Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121962 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #5130 on: August 17, 2023, 09:42:33 PM »

Bambu, your traveling Gypsies will want 7-Eleven Convenience Stores, with Wine, Beer, Cigarettes, Coffee, Frozen Burritos, and with Nachos, etc.

Link...

https://www.7-eleven.com/products/hot-foods/nachos

Also, you will want McDonald's, and Carl's Jr, and In N Out, and Jack in the Box, etc. And Shakey's Pizza, and Pizza Hut, and Naugles Tacos, and Tito's Tacos, and Oki Dog, etc, etc, etc. El Polo Loco is good Chicken, and Kentucky Fried Chicken. Tell Caroline Kennedy that Australia wants all of the good stuff. You need a Ron Jon Surf Shop from Florida, Australia needs all of the best stuff.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: August 18, 2023, 12:02:08 AM »

Bambu, your traveling Gypsies will want 7-Eleven Convenience Stores, with Wine, Beer, Cigarettes, Coffee, Frozen Burritos, and with Nachos, etc.

Link...

https://www.7-eleven.com/products/hot-foods/nachos

Also, you will want McDonald's, and Carl's Jr, and In N Out, and Jack in the Box, etc. And Shakey's Pizza, and Pizza Hut, and Naugles Tacos, and Tito's Tacos, and Oki Dog, etc, etc, etc. El Polo Loco is good Chicken, and Kentucky Fried Chicken. Tell Caroline Kennedy that Australia wants all of the good stuff. You need a Ron Jon Surf Shop from Florida, Australia needs all of the best stuff.

Salute,

Tony V.

We have most of the big American fast food outlets and drive thrus already, have had for decades.
Doesn't seem to be much home-cooking going on anymore.
Long lines at the drive thrus from 6am ...some 24 hrs.

There are also 7- elevens everywhere, as gas stations-convenience stores.
Comparison is the thief of joy.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: August 18, 2023, 04:45:54 AM »

You will not have to worry about China since we have already colonized you. Not a moment too late as you are clearly in need of both civilization and culture.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5133 on: August 18, 2023, 10:45:18 PM »

Kiwanis International can work together with Paint Companies and with Home Building Supply Stores, etc, to organize the beautification of our ghettos here in the USA, and Katie Hobbs and Arizona can send fresh Winter Vegetables to our ghettos, etc. And Dolly Parton can send books to our ghettos.

A secret for painting housing is to use Boat Paint, my friend used Boat Boat to paint custom houses. Marine and Boat Paint can be used to paint our ghettos bright cheerful colors. And they can have cobblestones, etc. and fountains, and plants, and trees, etc.

We need to have beautification projects in our ghettos, they can use Marine Paint and they can paint our ghettos bright cheerful colors, and they can have libraries, and coffee shops, etc, and it can be nice like in Amsterdam. And Governor Katie Hobbs can make sure that our ghettos have lots of fresh winter vegetables, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: August 18, 2023, 10:53:39 PM »

Welcome to Thereisenstadt!!!
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: August 18, 2023, 11:07:31 PM »

God knew that we needed water, and that it was getting so bad that people were ready to start fighting over water, but then God sent lots of water, and we have dams in Arizona where they are growing plentiful Winter Vegetables for New York, Chicago, Detroit, Cincinnati, because of plentiful rain then there are people who will turn that rain water into food to feed to our poor ghettos, etc. ( And as we send food for our ghettos, we also need to give them paint jobs and beautification projects, and libraries, and coffee shops, etc. We can send a ray of blessing to the ghettos as we send them Winter Vegetables. )

That rain will all be turned into food by good people and America can enjoy the blessings of dams built long ago.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: August 19, 2023, 12:11:10 AM »

Kiwanis International can work together with Paint Companies and with Home Building Supply Stores, etc, to organize the beautification of our ghettos here in the USA, and Katie Hobbs and Arizona can send fresh Winter Vegetables to our ghettos, etc. And Dolly Parton can send books to our ghettos.

A secret for painting housing is to use Boat Paint, my friend used Boat Boat to paint custom houses. Marine and Boat Paint can be used to paint our ghettos bright cheerful colors. And they can have cobblestones, etc. and fountains, and plants, and trees, etc.

