Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2511 2512 [2513] 2514 2515 ... 2754

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 521976 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37680 on: November 10, 2023, 03:44:02 PM »

Fringe pubs got stuck on unpopular abortion issue. Has and will cost them.
It is not the fringe. It is who they are.
Well, no.
GOP on abortion and marijuana supported MOREgovernment regulation and less personal freedom.
Voters did not agree.

The GOP stands for more government regulation, less personal freedom, senseless cruelty and endless corruption.

That is your identity and your brand.

Read your party platform, fucktard.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37681 on: November 10, 2023, 03:53:41 PM »

I forgot to mention that republicans stand for murdering mothers and abandoning babies to starve.

Republicans are, how did Niki Haley put it? Oh yes, republicans are scumbags.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37682 on: November 10, 2023, 06:34:44 PM »

There seems to be  more diversity of thought among repubs this election? Dems are all open borders, amnesty, doles to aliens, pro-choice, anti-veteran, pro-arab funding chasing out Jewish supporters. Repubs have trump and dissidents with varying views.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37683 on: November 10, 2023, 06:58:21 PM »

Well, no.
GOP on abortion and marijuana supported MOREgovernment regulation and less personal freedom.
Voters did not agree.

I see what you did there.
Why sleep at home when you can sleep in Congress?

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37684 on: November 10, 2023, 07:08:17 PM »

Well, no.
Voters did not agree.

Point out the obvious?

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37685 on: November 10, 2023, 09:38:07 PM »

There seems to be  more diversity of thought among repubs this election? Dems are all open borders, amnesty, doles to aliens, pro-choice, anti-veteran, pro-arab funding chasing out Jewish supporters. Repubs have trump and dissidents with varying views.

Glad you are a hateful, stupid cretin

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #37686 on: November 10, 2023, 09:40:40 PM »

Well, no.
Voters did not agree.

Point out the obvious?

Ohio Republicans:

The people have spoken. Fuck them!

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4304861-ohio-gop-lawmakers-call-block-new-abortion-amendment/

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37687 on: November 10, 2023, 09:42:59 PM »

Crack runs deep in Tampa. As deep as fenty or meth? No one has so far made it back with a credible report

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37689 on: November 10, 2023, 09:56:53 PM »

Though I can say I see a Haley Christie ticket emerging in May or June, when the dust settles over the incarcerated remains of donald. Do not know that I would put money on their ultimate success.

Which one sucks Peter Thiel peter for the money?

Your guess is as good as mine

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37690 on: November 10, 2023, 11:19:39 PM »

We are the party of nothing. At best, we believe our conservative and populist principles are good only for saying No to wacky Democrat elitism and motivating our base. But as far as leading the entire country, we bow our heads apologetically: Republicans are the party of the past and have nothing to say about today.

Alex Castellanos is a Republican consultant and co-founder of Purple Strategies.

He is correct and it is good news that the word is getting around.

Keep marching
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 11:22:04 PM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37692 on: November 11, 2023, 01:00:18 AM »

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37693 on: November 11, 2023, 07:44:19 AM »

Brilliant,  can you make your case without personal slurs and insults? Discuss the issues? Duh! I was democratic leaning most of my life but am deeply troubled by the direction taken recently am I wrong? Where did all these Hamas supporters come from, southern border? No more hamas is a big win for human kind?  Anyone still celebrating veteran's day?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37694 on: November 11, 2023, 08:52:10 AM »

Brilliant,  can you make your case without personal slurs and insults? Discuss the issues? Duh! I was democratic leaning most of my life but am deeply troubled by the direction taken recently am I wrong? Where did all these Hamas supporters come from, southern border? No more hamas is a big win for human kind?  Anyone still celebrating veteran's day?
The delusion you are suffering under, Luee, is your seeming belief that you are actually "discussing" these issues. "Dems are all open borders, amnesty, doles to aliens, pro-choice, anti-veteran, pro-arab funding chasing out Jewish supporters" isn't "discussion", it's hyperbole, hot-takes and polemics.  Why you expect anybody to respond in a rational way to your nonsense is foolish.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 2511 2512 [2513] 2514 2515 ... 2754