Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2722 2723 [2724] 2725 2726 ... 2739

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 505667 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40845 on: May 06, 2024, 06:12:42 PM »

Keep Palestinians out of US, says Luee, because they are all Hamas!

Luee gets sillier by the second.

Hey, objective comments on public message boards is not hate speech, or so luee tells us.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40846 on: May 06, 2024, 07:26:06 PM »

Actually Luee is correct based on Arab experiences.
Palestinian refugees are wanted no where
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 07:38:57 PM by jmmengel »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40847 on: May 06, 2024, 07:47:01 PM »

Interesting.

Biden Campaign to limit Biden interviews to brief encounters with people like Howard Stern, the View, I.e.
No major interviews.
Debates? Who knows?

What if RFK, JR proposes a debate with Trump?

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #40848 on: May 06, 2024, 11:10:59 PM »

Now Santa Joe wants Hamas here.

The Biden administration is considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S. as refugees, a move that would offer a permanent safe haven to some of those fleeing war-torn Gaza, according to internal federal government documents obtained by CBS News. Egypt does not want them ,Lebanon does not want them, Jordan as well. Almost guaranteed Civil war after a year.

For the refugee children from the Middle East, then the children need to be totally removed from war and violence, Kiwanis International can bring the children and their families to the Kiwanis Village in Victoria, British Columbia, and they can work peaceful jobs in the forest industry, etc, and the radios can play peaceful happy music, and they can watch Hallmark Movies and the children can watch Disney cartoons, etc.

https://www.kiwanisvictoria.ca/projects/kiwanis-village

The children are innocent, and the children need to be removed from the conflict, and the forest of Canada is a good safe place for the children.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40849 on: May 07, 2024, 12:03:37 AM »

Hey, objective comments on public message boards is not hate speech, or so luee tells us.

Luee seems to be nearly correct.
Change 'all' to 'many' and he'd be on the money, according to experts. Said experts on my tv say about 70% are Hamas.
That Muslim mother on the mini bus with others going to collect their sons held and being released by Israel in the hostage swap...looked into the camera and said; "our unborn children will be Hamas".
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 12:06:17 AM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40850 on: May 07, 2024, 12:29:29 AM »

Interesting.

Biden Campaign to limit Biden interviews to brief encounters with people like Howard Stern, the View, I.e.
No major interviews.
Debates? Who knows?

What if RFK, JR proposes a debate with Trump?

Everyone loves to watch midget wrestling. It should be a big draw.

They need to be used as more than doorstops.

I have to give him credit. He also hammers his dick flat with it them. All five editions. Got to watch my pronouns.

I knew things might get raucous here if I went away for a bit so I brought a couple of cups back with me so Luee and Red could pick up their teeth and crawl on home. I see I was right to do so. No need to thank me fellas.

Even red has acknowledged (about 16 posts ago, give or take) the driving role right wing Russian Nazi agitators and money play in escalating the anti Israel elements that show up to twist grass roots pro Palestinian political activity. It is nice to see him dusting off his 1968 playbook as it indicates he already understands that everything in his sides arsenal of more recent vintage has already failed.

As a citizen I feel the Constitution makes it imperative that people receiving income at root provided through federal programs be barred from using any of that income to support political or religious activities or institutions. It is the most common way that welfare queens are dragging this nation down. Those recipients can of course use other income they generate for those causes. This is after all under the constitution a free country.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 12:31:23 AM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40851 on: May 07, 2024, 12:50:59 AM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/06/trump-hush-money-trial-paper-trail-checks-00156408

Republicans need to find a VP who can clearly be top of the ticket, someone who can muster juice and separate from trump both within the party and on the national level. I cannot see how this would cause any jealousy or sniping or infighting from the trump camp since republicans all are well known for having their shit together.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40852 on: May 07, 2024, 07:16:15 AM »

Luee seems to be nearly correct.
You would think so. I have noted bigots are like dead people in The Sixth Sense. But they recognize each other.
Change 'all' to 'many' and he'd be on the money, according to experts. Said experts on my tv say about 70% are Hamas.
That Muslim mother on the mini bus with others going to collect their sons held and being released by Israel in the hostage swap...looked into the camera and said; "our unborn children will be Hamas".
Israel has gone out of its way in the last 7 months to make sure of that.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40855 on: May 07, 2024, 08:14:09 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/05/07/cannons-secret-right-wing-getaway-why-didnt-we-know-about-this/

Cannon's non recusal has stunk right from the gitgo.

Could someone on the Right whine about judicial activists and just once mean it?
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40856 on: May 07, 2024, 08:35:25 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2024/05/07/cannons-secret-right-wing-getaway-why-didnt-we-know-about-this/

Cannon's non recusal has stunk right from the gitgo.

Could someone on the Right whine about judicial activists and just once mean it?

Word.

Richard P. Feynman

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40857 on: May 08, 2024, 05:06:57 PM »

GOP to introduce bill in House sentencing Campus Agitators to 6 months community service in Gaza!

Should be passed by acclamation. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40858 on: May 08, 2024, 05:33:05 PM »

GOP to introduce bill in House sentencing Campus Agitators to 6 months community service in Gaza!

Should be passed by acclamation. 

Quality performative bullshit from the midget wrestling society. I am sure it floats your boat.

Adults meanwhile are halting arms shipments.

Funny old world

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40859 on: May 08, 2024, 05:37:07 PM »

You cannot seriously question Willis without first removing Cannon. 11th Court, get on it.

Everyone in the world needs to push that court immediate and continuously till they get it done

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2722 2723 [2724] 2725 2726 ... 2739