We need to have beautification projects in our ghettos, they can use Marine Paint and they can paint our ghettos bright cheerful colors, and they can have libraries, and coffee shops, etc, and it can be nice like in Amsterdam. And Governor Katie Hobbs can make sure that our ghettos have lots of fresh winter vegetables, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

The whole of the West needs a good coat of paint...over sealer, and undercoat...it sure is looking old, tired, rundown, drab.
Some bright colours might make it look alive.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: August 19, 2023, 12:42:41 AM »

News?
You have a cute baby daughter, she grows into a lovely 18 yr old young woman, she graduates high school, then you drive innocent her off to college.
You drop her off in her accommodation, shed some tears, then leave.
5 minutes after you're gone, her roommate 'drags' her off to a frat party.

When you make it home, probably best to set up an altar, and pray regularly.
It's your only hope.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 12:48:18 AM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: August 19, 2023, 01:36:27 AM »

Salute,

Tony V.

The whole of the West needs a good coat of paint...over sealer, and undercoat...it sure is looking old, tired, rundown, drab.

You are not the West, Bambu. What you see in the mirror applies to you. We are fine. We will destroy conservatism and live to fight another day.

You, you do not look so good. Lie down for awhile. Let the West get on with things. It all goes over your head anyway. Trying to think only makes you break out in that rash.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: August 19, 2023, 02:37:09 PM »

Salute,

Tony V.

You are not the West, Bambu. What you see in the mirror applies to you. We are fine. We will destroy conservatism and live to fight another day.

You, you do not look so good. Lie down for awhile. Let the West get on with things. It all goes over your head anyway. Trying to think only makes you break out in that rash.

I drive thru America often, via the internet...it's actually better than doing it for real..I don't have to keep my eyes on the road.
As beautiful as the scenery in America is, more than a few places could do with a coat of paint.
It's the same outside of America too.
Tony's idea is a good one.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 03:30:10 PM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: August 19, 2023, 03:24:13 PM »

It is hard in America right now, that is why all of the workers are on strike. And thank God we have Labor Unions, and Labor Laws, etc.

We have come a long way in America from the Pullman Railroad Strike of 1894 and Eugene V. Debs, back when the Pullman company owned the stores and the housing and the workers worked for nothing and gave all of their money back to the Pullman company stores, etc.

And we had child labor, and slavery, and other bad things. We have come a long way.

I support the workers, and the workers need to be paid fair and they need to be treated well. We have come a long way, and it will get better because we have learned over the years and we know how to make things better.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: August 19, 2023, 05:21:41 PM »

It is hard in America right now, that is why all of the workers are on strike. And thank God we have Labor Unions, and Labor Laws, etc.

We have come a long way in America from the Pullman Railroad Strike of 1894 and Eugene V. Debs, back when the Pullman company owned the stores and the housing and the workers worked for nothing and gave all of their money back to the Pullman company stores, etc.

And we had child labor, and slavery, and other bad things. We have come a long way.

I support the workers, and the workers need to be paid fair and they need to be treated well. We have come a long way, and it will get better because we have learned over the years and we know how to make things better.

Salute,

Tony V.

What

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: August 19, 2023, 06:34:08 PM »

Seems to always have been hard in America, an extremely hard "dog eat dog" existence for average Joe / below average Joe.
Maybe why the crime rate is so high.
Memphis being the most dangerous city in America.

My assessment from afar is that it was not as hard in the 50's, 60s and 70s.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: August 19, 2023, 08:09:43 PM »

It was harder, but you got beat more for speaking out so less was reported or recorded of the struggles.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: August 19, 2023, 08:27:57 PM »

Seems to always have been hard in America, an extremely hard "dog eat dog" existence for average Joe / below average Joe.
Maybe why the crime rate is so high.
Memphis being the most dangerous city in America.

My assessment from afar is that it was not as hard in the 50's, 60s and 70s.

I went through Memphis on a Greyhound Bus, and we went through Nashville, and Chattanooga, etc, it was great. I liked Memphis, it was one of my favorite cities in the USA, I ate Big Macs at a McDonald's in Memphis while traveling through on the Greyhound Bus. The people in Memphis were very nice, and the women were beautiful and they had that Southern Charm. The Big Macs were great, and the people were nice. Also, Memphis is in the Book "The Firm" by John Grisham, which is a great book, the book is way better than the movie.

I like Memphis, it is one of my favorite cities. I like Saint Augustine in Florida, and I like Cocoa Beach in Florida, and I like Las Vegas, Nevada, and I like Palm Springs, California, and I like Malibu, California, etc. The USA has some great cities. Carson City, Nevada, is nice, we have a lot of nice areas.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 577