Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121951 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5370 on: September 02, 2023, 08:00:22 PM »

Dr Tre Pennie, Black man in cowboy style hat, and the videos were indeed very very convincing.
...like it or not.

You are a shnook. It means you find the dumbest lies convincing, especially if they make you feel better about the inherent evil in all of your ideas.

Emboldened by the criminal acts of store theft/looting and assaults just basically being ignored in California etc, the same things are now happening in London...with the cops not interested in doing much about it.
Thieves and thugs just forming a line in high end/any end stores with anything worth stealing, and passing the goods outside to waiting accomplices...or thieves just grabbing items and running out.
Billions of pounds worth of items stolen.
If you're sitting in the store at a table you will most likely be assaulted and robbed. "Romanian travellers" were mentioned in the Daily Telegraph article. Cops are called but never arrive.
"Blue states" in America also got a mention.

Eventually there will be no stores, only online shopping, with people too scared to leave their homes in London etc for fear of being assaulted. No guns, no hope, innocent people are just sitting ducks.
Same things with assaults are now happening in 'multicultural' Melbourne, according to people commenting on the article.
Multicultural California, multicultural London, multicultural Melbourne...mmm.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 08:02:06 PM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5371 on: September 02, 2023, 08:24:25 PM »

Bambu, read about Rudy and the Broken Window Theory in New York City, Rudy cleaned up New York and made it great again, and we need to do the same thing in San Francisco, and in San Bernardino, and in Los Angeles, etc. We need to clean it up and then keep it nice. And we need to have hostels for $15 per night for a shower and a bed so there will be no excuse to be homeless. We need to clean up Hollywood and the rest of California and we need to keep it nice.

Also, we depend on tourism, and the tourists love it to be nice and clean.

Of note, when I worked at the Broadway Department Store in Pasadena back in 1996 we had problems with thieves, we had a tough lady who was a former criminal in charge of security, she did time in prison, she was a tough woman, it was like "Criminal Minds" where they pay the criminals to solve crimes. She did a good job on security.

And at the Whisky, Roxy, Troubadour, Rainbow, etc, they all have lots of security.

We need to clean things up and keep it nice, and we need cheap hostels so there is no reason to be homeless.

The unions and politicians are also working to raise wages so people will be able to afford nice apartments.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: September 02, 2023, 08:33:16 PM »

I am partially changing my mind about the Bambu media diet.

If it raises enough fear to keep Bambu and idiots like him off the streets and out of stores and restaurants and away from the public in general, that is a significant silver lining to the constant river of filth in question.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5373 on: September 02, 2023, 10:22:58 PM »

I am partially changing my mind about the Bambu media diet.

If it raises enough fear to keep Bambu and idiots like him off the streets and out of stores and restaurants and away from the public in general, that is a significant silver lining to the constant river of filth in question.

LOL
You know exactly what's going on, but it seems to suit your 'anarchy' mantra of open borders, open theft, etc.
If somehow you are really "ignorant" of what's going on in America, I suggest you Youtube:
"Looting in California".
Many videos there for you to watch.
Thieves/looters robbing Home Depot, swamping gas station marts, etc etc and dozens of them running from high end stores, including young kids, escaping in getaway cars.
In Oregon also...thieves.
xxx
In London now, shops have their doors locked, they will let you in, then lock the doors behind you. Genuine customers only. Genuine customers most welcome.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 10:25:09 PM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: September 02, 2023, 10:33:28 PM »

New security guards are being hired, and they are making GOOD Money, anywhere from $25 per hour to $110,000 per year...

https://time.com/6275440/insecure-private-security-replacing-police/

As more people hire private security then the more safer society will become, like in Monte Carlo.

In Israel the bars and restaurants use the money from recycling bottles and cans to hire security guards.

All of the Night Clubs in Hollywood have private security now.

And gated communities like Latigo Beach are a favorite place for the Stars. James Garner and Mel Gibson and Michael Landon used to hang out at Paradise Cove which has 24 hour security. I love Malibu, and our community had security gates.

My apartment complex in Anaheim has gates, and cameras, and I feel pretty safe here. But, I would love to live in Malibu, or at Empire West.

Anyhow, lots of new security guards are being hired.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5375 on: September 02, 2023, 10:41:15 PM »

Bill Cosby informed, told, advised Black folk in America what they should be doing to benefit themselves, their kids, their community.
No one much seems to have embraced his words.
On 'Cops' I'm watching now one young Black man wouldn't obey instructions from a cop to stop. He eventually stopped, cop went to cuff him, then he punched the cop and threw him on the ground/shop front.
Next minute he had 5 cops restraining him.
They bound him, put a bag over his head, put him on a trolley and into the back of an ambulance.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 07:52:55 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: September 02, 2023, 11:08:11 PM »

Between Cosby and trump you really stand by your rapists. Was not there a bishop down your way you stuck your little lip out for as well? I seem to remember that.

