last night that I reheated for my breakfast.
$72.00!
My mind went all fuzzy.
Today is my pay day, pension pay day.
$72.00 to buy dishwasher tablets to 'flush' down the drain?
"Oh what will I do."
"Well I won't buy any dishwasher tablets, and just use hot water and rinse aid". "The swagman camping by the billabong didn't have dishwasher tablets, but just hot water."

Comparison is the thief of joy.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: April 04, 2023, 08:29:16 PM »

"Eric erupts".....
Yes, don't you just love 'fairweather' family members.
Whatever happened to the wedding vows:
"for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live."
There for the money, fame, and benefits in the good times.....but...

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: April 04, 2023, 08:37:40 PM »

Eric suffered less rape attempts from donald than the other two you mentioned. As a result his loyalties are less strained.

You will be hearing more about that pattern of behavior in the next trump trial to start in NY.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: April 04, 2023, 10:45:17 PM »

PROGRESSIVES WIN IN WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT AND CHICAGO MAYORAL ELECTIONS.

Yeah, bay bee

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: April 04, 2023, 11:11:09 PM »

What exactly is a "progressive" in America?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: April 05, 2023, 12:09:47 AM »

Start with Equality, Fairness, Health, and Prosperity as your goals and proceed with care to minimize the impositions forced on individual freedom to achieve them. Do that and you are being progressive in America.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: April 05, 2023, 06:08:55 AM »

The world is crazy right now.

The people in Los Angeles want to free all of the prisoners in the Jail and they want to tear down the Jail. They said that the Prisoners are all there because of Racism, and that they need to be released and that the Los Angeles County Jail needs to be torn down.

Part of our Nation is about "Justice For All" and that means that criminals need to be punished. And Justice wears a blind-fold, we all need to be equal under the law.

And when I was a kid I took care of animals on our farm, then later I picked strawberries, and I pulled weeds in hay fields, etc, and I helped the family however I could. Then later after my Father died I worked 12 hours a day washing dogs for my Grandmother who was a Dog Groomer in order to help her to pay the rent and to buy food. I was taught at a very young age to connect food and shelter with working.

So, if the children want to live on farms and help take care of the animals, etc, and if they want to wash dogs to help to pay the rent, then that was how I was raised. They can be equal with what I did as a kid.

Salute,

Tony V.

So, the people of LA think that non-white prisoners in LA jail should be released and the jail torn down?
And what then, there be no jail?

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: April 05, 2023, 09:55:51 AM »

An exhibit of class and grace.

https://youtu.be/LcKn8Jy6a18

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: April 05, 2023, 11:06:19 AM »

An exhibit of class and grace.

https://youtu.be/LcKn8Jy6a18

Wow. 

He left out the part about his opponent eating babies, fellating farm animals, and being the Antichrist.  That was gracious of him!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: April 05, 2023, 01:22:33 PM »

I went to see "The Jesus Revolution" last night, and I really hope it starts a revolution.

The movie is about the founders of The Calvary Chapel, and Harvest, and it is a great film. I pray it starts a real Jesus Revolution, the world needs Jesus now more than ever.

The most powerful man in the world right now is Pope Francis, and he is a good man of God.

And if I was rich like Rick Caruso I would open hippy communes where the people can grow food and where they can do trade with San Francisco, etc, and they can worship God, and they can all help each other. One could build Santorini, Greece, stye high density apartments out by Battle Mountain, Nevada, for cheap, and the people who live in the apartments can grow food and they can make cheese, etc, and they could do trade with San Francisco, etc, and they can worship God. Merced, California, is also a nice place for hippy communes, and also Napa, California, etc.

The world needs a Jesus Revolution right now.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: April 05, 2023, 01:34:25 PM »

I wash my dishes by hand. But, it would be nice to have a dishwasher, but yes, Bambu, you are paying way too much money for dishwasher tablets, tell your stores to import cheaper dishwasher detergent, you get canned soup from America, and you can also get cheap dishwashing detergent from America. I am sure Ohio or someplace makes cheap dishwashing detergent that you can import to Australia.

And yes Bambu, they are crazy, they want to release criminals into the neighborhoods and then tear down the jail. A new jail needs to be built, we need to have a justice system and we need to be able to punish the criminals. I do not support releasing the criminals onto our streets.

Also, we need a Jesus Revolution and hippy communes for the homeless people and for the refugees, etc.

California is blessed, but we need to be wise, and we need to make it nicer for the people, like in the 1950s and 1960s. And we need to bring back Jan and Dean songs, and Beach Blanket Bingo movies, etc. And we need a Jesus Revolution.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: April 05, 2023, 02:38:55 PM »

Bambu, Australia can order Dishwasher Tablets from Procter and Gamble in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Link...

https://us.pg.com/

You can tell your local store to import cheaper Dishwasher Tablets from the USA.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: April 05, 2023, 03:42:34 PM »

On the issue of the Jesus Revolution...

We have a Calvary Chapel Open Door Church here in Anaheim that is perfect for the artists from Disney, etc, and the Church is just a few miles from Disneyland on Harbor Blvd.

https://ccopendoor.org/

The Door is open and everyone is welcome at Calvary Chapel.

We will see if a Jesus Revolution can happen.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 577