Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 565

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119233 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6930 on: December 22, 2023, 02:30:04 AM »

Youtube video:

"Candace Owens destroys woke audience with hard facts!"

#####

Go Candace!
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6931 on: December 22, 2023, 09:40:21 AM »

Youtube video:

"Candace Owens destroys woke audience straw man with hard facts subjective opinions presented as if they were objective facts!"

#####

Go Candace!
FIFY. And I do not need to see the video to know that is accurate. "Candace Owens" was sufficient.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #6932 on: December 22, 2023, 03:09:53 PM »

This is the person who claimed the Apollo moon landings were faked.  As the food warning labels put it: May contain traces of nut.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: December 22, 2023, 03:18:11 PM »

Some people internalize circumstances, and some people look outward and externalize circumstances.

Some people take personal responsibility for their lives, and some people blame the world for their problems.

So, we have 50,000 homeless people in Los Angeles, and some of them blame themselves for their circumstances, and some blame other people. We can do a lot for peace in the world if we do like Jesus asked us to do in Matthew 25; 31-46, and if we help the homeless people, and then the homeless people will remember the good people who helped them, instead of being angry at the people who forced them to be homeless on the streets.

I met a Deaf man at Union Station in Los Angeles and he told me that if ends up homeless again that he is going to start killing people, he is going to fight if he ends up homeless again, he is externalizing the circumstances instead of blaming himself.

Guys like Bill Gates could benefit from helping the homeless, so the homeless do not blame Bill Gates for their circumstances.

Some people are sitting out there in the cold on the streets hungry and they are externalizing it and they are blaming other people for their circumstances, and society can benefit by lending them a helping hand and winning them over for the good side, instead of leaving them out there on the streets cold, hungry, and angry.

Salute,

Tony V.

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: December 22, 2023, 08:22:02 PM »

Some people internalize circumstances, and some people look outward and externalize circumstances.

Some people take personal responsibility for their lives, and some people blame the world for their problems.

I try to hit a happy medium.  If my train is three hours late, I blame the railroad and/or nature.  If I, while waiting those three hours, eat four bags of stale vending machine peanuts and feel ill, I blame myself.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6935 on: December 23, 2023, 05:20:01 AM »

I try to hit a happy medium.  If my train is three hours late, I blame the railroad and/or nature.  If I, while waiting those three hours, eat four bags of stale vending machine peanuts and feel ill, I blame myself.

I would blame the 'vending machine' for selling stale peanuts.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6936 on: December 23, 2023, 05:16:23 PM »

Instead of the things pro-Palestine supporters / marchers / protesters are shouting...they should be shouting :

"DEATH TO HAMAS"

Hamas started this war, with its unspeakable-atrocities attacks on Jewish citizens in Israel.
That's why Gaza is being bombed and invaded by the Israeli military (Hamas is destroying Israeli tanks/military vehicles.)
Israeli soldiers are dying on the battlefield trying to rid the landscape of Hamas terrorists/rapists/dismemberers/kidnappers.

Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6937 on: December 24, 2023, 03:51:23 PM »

Council Member Lopez was working hard in Detroit to make it nice so that people would return to Detroit, and she welcomed the Mexicans from the border to come to Detroit.

--------

Detroit experienced White Flight after the Black riots, the Whites all left, here is a passage from Wikipedia..

"The white population of the city peaked in 1950 and then steadily declined due to white flight and net emigration through 2010. The white population fell 95% between the 1950 and 2010 censuses, as whites who often still worked in the city moved to the surrounding suburbs."

--------

We can send the refugees from Ukraine to Detroit to help to replenish the White population in Detroit, and also the Russians can move to Detroit.

Along with the Mexicans, and Chinese, etc. Detroit has a strong Mexican Population, and they can have a China Town in Detroit.

Of note, there are many people in Detroit from Poland, and the refugees from Poland are always welcome in Detroit.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6938 on: December 24, 2023, 04:01:57 PM »

For the Deaf guy, if he did his best, and worked as hard as he could only to end up homeless in spite of his best effort to work and have a home, then he wanted to fight instead of blaming himself. If you do your best, but are disabled and so jobs are limited, and what if the factory you worked for was moved to another country? Who would you blame? The Deaf man told me that if he ends up homeless again then he is ready to fight.

But, now we have Mayor Bass helping the homeless people, so now the Deaf man would receive help, he would not have to fight, they would help him now, the environment changed, and Mayor Bass is helping the homeless people.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 04:08:33 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6939 on: December 24, 2023, 04:31:50 PM »

For the Deaf guy, if he did his best, and worked as hard as he could only to end up homeless in spite of his best effort to work and have a home, then he wanted to fight instead of blaming himself. If you do your best, but are disabled and so jobs are limited, and what if the factory you worked for was moved to another country? Who would you blame? The Deaf man told me that if he ends up homeless again then he is ready to fight.

But, now we have Mayor Bass helping the homeless people, so now the Deaf man would receive help, he would not have to fight, they would help him now, the environment changed, and Mayor Bass is helping the homeless people.

Salute,

Tony V.

I would blame the govt.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: December 26, 2023, 01:52:28 AM »

Merry Christmas.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6941 on: December 26, 2023, 02:13:32 AM »

Ronald Reagan said that you can do great things as long as you do not care who gets the credit.

I would like to see a great Oscar Night Party happen at the Park Plaza Hotel, with an outdoor party and bar there at MacArthur Park, in Los Angeles. The stars can ride from Hollywood to Los Angeles in their Limousines. The Red Hot Chili Peppers can play at the party, and the stars can eat and drink and dance and party and then sleep in the rooms at the Park Plaza Hotel. And it is a great old Hotel, it is a cool spot for an Oscar Night Party.

I want to manifest a great party for the Oscars, with the best chefs, and great bands, and at a great location, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: December 26, 2023, 07:19:19 PM »

Pizza Hut is laying off drivers instead of paying them the required $20 per hour, so I am not going to buy pizza from Pizza Hut, if they do not respect their workers then I do not want their food.

And we have guys here who own restaurants here in Anaheim who are feeding the children and they are feeding the homeless, etc, they are rich and they are doing charity work. There is no reason for Pizza Hut to be greedy, they need to pay their workers fair instead of being greedy. We have guys with restaurants who are making so much money that they are giving money away to charity, there is no reason not to pay the workers fair.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: December 26, 2023, 10:35:28 PM »

As our population increases we need to build a lot of nice high speed trains, it is stupid to have highways with 30 lanes and even then the traffic is stuck, we need nice high speed trains and more subways, etc.

And we need to have a good police force to protect our trains and subways and metrolink trains, etc. We need to spend the money to have security on our trains, etc.

We are finally getting the high speed train between Las Vegas and Southern California thanks to Richard Branson and Bright Line.

And Mexico is building a lot of new trains, and new airports, etc, a lot of new investments are happening in Mexico. Mexico is going to be nice, they are working hard to improve Mexico. Mexico also needs to invest in their ports, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 10:45:29 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: December 27, 2023, 04:57:16 PM »

So now we discover what's really going on...it's
 IRAN v USA

Daily Telegraph today...dailytelegraph dot com dot au

Iran's Revolutionary Guards said the October attacks on Israel by Tehran-backed Hamas militants were in part a retaliation of the US killing in 2020 of a top Iranian commander,

Qasem Soleimani.

Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 565