It is a shock and a horror to think anyone would ever steal merchandise from a business. It must be a new practice, emerging in the last five to ten years.

No. Wait. It is older than that. You people stole your whole subcontinent and now you are fighting viciously to avoid being taken to account for it.

Stop being such a bad influence on us you lousy schnook.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5377 on: September 02, 2023, 11:24:31 PM »

I loved Bill Cosby as a kid, I loved the Fat Albert Show. It sucks that he was a rapist. I hope he finds God and that he can find forgiveness and can be redeemed.

Meanwhile, there is Tiger Woods, Tiger is a good Black man who can help the Black Youth. Golf is a great sport for gentlemen. Great men discuss Business over a nice game of Golf. ( Battle Mountain, Nevada, has a nice 9 Hole Golf Course... http://www.battlemountaingolf.com/ )

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 11:33:42 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5378 on: September 02, 2023, 11:58:13 PM »

Between Cosby and trump you really stand by your rapists. Was not there a bishop down your way you stuck your little lip out for as well? I seem to remember that.

It is a shock and a horror to think anyone would ever steal merchandise from a business. It must be a new practice, emerging in the last five to ten years.

No. Wait. It is older than that. You people stole your whole subcontinent and now you are fighting viciously to avoid being taken to account for it.

Stop being such a bad influence on us you lousy schnook.

You mean Catholic Cardinal Pell?
I am not Catholic and a Pope a few back called my church 'defective' ( and therefore me a 'defect'.)
So I have no time for Rome.
But, Cardinal Pell was nailed to the cross of injustice, convicted, and tossed in prison.
He was granted an appeal to the High Court.
The High Court saw the injustice, and found him not guilty.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: September 03, 2023, 12:42:23 AM »

Pope Francis is a great man of Peace, he was just in Mongolia, and he is working to gain traction in China, it would be great if we could win China over for the Catholic Church. We can win people over by building schools, hospitals, orphanages, etc, in China and by helping the poor. Great things can happen as we win China over for Christ.

We can also improve Mexico if the Christians work together as a team to restore a healthy sense of community to Mexico. Mexico needs to be a nice place where people obey the 10 Commandments and the Golden Rule. And in my house we had good manners and held doors open for ladies, etc, Mexicans can have that same sense of community, and Youth For Christ can help in Mexico, etc, and Pope Francis can help in Mexico, etc.

And the Pope can donate libraries to poor villages, etc. Lots of good things can happen.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 12:45:05 AM by FlyingVProd »

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5380 on: September 03, 2023, 11:15:55 AM »

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/02/1197441202/burning-man-festival-rains-floods-stranded-nevada

Burning Man attendees trapped in a mud bath.  Giant flammable man too soaked to burn.  Chuckle.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: September 03, 2023, 02:57:01 PM »

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/02/1197441202/burning-man-festival-rains-floods-stranded-nevada

Burning Man attendees trapped in a mud bath.  Giant flammable man too soaked to burn.  Chuckle.

They finally found their way to Woodstock.

One death reported so far.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5382 on: September 03, 2023, 09:51:57 PM »

Saw Native or Tribal cops 'crash' down a protesters' barrier that was blocking the entrance Rd.
Cops made arrests.
That's what cops should be doing in bambuword, but aren't.
Protesters rule the landscape, like the looters in CA and London.
Now the protesters are going to block the largest coal port of Newcastle for 2 days.
'Family protest', kids, adults to bring their kayaks.
Gee, what could possibly go wrong with that.
Not if bambu were 'king'...his special police/troops would stop it...no disruption to the orderly operation of society allowed.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 11:43:14 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: September 04, 2023, 03:45:47 AM »

If Bambu were king, his head would wind up on the fucking gate like the dear departed Charles I of England or Louis XVI of France. It would happen inside of a week and no war would be fought to prevent it.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: September 04, 2023, 05:53:14 AM »

If Bambu were king, his head would wind up on the fucking gate like the dear departed Charles I of England or Louis XVI of France. It would happen inside of a week and no war would be fought to prevent it.

That's 'king' (like 'king of rock and roll', 'king of the schoolyard')...in this case running the state....the Premier(king of the police).

"Blockade Australia" climate protest group are blockading coal trains, coal ports, roads, and anything else they feel like.
There oughta be somehing done about it.

Now, in Youtube videos...climate activists slash/deflate tyres of SUVs...in US, Canada, Britain, everywhere basically.
Sky News: "climate 'lunatics' are deflating tyres at night."
They leave a sign on your vehicle;
"ATTENTION, Your gas guzzler kills"

Signed..."Tyre Extinguishers".

Radical climate activists seem to be mainly leftists.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 06:27:27 AM by bambu. »
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 577