Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 568

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119605 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6570 on: November 24, 2023, 11:26:20 AM »

At least Bambu has taken a pause in ranting about the plight of an imaginary white race.

When America is taken over by people of non-White European Appearance , and America turns into the homelands of such people...your descendants will likely wish White-majority America would return.

The hatred of White heterosexual Christian males in the world today is so massive that I would never venture beyond the shores of my homeland.
On behalf of the whole world beyond the shores of your homeland, please do that.
"Banged up abroad" is not how I wish my life to come to an end.

English White male David Chell set foot in Asia.
He, totally innocent, ended up on death row being taunted every day with a noose by prison guards.
A nurse, and ex-military, he was able to survive the horrid prison for 12 months until his appeal.
At appeal, a miracle happened, the court for some reason went against the evidence of its own customs officers at Penang airport, Malaysia, and acquitted him.
He was extremely lucky.
I must be close to having used up all my miracles, so I'm staying in my island paradise forevermore.
Live here, die here, happy to the end...terrorists free, hopefully.
The mobs marching in London, Texas, Paris, NY etc recently reinforced my resolve.
Aussies would be much better off not trying to smuggle drugs into countries when going on vacation.

They certainly would.

David Chell, from England, age 50+, said that two customs officials produced two bags of heroin from under a cushion in an interview room, and said they found it in his underwear.
Standard perp excuse.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #6571 on: November 24, 2023, 01:29:48 PM »

At least Bambu has taken a pause in ranting about the plight of an imaginary white race.

Imaginary indeed.  I learned that I am part Inuit.  Somewhat mystifying until I learned that one of my grandparents was part Sami (the actual name of Laplander), and the Sami descended from Inuits who migrated into Scandinavia from the east.  I think the genes expressed more in my papa, who used to cause concern to my mom by venturing outside in twenty degree weather (F.) in an unlined windbreaker.  I couldn't pull that off for very long.  Anyway, your next Eskimo Pie, it's on me.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: November 24, 2023, 02:17:46 PM »

Imaginary indeed.  I learned that I am part Inuit.  Somewhat mystifying until I learned that one of my grandparents was part Sami (the actual name of Laplander), and the Sami descended from Inuits who migrated into Scandinavia from the east.  I think the genes expressed more in my papa, who used to cause concern to my mom by venturing outside in twenty degree weather (F.) in an unlined windbreaker.  I couldn't pull that off for very long.  Anyway, your next Eskimo Pie, it's on me.

Yum. Hope I get a chance to take you up on that
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6573 on: November 24, 2023, 02:47:12 PM »

When America is taken over by people of non-White European Appearance , and America turns into the homelands of such people...your descendants will likely wish White-majority America would return.

The hatred of White heterosexual Christian males in the world today is so massive that I would never venture beyond the shores of my homeland.
On behalf of the whole world beyond the shores of your homeland, please do that.

He, totally innocent, ended up on death row being taunted every day with a noose by prison guards.
A nurse, and ex-military, he was able to survive the horrid prison for 12 months until his appeal.
At appeal, a miracle happened, the court for some reason went against the evidence of its own customs officers at Penang airport, Malaysia, and acquitted him.
He was extremely lucky.
I must be close to having used up all my miracles, so I'm staying in my island paradise forevermore.
The mobs marching in London, Texas, Paris, NY etc recently reinforced my resolve.
Aussies would be much better off not trying to smuggle drugs into countries when going on vacation.

They certainly would.

David Chell, from England, age 50+, said that two customs officials produced two bags of heroin from under a cushion in an interview room, and said they found it in his underwear.
Standard perp excuse.

His words most likely true.
No way Malaysia would have acquitted him otherwise.
There was a page missing out of the customs journal...and other things.
Questions would've been asked, and answers supplied, in the country.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #6574 on: November 24, 2023, 04:22:24 PM »

He was extremely lucky.

You know you are talking about me, right?

Your homeland is America and therefore you are not *relative*.

Dude, your description includes me and mine.

It is inevitable that America will become a multiracial, multicultural society that will include White people who just will not be the dominant caste.

The idea of America is to move toward a more perfect Union as it says in the US Constitution

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

Where does that say we must have a majority White nation? I remember being taught in school how Americas was great Melting Pot because  of immigration and now the folks whose previous generations sought salvation on these shores want to raise the drawbridge when this economy cannot move smoothly without the immigrants whose work grease the wheels of commerce.

Fuck White Supremacy and Fuck You.

You, too luee.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6575 on: November 24, 2023, 05:20:57 PM »

Which non-White majority country would you like to move to, as 'average Joe'?
Africa anywhere?
Mexico?
South America anywhere?
Middle East anywhere?
Asia anywhere?

