Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 118813 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8445 on: May 03, 2024, 05:32:17 PM »

Bambu, sadly 3 surfers were killed in Mexico, 2 from Australia and their 1 friend from California. The bad guys were captured because they had a cell phone from one of the victims.

Of note on strengthening civilization, is that as we bring electricity and television to people's homes around the world then we need to broadcast re-runs of Dr Charles Stanley preaching, and re-runs of the Hour of Power with Robert Schuller, etc, and we need to find new preachers to put on television. And as people get radios then we need to broadcast good happy music on their radios, etc. In Latin America, in the Middle East, in India, in Africa, in China, etc, in Russia, etc, we need to broadcast Dr Charles Stanley, and Robert Schuller, and new living preachers, etc.

And we need to bring back the good happy surfer music in California, and I would produce Beach Blanket Bingo movies, etc. We need for California to be about fun and surfing and the beach and NOT about gangs and crime. Lots of money is being invested in California and we need to make it nice, and we have a new high speed train being built between Las Vegas and Southern California, lots of good things are going to happen.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 05:40:59 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: May 03, 2024, 07:09:26 PM »

For the refugee children from the Middle East, then the children need to be totally removed from war and violence, Kiwanis International can bring the children and their families to the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia, and they can work peaceful jobs in the forest industry, etc, and the radios can play peaceful happy music, and they can watch Hallmark Movies and the children can watch Disney cartoons, etc.

https://www.kiwanisvictoria.ca/projects/kiwanis-village

The children are innocent, and the children need to be removed from the conflict, and the forest of Canada is a good safe place for the children.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:10:59 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8447 on: May 03, 2024, 07:16:13 PM »

Bambu, sadly 3 surfers were killed in Mexico, 2 from Australia and their 1 friend from California. The bad guys were captured because they had a cell phone from one of the victims.

Yes Tony, it's been all over my news for days.
Some sort of drug cartel area they stumbled into while surfing.
Two very nice and new looking truck/ SUV they were driving.
Where in Mexico isn't a drug cartel area.
They obviously hadn't  been paying attention to what goes on in Mexico.
Their families are devastated.
I do wish people would consider their families before they go taking unnecessary risks with their lives.

Photos in my newspaper today..
Baja California area they were in.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:44:29 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: May 03, 2024, 07:45:04 PM »

Yes Tony, it's been all over my news for days.
Some sort of drug cartel area they stumbled into while surfing.
Two very nice and new looking truck/ SUV they were driving.
Where in Mexico isn't a drug cartel area.
They obviously hadn't  been paying attention to what goes on in Mexico.
Their families are devastated.
I do wish people would consider their families before they go taking unnecessary risks with their lives.

On the bright side, at least they captured the bad guys, and there will be justice.

Acapulco used to be nice, watch "Fun in Acapulco" starring Elvis Presley. And now Mexico is building high speed trains, and new airports, and new resorts, and they are investing in their ports, and they are expanding trade, etc. Lots of progress is happening in Mexico. I live 100 miles away from Mexico, here in Anaheim, and I went to Mexico as a teen with Youth For Christ, and I felt safe in Mexico, I was never scared, I saw extreme poverty though, the Catholic Church was doing good work in Mexico at the orphanages that I went to.

It is horrible that the surfers were murdered, but it is good that the bad guys were captured and there will be justice.

My Mother went to Mexico to buy land for a resort for a real estate company, and she had an armed body guard with her group, they had a licensed body guard who carried a gun. And back then the movie studios were all buying land in Mexico, they wanted to make movies and television shows in Mexico for Latin America. I think Bogota, Colombia, would be a good place for a movie and television studio too for Latin America.

If we can change how people think and feel, then we can change how they behave. Movies, television shows, music, poetry, etc, can all change how people think and feel and thus can change how people behave.

And we need to always have justice for all, the bad guys need to always be captured and punished.

There is a lot of beauty, and good Christian people, in Latin America, we cannot let a few bad apples give everyone a bad name. We need to nurture the beauty in Latin America, instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water. And lots of money is being invested in Mexico right now, and they are hard workers and money has power in Mexico. In 20 years Mexico will be great, and the people from Minnesota will want to retire to a cheap beach in Mexico where they can live in paradise on a low budget. School teachers from Minnesota will be able to retire to a nice beach in Mexico in 20 years and it will be nice.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564]