Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2578 2579 [2580] 2581 2582 ... 2742

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 506264 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #38685 on: January 02, 2024, 06:14:43 PM »

In other news, Israel has apparently put Eric Bana on the case.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38686 on: January 02, 2024, 06:25:47 PM »

Gay out at Harvard.
Thousands of them, over the years. Why is this news?

Because Gay complained she got the axe from Harvard because of racism.
In fact just the opposite is true.  The serial plagiarizer got the job BECAUSE of racism with the blessing of Barack Obama.
I think you missed my joke. But I note the latent racist assumption underlying your response.
LOL!
Gay would never have had the job unless she was black. No other person with a similar plagiarism resume like hers would have been considered.
Once again I note the latent racist assumption underlying your response.
LOL!
Anti racism is the new Racism.

Kudos to the Washington Free Beacon for publishing facts.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38687 on: January 02, 2024, 07:52:32 PM »

Gay out at Harvard.

In fact just the opposite is true.  The serial plagiarizer got the job BECAUSE of racism with the blessing of Barack Obama.
I think you missed my joke. But I note the latent racist assumption underlying your response.
LOL!
Gay would never have had the job unless she was black. No other person with a similar plagiarism resume like hers would have been considered.
LOL!
Trying to make identifying and calling out racist assumptions somehow the moral wrong is, on the other hand, very old and very predictable Racism.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38688 on: January 02, 2024, 08:00:51 PM »

Gay out at Harvard.

LOL!
LOL!
Trying to make identifying and calling out racist assumptions somehow the moral wrong is, on the other hand, very old and very predictable Racism.

Proving that you cannot teach an old diaper new tricks.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38689 on: January 02, 2024, 08:13:03 PM »

Gay out at Harvard.

LOL!
LOL!
That crap does not work anymore.  Claudine Gay was exposed by her lying, and her idiocy before Congress. She was elevated by blatant racism and does not have the decency to go quietly into the night. She cost Harvard a $billion in endowment pledges in a 6 month tenure.
It still remains to be seen if Harvard has a soul or just a
lust for money.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 08:18:27 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38690 on: January 02, 2024, 08:19:27 PM »

http://www.vox.com/23899688/2024-election-republican-primary-death-threats-trump

Red will talk about anything except how he supports terrorism and the terrorists running amok in this country.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38691 on: January 02, 2024, 08:49:38 PM »

Gay out at Harvard.

LOL!
LOL!
That crap does not work anymore.  Claudine Gay was exposed by her lying, and her idiocy before Congress. She was elevated by blatant racism and does not have the decency to go quietly into the night.
Yep, white people succeed on merit, African Americans can only succeed by being favored by blatant racism. One of the oldest racist tropes in the book.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38692 on: January 02, 2024, 09:14:00 PM »

Gay out at Harvard.

LOL!
LOL!
That crap does not work anymore.  Claudine Gay was exposed by her lying, and her idiocy before Congress. She was elevated by blatant racism and does not have the decency to go quietly into the night.
Yep, white people succeed on merit, African Americans can only succeed by being favored by blatant racism.
Whoops. Claudine Gay did not succeed, elevated  by her only attribute. Being black.
Other than that she is meritless.

How do you explain that?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38693 on: January 02, 2024, 09:18:24 PM »

Gay out at Harvard.

LOL!
LOL!
Yep, white people succeed on merit, African Americans can only succeed by being favored by blatant racism.
Whoops. Claudine Gay did not succeed, elevated  by her only attribute. Being black.

How do you explain that?
That your entire argument is a racist trope, and presents nothing to explain otherwise.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38694 on: January 02, 2024, 09:30:52 PM »

Gay out at Harvard.

LOL!
LOL!

How do you explain that?
That your entire argument is a racist trope, and presents nothing to explain otherwise.
Just the opposite.
Harvard was the institute of racism. And exposed.
Or else Guy would still be President.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38695 on: January 02, 2024, 11:46:19 PM »

She is black and a female. To Joe two boxes checked. Anyhow she is gone duh. Ended up being a good new year. No courage, no integrity, a cheater of a scholar and a bigot.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #38696 on: January 03, 2024, 12:31:09 AM »

No courage, no integrity, a cheater of a scholar and a bigot.

Very accurate self description, Luee. Did you get yourself a mirror for the holidays?

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #38697 on: January 03, 2024, 08:19:58 AM »

goodbye Mayorkas , goodbye open borders.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #38698 on: January 03, 2024, 10:05:15 AM »

She is black and a female. To Joe two boxes checked. Anyhow she is gone duh. Ended up being a good new year. No courage, no integrity, a cheater of a scholar and a bigot.
Sadly, you are the one checking the black and woman boxes and like RedDick disregarding her very real accomplishments because of your belief that white men succeed because of merit while African Americans and women only succeed because they are given preferential treatment. You are never not a bigot when the opportunity arises.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #38699 on: January 03, 2024, 10:54:42 AM »

Sadly, you are the one checking the black and woman boxes and like RedDick disregarding her very real accomplishments because of your belief that white men succeed because of merit while African Americans and women only succeed because they are given preferential treatment. You are never not a bigot when the opportunity arises.

You just described yourself and your Omni -present schtick of distorting or outright lying about other poster opinions.
No less than the Atlantic Monthly, hardly a bastion of right wing thought, was on to the dishonesty of Gay.
The Claudine Gay resignation on Tuesday from the presidency of Harvard is a measure of accountability amid scandals on campus antisemitism and plagiarism. Her leadership had clearly become a drain on the Harvard reputation. The question is whether the Harvard Corporation that chose her and presided over this debacle will rebalance by installing an educator who is not afraid to challenge the dominant and censorious progressive factions at the school.

The Atlantic

« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 10:57:47 AM by Espnthree »
Pages: 1 ... 2578 2579 [2580] 2581 2582 ... 2742