Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2726 2727 [2728]

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502569 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #40905 on: May 10, 2024, 08:21:11 AM »

We can always count on you to be wrong about Australia and everywhere else.

It didn't work for Chamberlain/Britain with Hitler, and it won't work for Albo/Australia and Xi.
Calls are growing louder for Xi's visit next month to be cancelled.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40906 on: May 10, 2024, 10:16:02 AM »

Erin Molan...daughter of all around good guy General Jim Molan (deceased). It was a very sad day when General Jim passed away.

Sky News:

Erin Molan: Albo's China dodge an insult to our defence personnel.

Watching the Australian government handle China's latest potentially lethal and completely unprovoked attack on our troops, it's no wonder the ADF cannot recruit personnel, writes Erin Molan.

#####

Exactly.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 10:21:32 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40907 on: May 10, 2024, 10:56:38 AM »

Great Joe patter, Larry! (made me think of that comedian who was Obama's Anger Translator)

When a nation pisses on the articles of the Geneva Convention to the degree Israel has, they deserve whatever pariah status they get.  I don't want another penny of my taxes to go towards pulverizing children en masse.  Especially by cowards several thousand feet up, bombing people they never have to see.  You wanna kill civilians, then do it with your fingernails up close and personal.  See how that goes.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #40908 on: May 10, 2024, 11:00:36 AM »

(made me think of that comedian who was Obama's Anger Translator)

Anger Translator= Keegan Michael Key.  Mental block.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40909 on: May 10, 2024, 11:37:54 AM »

Great Joe patter, Larry! (made me think of that comedian who was Obama's Anger Translator)

When a nation pisses on the articles of the Geneva Convention to the degree Israel has, they deserve whatever pariah status they get.  I don't want another penny of my taxes to go towards pulverizing children en masse.  Especially by cowards several thousand feet up, bombing people they never have to see.  You wanna kill civilians, then do it with your fingernails up close and personal.  See how that goes.
Howcome Obama pioneered drones,then?

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40910 on: May 10, 2024, 11:54:09 AM »

Drones took out specific targets with what the Bush administration termed Collateral damage whereas Bibi pulverizes entire refugee camps with indiscriminate carpet bombing.
Take your whataboutism and deep throat it.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40911 on: May 10, 2024, 12:44:15 PM »

Drones took out specific targets with what the Bush administration termed Collateral damage
Obama made Bush look like a minor leaguer in drone use and lied about civilian casualties.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40912 on: May 10, 2024, 12:53:18 PM »

That type of thing happens when republicans lie to everyone including themselves then go invade the wrong country.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #40913 on: May 10, 2024, 02:44:56 PM »

msn:

Putin re-hires hardline professor who suggested nuking Europe

Vladimir Putin has re-hired a former adviser who previously called for Russia to carry out a preemptive nuclear strike against Europe to 'test NATO 's resolve'. Professor Sergei Karaganov (pictured), a political scientist who has been hired by the Kremlin to study how to 'deter the West', said in the past that such an attack on Europe would be the best way of saving the world from a full-blown war.

#####

lol.

Best way to get yourself nuked right back, more like it.
Go woke, go broke.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40914 on: May 10, 2024, 03:19:25 PM »

Drones took out specific targets with what the Bush administration termed Collateral damage
Obama made Bush look like a minor leaguer in drone use and lied about civilian casualties.

Bruh

Bush ignored intel on 9/11 and then launched two wars for fun and profit. Drone strikes pale in comparison to the invasion of Afghanistan and letting OBL escape through Tora Bora and then invading Iraq under false pretenses (WMD) then declaring mission accomplished after dismantling Iraqi civil society.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #40915 on: May 10, 2024, 03:20:03 PM »

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #40916 on: May 10, 2024, 08:56:23 PM »

President Trump withheld Congressionally appropriated aid to Ukraine unless they granted him a political favor.

It's the definition of quid pro quo.
This is no joke
Trump continues to put his own personal, political interests ahead of the national interest. He must be impeached

Joe Biden

LOL

Is there a bigger piece of hypocritical slime than Biden?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40917 on: Today at 01:10:10 AM »

You are hypocritical slime but I doubt you are a very big piece. A trifling speck better fits your profile.

Lets start with everyone but the excellent incumbent who is running for President with the exception of Cornell West and build out the list from there. Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Alito, Thomas all qualify as bigger pieces of hypocritical slime as do senators Johnson, Graham, Cruz, and that terrible bald thing from Florida who loves ripping off grandma. Leonard Leo, Greg Abbott, Ken Paxton and Ron DeSantis are all great big pieces of hypocritical slime as is Hannity and Waters as is Steve dont drop the soap Bannon.

You are now off to a good start on your slimy slimer list. Once again glad I could help.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2726 2727 [2728]