Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 2734

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 504152 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19065 on: October 26, 2021, 03:45:13 PM »

Many fraternities and sororities do charity work, and they can do charity work to help to buy libraries and observatories for the Native American Indian reservations. The San Manuel Tribe of San Bernardino, and the Seminole Tribe in Florida, and other wealthy tribes, can work together with the fraternities and sororities to help the poor tribes.

Also, it has been proved that drinking coffee reduces suicide risk, people need to open coffee shops on all of the Native American Indian reservations.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19066 on: October 26, 2021, 03:49:16 PM »

We can learn a lot from the Greeks. And we need to keep the Greek life at our colleges.

I'm not sure what to do with this one.

Put Windex on it.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19067 on: October 26, 2021, 03:58:10 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2021/10/26/cawthorn-raising-more-boys-to-be-monsters/

He was raised a monster and does not want to be among the last. It will be great to disappoint him since he is a proud anti-American terrorist without shame or remorse.

SALON!!!
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #19068 on: October 26, 2021, 05:08:14 PM »

My point was how stupid Goldberg looks in trying to score  cheap political points (and vs law enforcement - no surprise)

So is she wrong then that vaccine mandates would save police lives?   Maybe her point is that police have heavy public contact,  face high transmission risk,  and should be vaccinated.    Geez,  what a crazy beeyotch!   

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19069 on: October 26, 2021, 05:09:24 PM »

I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Holly Martins

« Reply #19070 on: October 26, 2021, 05:10:57 PM »

Heh!

Holly Martins

« Reply #19071 on: October 26, 2021, 05:13:20 PM »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #19072 on: October 26, 2021, 05:13:56 PM »

On the issue of the crisis at the ports, along with running our ports 24 hours per day seven days per week, we can expand with our Mexican operations...

We can help Mexico by investing in Mexican ports, and shipping products into the USA from Mexico with Mexican truck drivers. And The Teamsters need to expand into Mexico.

My Grandmother opened Gold mines in Mexico, so I know that we can work well together with Mexico. And my neighbors are all Latino. Many of my neighbors drive trucks.

And we can send California oranges to Montana and stuff with Mexican truckers.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #19073 on: October 26, 2021, 05:26:10 PM »

We can help the poor people in Kentucky by sending them products from Mexico transported by Mexican truck drivers. We can send Mexican toilet paper to the people of Kentucky, and we can send them Mexican chili peppers, and Mexican tequila, and Mexican rolled oats for breakfast, people can put Mexican products onto otherwise empty store shelves, and the people of Kentucky can export products from Kentucky to Mexico, the poor people from Kentucky can sell Kentucky Bourbon to the Mexicans, etc. The people of Kentucky can develop exports to send to Latin America.

And as always we need libraries and schools.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #19074 on: October 26, 2021, 05:44:08 PM »

Senate Democrats this week are preparing to propose a new tax increase that would raise billions of dollars from a handful of the richest Americans, attempting to create perhaps the most narrowly focused tax policy in postwar history.

Fucksake, just raise the top bracket a couple points like you originally had planned.   Once Sinema gets the electroshock therapy she desperately needs,  and you toss Joe Mansion a couple lumps of coal,  all will be well.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #19075 on: October 26, 2021, 05:46:57 PM »

Senate Democrats this week are preparing to propose a new tax increase that would raise billions of dollars from a handful of the richest Americans, attempting to create perhaps the most narrowly focused tax policy in postwar history.

Fucksake, just raise the top bracket a couple points like you originally had planned.   Once Sinema gets the electroshock therapy she desperately needs,  and you toss Joe Mansion a couple lumps of coal,  all will be well.
Not sure about that.  "Red got a tax cut" is pretty much all I've got.  If that's taken away I'll have nothing to post.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19076 on: October 26, 2021, 05:52:16 PM »

We can send Mexican toilet paper to the people of Kentucky.

. . .

Salute,

Tony V.

It happened a year ago all over the country

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/09/17/toilet-paper-from-mexico-filling-gaps-on-u-s-shelves-during-pandemic-demand/
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Holly Martins

« Reply #19077 on: October 26, 2021, 06:31:03 PM »

If you look up Medicaid Expansion in an encyclopedia you are likely to just find a picture of a Gordian knot.   

Thats all I got.   

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #19078 on: October 26, 2021, 07:38:05 PM »

I have no doubt that Tony has done deep research into all aspects of his cutting edge economic development and social engineering ideas, but I wonder which,  if any, of Tony's far reaching and provocative suggestions, he has second thoughts on.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #19079 on: October 26, 2021, 07:41:20 PM »

"Often wrong, but never in doubt."
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 2734