Your Constitution is only basically a piece of paper, which can easily be torn up by those who replace White-majority Christian America.

Black Africa, would you like to live there?
If I were you I'd be praying it's not the ayatollahs who take over, which it will likely be.
The global Islamic caliphate marches on, takng over "multicultural", secular western countries at express pace.
Britain as one example.
France another.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 05:26:31 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6576 on: November 24, 2023, 05:35:23 PM »

Not White Supremacy, ...White Majority, like now.

...or before the Ayatollahs, taken over by others:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hispanic-leaders-speak-out/

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die ... Through love of having children, we are going to take over.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6577 on: November 24, 2023, 05:39:07 PM »

THE U.S. VS MEXICO:

On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum.
The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country.
They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down.
As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match.
The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6578 on: November 24, 2023, 06:51:20 PM »

So, it looks like Biden has a few ideas to keep the Arabs peaceful, he is offering the Arabs a pipeline from Saudi Arabia to Europe, and a new train, from what I could understand from Biden's mumbling.

Also, Israel told the fleeing Palestinians not to return after they leave, so those Palestinians are going to end up as Essential Labor for Saudi Arabia, including in Abu Dhabi and in Dubai, and they have other stuff going on, the Saudis can create plenty of jobs for the Palestinians to do.

And we need to invest more money into the Peace Corps.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6579 on: November 24, 2023, 07:09:27 PM »

Costa Rica is nice.

And things will get better in Latin America with some hard work and intelligence.

And in the USA we need to all be equal as guaranteed by our Equal Opportunity Act of 1964, and our Fair Housing Act of 1968.

Louis Farrakhan tried to start a race war in the Antelope Valley and Frank Visco had a private talk with Farrakhan and then Farrakhan left town peacefully without a word and never returned.

Meanwhile, we need more security for our schools, etc, and we need to stop the race riots on the high school campuses, and we need to teach the youth about the benefits of diversity during times of peace so that guys like Farrakhan cannot start race wars. We need to neutralize guys like Farrakhan now during times of peace so that they cannot start race wars.

Of note too, people need to stop rioting and burning here in California over bullshit that some asshole cop does in Minnesota. Go riot at Oprah Winfrey's house, she has more power than my poor neighborhood does, there is no reason for people to bring the riot to my town. The riots can start a race war faster than anything, like that Kyle guy who went out and started shooting rioters. Do not riot in Anaheim for shit that happened in Minnesota, we do not control the asshole cops in Minnesota.

Peace.

Blesses are the peacemakers.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6580 on: November 24, 2023, 07:14:38 PM »

I have an extended family member who is a dean at a college in Belize, and he loves it there.

That is what Latin America needs is teachers and educators, and schools, and libraries, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #6581 on: November 24, 2023, 07:40:06 PM »

Bambu, I was pulled out of line at the airport while waiting to board a plane in Zurich, Switzerland, and they took me in a room and strip searched me, they made me get completely naked, I felt violated. I will never go to Zurich again. There was no reason for them to strip search me. Next time when I fly to Italy I will take a direct flight, and when I go to Cannes I can switch planes in Paris.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6582 on: November 24, 2023, 09:22:36 PM »

Bambu, I was pulled out of line at the airport while waiting to board a plane in Zurich, Switzerland, and they took me in a room and strip searched me, they made me get completely naked, I felt violated. I will never go to Zurich again. There was no reason for them to strip search me. Next time when I fly to Italy I will take a direct flight, and when I go to Cannes I can switch planes in Paris.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yes, another reason I'll never be leaving home shores again.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #6583 on: November 25, 2023, 06:35:03 AM »

Africa anywhere?
Mexico?
South America anywhere?
Middle East anywhere?
Asia anywhere?

Your Constitution is only basically a piece of paper, which can easily be torn up by those who replace White-majority Christian America.

If I were you I'd be praying it's not the ayatollahs who take over, which it will likely be.
The global Islamic caliphate marches on, takng over "multicultural", secular western countries at express pace.
Britain as one example.
France another.

That piece of paper is in danger of being torn up Trump and his MAGA cult.
This is MY country,
My family has been in this country before it was a country.
Black labor built this country for free.
White Evangelical Christian Nationals are just the Bible thumping version of Ayatollahs

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6584 on: November 25, 2023, 07:07:31 AM »

Africa anywhere?
Mexico?
South America anywhere?
Middle East anywhere?
Asia anywhere?

Britain as one example.
France another.
So to be clear: you think the ability to govern wisely is a race based genetic trait?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 568