Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2018 2019 [2020] 2021 2022 ... 2732

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 503621 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #30285 on: August 04, 2022, 11:16:05 PM »

This "legislator" calling for biblical citizenship training in our schools needs to not be in Congress:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1554605488544911360
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30286 on: August 04, 2022, 11:34:23 PM »

Autograph

With the doodle! That is so fucking cool!
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30287 on: August 04, 2022, 11:37:20 PM »

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/pithinthewind/theyre-burning-books-in-tennessee/article_1f8c631e-850f-11ec-bc9f-dbd44d7e14d7.html

GOP. Nazis. Farenheit 451's government.

Hard to tell the difference any more in certain regards.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #30288 on: August 04, 2022, 11:44:29 PM »

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/pithinthewind/theyre-burning-books-in-tennessee/article_1f8c631e-850f-11ec-bc9f-dbd44d7e14d7.html

GOP. Nazis. Farenheit 451's government.

Hard to tell the difference any more in certain regards.

Cretins do what cretins do.

This "legislator" calling for biblical citizenship training in our schools needs to not be in Congress:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1554605488544911360

She will have to pack herself off to Hungary when her results are filed.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #30290 on: August 05, 2022, 01:51:23 AM »

Do you know the Plimpton animations?

http://youtu.be/_JGEWfAQoWw

https://youtu.be/mLTIIkj-_I8

Bill Plimpton
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 03:05:13 AM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #30291 on: August 05, 2022, 02:55:16 AM »

Trump Leaves RNC Ensnared In Criminal Probes Of His Coup Attempt

At least half a dozen RNC members could face prison time for their roles in the "fake elector" scheme that Trump pushed to illegally remain in office.

By
S.V. Date

http://www.huffpost.com/entry/rnc-trump-coup-attempt_n_62ec3fd1e4b0da5ec0f2fae4

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #30292 on: August 05, 2022, 03:52:15 AM »

Russia, if you are listening just will not go away,

http://www.emptywheel.net/2022/08/04/the-subject-of-robert-costellos-declination/

GOP dirty birds have made for themselves a truly filthy nest.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30294 on: August 05, 2022, 08:32:36 AM »

The first post primary ads in AZ are out, and Hobbs and Kelly are leaning hard into the abortion issue. Kelly has audio of Masters calling for a nationwide ban on abortion in all states. Because despite what proven liar, Comically Transparent Partisan Hack  and rolling ball of unintentional irony RedDickJimmEspn says here about the issue devolving to the state post Dobbs that is and has always been the plan of the anti abortion people. Not a state by state resolution of the issue based on the views of state citizens, but a national ban regardless of the views of.state.citizens.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30295 on: August 05, 2022, 09:17:13 AM »

Among the takeaways for black women in the Breonna Taylor case? Choose well when it comes to boyfriends. If she had, she'd likely be alive today.

Louisville detectives? Maybe follow the Constitution and that'll keep you out of jail, dummies.

Wow.

You just blamed a woman killed by police while sleeping in her home for her own murder.

The fact she had kicked her old boyfriend to the curb means nothing, right?

Nor the fact the KY AG literally threw the case from beginning to end.

No, I just said that she made a fatal choice when she got involved with an idiot who decided to shoot at the Louisville police. Which is a fact.

If you want to argue against facts, well, then have fun.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #30296 on: August 05, 2022, 09:18:03 AM »

Among the takeaways for black women in the Breonna Taylor case? Choose well when it comes to boyfriends. If she had, she'd likely be alive today.

Not my takeaway because I don't see what business it is of yours or society generally who someone chooses for a boyfriend.  Their life should not depend on that, if cops obey the law and act professionally to serve and protect the public.

Life is about making choices. She made a bad one. You just did, too.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Holly Martins

« Reply #30297 on: August 05, 2022, 09:32:46 AM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/v7vv8a/michigan-primaries-ryan-kelly-not-conceding

Be best!

We could trade him for Britney.  I'm sure he'd find the elections in Russia more legit and free of oddities.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #30298 on: August 05, 2022, 09:33:39 AM »

Alito's legacy? Today's hero, tomorrow's goat?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/08/04/ginsburg-last-laugh-alito-00049773

Good take!

Holly Martins

« Reply #30299 on: August 05, 2022, 09:39:14 AM »

The first post primary ads in AZ are out, and Hobbs and Kelly are leaning hard into the abortion issue. Kelly has audio of Masters calling for a nationwide ban on abortion in all states. Because despite what proven liar, Comically Transparent Partisan Hack  and rolling ball of unintentional irony RedDickJimmEspn says here about the issue devolving to the state post Dobbs that is and has always been the plan of the anti abortion people. Not a state by state resolution of the issue based on the views of state citizens, but a national ban regardless of the views of.state.citizens.

The goal has always been soft theocracy.  By soft I mean they probably won't be chopping off hands.  Funny how the Christians who feel most threatened are the ones least tuned into the teachings of Christ.
Pages: 1 ... 2018 2019 [2020] 2021 2022 ... 2732