Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3223 3224 [3225] 3226 3227 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1618864 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #48360 on: August 26, 2020, 03:22:36 AM »

Did not know what deep state meant until I read this.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/25/politics/rnc-mary-ann-mendoza-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theory/index.html

---QAnon's prevailing conspiracy theories -- none based in fact -- claim that dozens of Satan-worshipping politicians and A-list celebrities work in tandem with governments around the globe to engage in child sex abuse. The group also fosters and shares conspiracies about coronavirus and mass shootings -- none grounded in reality -- and believe there is a "deep state" effort to annihilate Trump.---

Dangerously delusional. Very Nazi-like.

That type of shit infects as many people as Covid-19. The flames of both are fanned by trumps and trumpists.

Tiffany gave a scathing condemnation of state of things but was universally dyslexic in her finger pointing.

Who did she pay to take her ethics classes for her at law school?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #48361 on: August 26, 2020, 04:11:19 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/25/politics/rnc-mary-ann-mendoza-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theory/index.html

---QAnon's prevailing conspiracy theories -- none based in fact -- claim that dozens of Satan-worshipping politicians and A-list celebrities work in tandem with governments around the globe to engage in child sex abuse. The group also fosters and shares conspiracies about coronavirus and mass shootings -- none grounded in reality -- and believe there is a "deep state" effort to annihilate Trump.---

That type of shit infects as many people as Covid-19.

Way, way more.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #48362 on: August 26, 2020, 04:23:21 AM »

Melania is rocking!
Rocking my tv tonite...basically calling for peace, love and harmony and a stop to all the rioting, arson, looting and assaults.
All that violence shown on my tv news before her speech.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 05:05:23 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #48363 on: August 26, 2020, 04:48:26 AM »

Pretty but dumb blond alien has waited and practiced four years since she openly plagiarized Mrs. BHO. Best speech writers money can buy this time. Acting lessons?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #48364 on: August 26, 2020, 06:22:42 AM »

Americans wanting the violence, arson, looting, assaults to end should vote for Trump.

Shown on my tv a young black woman harassing white people in a restaurant ...allegedly verbally abusing them for reparation money payment etc.
Report stated that white people are being stopped in the street by black people and reparation payment demanded.

A white woman was shown bailed up in a mall or somewhere else by protesters ...she sitting on bench seat, the mob of about a dozen male and females standing over her, shouting at her, no social distancing.
The mob giving a closed fist sign as well.
Protesters all white, not a black person in sight.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 06:37:08 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #48365 on: August 26, 2020, 06:26:53 AM »

Americans wanting the violence, arson, looting, assaults to end should vote for Trump.
That's because the current President has done nothing to end it.  Wait.....
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #48366 on: August 26, 2020, 06:50:19 AM »

At Least 103 New Coronavirus Cases in 8 States Linked to South Dakota Motorcycle Rally

Of course in a country genuinely trying to protect people's health and stop transmission, this would be cause for alarm.  The widespread nature makes it difficult to contact trace and this could be the beginning of a number of larger outbreaks.
But I'm surprised the toll hasn't been higher.  Though the numbers onyl going to grow, and it will be harder to trace to Sturgis the 2nd and 3rd and nth generation transmissions.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #48367 on: August 26, 2020, 07:41:21 AM »

Chinese Assistant Ambassador to bambuland not a happy camper.
The other day China went after Australia's wine exports.
First it was the barley, then the beef, now the wine.

Mr Wang his name is.
Not happy bambuland Treasurer Josh blocked China's bid to take over large milk and juice company...."not in Australia's national interest".
Good,  should be more of it.
Apparenty Mr Wang not happy about China's "investment" being rejected.
Great Wall pickup trucks being advertised on my tv tonite...maybe no one is buying them either.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #48368 on: August 26, 2020, 07:50:08 AM »

Just walked past my tv ... saw black people armed with baseball bats smashing up cars...probably not their own cars, my guess.

Black lives matter?
Obviously not those of the Black owners of the shops looted, damaged, and destroyed.
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #48369 on: August 26, 2020, 07:52:48 AM »

Just walked past my tv ... saw black people armed with baseball bats smashing up cars...probably not their own cars, my guess.

Black lives matter?
Obviously not those of the Black owners of the shops looted, damaged, and destroyed.
And wanting to end of that, "Americans...should vote for Trump."
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

barton

« Reply #48370 on: August 26, 2020, 09:21:40 AM »

At one point, the White House economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, referred to the ongoing pandemic using the past tense.

Haven't been watching the sideshow,  but sentences like that in my morning summary are pure gold.   Watching the GOP chew off its own feet.   

And Melania lamenting online bullying.   Mm.  Just going to let that one sit for a minute.   I love the smell of cognitive dissonance in the morning!   Someone (Banks?) said she delivered a great campaign speech for Biden.   Have to agree.   

And good to see that Yank watches basketball for the same reason I do,  to understand how dialectical materialism charts the evolving class struggle between proletariat and bourgeoisie, as we move to the end of history.   I sometimes wear my Hegel costume,  just to be ironic.

barton

« Reply #48371 on: August 26, 2020, 09:25:15 AM »

"I want to acknowledge the fact that since March, our lives have changed dramatically,” she said, before an audience seated, without regard for social distancing, in folding chairs, her husband in the front row applauding. Almost no one in attendance wore a mask. 
  -- Guardian,  this am

Perfection! 

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #48372 on: August 26, 2020, 10:03:24 AM »

Achtung, baby!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #48373 on: August 26, 2020, 10:05:38 AM »

Melania is rocking!
Rocking my tv tonite...basically calling for peace, love and harmony and a stop to all the rioting, arson, looting and assaults.
All that violence shown on my tv news before her speech.

Birther Barbie rocking the sharp one piece from the Fidel collection...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #48374 on: August 26, 2020, 10:28:55 AM »

You don't see how his presidency was part of what led to this and that Mr. "Law and Order" is a bigger lawbreaker than all the protesters combined.
Pages: 1 ... 3223 3224 [3225] 3226 3227 ... 4288