Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121781 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5475 on: September 10, 2023, 08:34:45 PM »

So does Australia thank Liz or Charlie for banishing Scummo to the outer darkness?

Your-ilk leftist voters did it...foolishly.
Comparison is the thief of joy.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: September 10, 2023, 08:38:09 PM »

dailytelegraph dot com dot au
September 10 2023

If a conservative said various races and nationalities were destroying an entire city they'd be condemned, driven from public life. But it seems to be okay if you're the mayor of NYC, writes Tim Blair.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 08:49:44 PM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: September 10, 2023, 08:43:29 PM »

So does Australia thank Liz or Charlie for banishing Scummo to the outer darkness?

The wanker and his supporters were leading you to new levels of disorder, starvation, and devastation. It is good you got rid of his incompetent ass when you did, however you got it done.

If Scummo were still around you would be wholly owned by China already without ever a shot being fired, nuke or not. 
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: September 10, 2023, 08:45:54 PM »

Tim Blair article continued:

One of life's great delights is watching smug lefties run headfirst into reality.
We see a great deal of this in Australia.

Labor was forced to abandon its "welcome to boaties" policy a decade ago after thousands turned up without passports or other identification.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 08:50:11 PM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: September 10, 2023, 08:49:08 PM »

The wanker and his supporters were leading you to new levels of disorder, starvation, and devastation. It is good you got rid of his incompetent ass when you did, however you got it done.

If Scummo were still around you would be wholly owned by China already without ever a shot being fired, nuke or not.

Not so.
He was the 'creator' of the AUKUS pact ...nuke subs et al. [which the left wing of the Labor Party hate... AUKUS and the nuke subs].

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5480 on: September 10, 2023, 08:59:47 PM »

In 2021, when campaigning for mayoral office, [Eric] Adams luxuriated in New York's precious "sanctuary city" status and declared: "We should protect our immigrants. Period."

Of course it's very easy to hold that view when illegal immigrants are pouring across the southern border into Texas rather than into New York, some 3200km away.

So Texas delivered a load of illegals to caring, humanitarian New York. Adams, at first, was glad to meet them.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5481 on: September 10, 2023, 09:13:39 PM »

Finally, last week, Adams cracked. In full view of his city, his country, the world and the almighty, Adams became the living embodiment of an age-old truism:
a conservative is a leftist who's just been mugged.

"I'm gonna tell you something New Yorkers, never in my life have I had a problem that I didn't see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this," Adams raved at a town hall meeting on Wednesday night

"This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City."

"One time we were just getting Venezuela," Adams continued. "Now we're getting Ecuador, now we're getting Russian-speaking coming through Mexico, now we're getting Western Africa."

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: September 10, 2023, 09:23:03 PM »

Flatten and freeze-dry the monarch, hang it on a flagpole, call it "the flag"...would make no difference.

Do yourself a favor and shut up about something about which you know nothing.

If only you could follow your own dictum.

Thanks for reminding me of the rank hypocrisy of right-wing cancel culture.

Fortunately adults rule Brittannia.
And they love the Royalty... 

Not all of them, these days.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/young-british-people-want-ditch-monarchy-poll-suggests-2021-05-20/
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: September 10, 2023, 09:33:24 PM »

IMAGINE...

IMAGINE...

IMAGINE...

If a White[or any] Conservative mayor anywhere in America had said that!

Yes, like luee has been saying here for years...basically...that when it's a few, a trickle, there's not really a problem...but when the trickle becomes a flood.....everything gets overrun, swamped [my word].

Mayor Adams seems to be blaming Joe for the dilemma.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 09:35:48 PM by bambu. »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: September 10, 2023, 09:37:16 PM »

You are the one suggesting Cancel Culture.

And they love the Royalty...  [ quote]

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/young-british-people-want-ditch-monarchy-poll-suggests-2021-05-20/
Posting old news can be treacherous.
Especially in the interim when people take stock of what they have after a loss,
Britons not the least of them.
God Save The King!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 09:46:34 PM by Espnthree »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5485 on: September 10, 2023, 09:56:27 PM »

Flatten and freeze-dry the monarch, hang it on a flagpole, call it "the flag"...would make no difference.

And they love the Royalty... 

Maybe they think Britain would still be full of tourists, spending up big, paying for all the very generous welfare the said "young British people" receive.
Young people seem to think Western govts have money trees somehwere they just pick from every time they need a top up to the economy.

No Buckingham palace, no Monarchy and all that goes with, not much in Britain to attract tourists, seems to me.
Some old castles maybe.
No way I'd be touring there if there were no Monarchy.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: September 10, 2023, 10:14:43 PM »

I am happy that Australia has a good new policy with the Philippines. I love the Philippines, and I have watched them help the homeless of Southern California.

And China is great, do not worry about China. They just want peaceful trade and money, and they love Los Angeles, and San Francisco, and New York City. Plus there is a new China Town in Las Vegas that is growing quickly. And Tim Cook, and Bill Gates, and Paul Allen, and Steve Jobs, and all of those guys sent jobs to China. And California is doing $17 Billion in exports with China alone each year. We need peace, no one wants a blood bath. And the Roman Catholic church is growing quickly in China. Blessed are the peace-makers.

Also, Pope Francis is a good man of peace, we must cherish him while he is alive.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: September 10, 2023, 10:54:19 PM »

One of life's great delights is watching smug lefties run headfirst into reality.

Labor was forced to abandon its "welcome to boaties" policy a decade ago after thousands turned up without passports or other identification.

Aside from you, I do not know another sheep fed entirely on bullshit that has lived so long. Congratulations.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: September 10, 2023, 11:00:22 PM »

You are the one suggesting Cancel Culture.

And they love the Royalty...  [ quote]

Posting old news can be treacherous.
Especially in the interim when people take stock of what they have after a loss,
Britons not the least of them.
God Save The King!

If they still mine tin in Cornwall, they might have room down a mineshaft for you somewhere. You should check it out.

Also the language barrier should save you some of the beatings you inevitably receive in this country.

We have no further use for you here, Red. Be a good boy now and fuck off.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5489 on: September 11, 2023, 01:12:14 AM »

Aside from you, I do not know another sheep fed entirely on bullshit that has lived so long. Congratulations.

Tow back the boats, and they stop coming.
No degree from Harvard needed for this one either.

Seal the southern border, no more illegal immigrants.
Same deal.

No BS,    just a plain, simple, and orderly migration system.
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 577