Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2512 2513 [2514] 2515 2516 ... 2727

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502275 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37695 on: November 11, 2023, 09:20:58 AM »

This is a message board. Most responders are looking to express themselves on important issues. To a few this is a place to trash talk and trade insults. Do you have a degree in delusionary talk? Why do you have a need to insult posters based on pseudo-science.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37696 on: November 11, 2023, 09:32:55 AM »

I'll say it again.  Your posts aren't discussion.  They're tantrums, polemics, and displays of paranoia.  That you feel that me pointing that out is a display of "pseudo-science" is your problem.  But at least you have an answer as to why people won't "discuss" things with you.

And if you feel like you're not getting the intellectual level of discourse you want here, why do you waste your time?

But thank you for your service.  Happy?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 09:44:09 AM by Yankguy1 »
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37697 on: November 11, 2023, 11:53:35 AM »

Because this is a message board. I respect the form and format. Why must you insist on insulting people instead of sticking to issues. Your opinions are just a higher form of trash talk. Why dont you leave and start your own message board. You can be rude and crude by yourself. I have been posting here from its NY Times days.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37698 on: November 11, 2023, 11:56:08 AM »

As have I. I get what I need here. You apparently do not. You should satisfy your needs elsewhere.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37699 on: November 11, 2023, 12:09:49 PM »

Put me on ignore, you can have only people who agree with your perverted views. Its called freedom of speech, commie.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administ
« Reply #37700 on: November 11, 2023, 12:20:37 PM »

Commie!!!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37701 on: November 11, 2023, 12:26:56 PM »

Democrats are pro-choice and pro-national defense. Republicans are holding up appointments and promotions across the military and they are blocking funding to our allies in Ukraine and Israel to weaken our alliances and support our adversaries around the world. No one actually supports open borders. The only diversity of opinion in the republican party is over how many American children to starve, how many books to ban and burn, how many ways to torture women, and how to divide America so the republicans can break more institutions and funnel money they steal from the people to their richest funders. Republicans all agree it is wonderful to see more and more Americans gunned down in the streets which is why they are united in their perverse and murderous misinterpretation of the second amendment.

It is a good thing Luee posts his fictitious impression of the American political scene and the positions of the parties if he allows himself to be corrected by those who direct him to better and more accurate information. Since he kicks, screams, repeats and soils himself rather than be dragged into fact based reality, the best result of his posts are that it will show his progression when he fully snaps and goes on a shooting spree based on the lies he cultivates and spreads.

You are setting up a nice post-mortem for yourself here, Luee. It would be better if you just wised up
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37702 on: November 11, 2023, 12:36:48 PM »

http://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/11/10/mike-johnson-rewrite-constitution-00126157

Theocratic fucktards want to run the country like the houses in which they rape their children. It is no wonder the Russians support the republicans they yearn to live under the same system of lies and atrocities
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 12:39:42 PM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37703 on: November 11, 2023, 12:57:34 PM »

There seems to be  more diversity of thought among repubs this election? Dems are all open borders, amnesty, doles to aliens, pro-choice, anti-veteran, pro-arab funding chasing out Jewish supporters. Repubs have trump and dissidents with varying views.

Glad you are a hateful, stupid cretin

Brilliant,  can you make your case without personal slurs and insults? Discuss the issues? Duh! I was democratic leaning most of my life but am deeply troubled by the direction taken recently am I wrong? Where did all these Hamas supporters come from, southern border? No more hamas is a big win for human kind?  Anyone still celebrating veteran's day?
The delusion you are suffering under, Luee, is your seeming belief that you are actually "discussing" these issues. "Dems are all open borders, amnesty, doles to aliens, pro-choice, anti-veteran, pro-arab funding chasing out Jewish supporters" isn't "discussion", it's hyperbole, hot-takes and polemics.  Why you expect anybody to respond in a rational way to your nonsense is foolish.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37704 on: November 11, 2023, 01:26:44 PM »

Woke, commie, assclown, whatever, automatically rejects any opposing viewpoint. Polemics, tantrums, yada, yada. Joe Biden forever?

Just watching Trump hearings Ivanka is a beauty, stunning in black. Lower interest rates?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37705 on: November 11, 2023, 01:58:58 PM »

Ivanka looks like a psychotic vampire. It is a family trait. Those tired of life and yearning to be sucked dry sometimes find that attractive.

Interest rates were kept low during the trump misrule as the only policy lever available to slow the the idiotic republican dismantling of the economy. It did not stop trump from ballooning our debt while destroying our wealth and our jobs. Gun manufacturing, sales, and murders were all up under trump.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37706 on: November 11, 2023, 03:09:16 PM »

Moody has dropped credit rating on US debt, first time since 1917. What border crisis says Joe.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 03:20:23 PM by luee »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37707 on: November 11, 2023, 03:53:46 PM »

Moody has dropped credit rating on US debt, first time since 1917. What border crisis says Joe.

Indeed.
The time has come.
The day is here...the day of reckoning ...when the current lifestyle is no longer affordable.
It was always going to happen....one day the national credit card was going to max out.

Only one way out of the 'mess'...spending must be less.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37708 on: November 11, 2023, 05:03:31 PM »

That you think the US credit rating has something to do with immigration rather than the looming Repo induced government shut down is just one more piece of evidence of your racism.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37709 on: November 11, 2023, 05:07:01 PM »

I just realized you are that guy from the brain damage warning signs poster.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2512 2513 [2514] 2515 2516 ... 2727