Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1592 1593 [1594] 1595 1596 ... 1849

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 935432 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #23895 on: June 19, 2022, 03:18:33 PM »

Hoping Davis and Branham go top 10.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #23896 on: June 19, 2022, 04:11:32 PM »

https://dailyknicks.com/2022/06/18/3-teams-knicks-make-trade-2022-nba-draft/

I kind of like PF-SF Bochan and Duke center Williams.  Think my first choice, Dotson, is long gone at #11. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23897 on: June 19, 2022, 04:42:18 PM »

Do you mean Dyson Daniels, the high end perimeter appliance prospect with hitherto unseen fluid dynamic profile?

If you think of the vacuum and fan brand the name is easier to remember.

Likely Sochan gone as well. I cannot see two centers in the top ten, so Williams should be there unless a team likes him better than Duran from Memphis.

I am good with Daniels, Sochan, Eason, and Jalen Williams out of Santa Clara who may wind up as our or someone elses primary ball handler in the half court and long term starting PG.

I also wonder if Keegan Murray slides due to the abundance of shinier objects.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #23898 on: June 19, 2022, 05:23:51 PM »

Do you mean Dyson Daniels, the high end perimeter appliance prospect with hitherto unseen fluid dynamic profile?

If you think of the vacuum and fan brand the name is easier to remember.

Likely Sochan gone as well. I cannot see two centers in the top ten, so Williams should be there unless a team likes him better than Duran from Memphis.

I am good with Daniels, Sochan, Eason, and Jalen Williams out of Santa Clara who may wind up as our or someone elses primary ball handler in the half court and long term starting PG.

I also wonder if Keegan Murray slides due to the abundance of shinier objects.

Thanks

Duran would be worth a long look as well.

I suspect the Knicks are bailing on Mitchell

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23899 on: June 20, 2022, 08:44:19 AM »

Mitch bailing on us.

Listen to the uncle, who feels MR has been mistreated

Robinson makes the second, then third rounds of playoffs before NY does.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23900 on: June 20, 2022, 01:31:25 PM »

If Mitch goes, I would see if Mo Bamba wants his bag and locker. I might even ask Mo first.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #23901 on: June 20, 2022, 02:27:54 PM »

If Mitch goes, I would see if Mo Bamba wants his bag and locker. I might even ask Mo first.

I like MO

Not the rim protector Mitch is,  but great size and wingspan, and has elevated his jump shot.

chipstern

• View Profile
Kyrie?
« Reply #23902 on: June 20, 2022, 02:29:08 PM »

Dear God...

No
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 06:18:50 PM by chipstern »

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: Kyrie?
« Reply #23903 on: June 20, 2022, 07:04:35 PM »

Dear God...

No

Chip, you are alarming me. Is this based on any rumor, comments, facts... or just plain speculation?

I understand very well why the Nyets would love to dump him on some suckers. By why, o why, would the Knicks bite?
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

chipstern

• View Profile
Carlos
« Reply #23904 on: June 20, 2022, 07:42:34 PM »

Dear God...

No

Chip, you are alarming me. Is this based on any rumor, comments, facts... or just plain speculation?

I understand very well why the Nyets would love to dump him on some suckers. By why, o why, would the Knicks bite?

This moving of tectonic plates is based in part on reports that the Nyets and Irving have not come to an understanding about an extension, and that Kyrie has not picked up his option. 

If he opted out, Kyrie would be an unrestricted free agent and the Nyets would be utterly fucked. 

My regard for his level of command knows no bounds, as his game is simply out of Earth Orbit. 

Alas, so is his ego and self regard. 

He bailed on LeBron and a dynasty in Cleveland, much as Durant did with Golden State. 

He wanted to be a Celtic and Ainge gave up a King's Ransom to bring him on board. 

Went to the EC Finals in his first season, losing, ironically, to LeBron's Cavs in 7 games.   

Kyrie left after his second season, having sworn fealty to Boston, bailing on yet another top tier contender. 

And like a fine piece of China, he is subject to breakage. 

In ELEVEN SEASONS, the 30 year old Irving has played: 51, 59, 71, 75, 53, 72, 60, 67, 20, 54 and 29 games respectively. 

Obviously last season's second least career tally of 29 games was a matter of bailing on his team. 

Peter Vescey used to mock Joe Barry Carroll by referring to him as Joe Barely Cares. 

Kyrie?  With apologies an earlier Irving, who set the hearts and minds of New Yorkers ablaze, WASHINGTON IRVING. 

Icahabod Pain & The Heedless Whoresman. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 07:59:15 PM by chipstern »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23905 on: June 20, 2022, 09:06:28 PM »

Based on Chip being on crack.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #23906 on: June 20, 2022, 09:10:04 PM »

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/267439/Kyrie-Irving-Nets-Impasse-In-Contract-Talks-Could-Lead-To-Trade

The Nets and Irving not being locked in on a new deal opens the door for the All Star guard to leave Brooklyn. Teams like the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks have all kept tabs on Irving's situation.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Kyrie Diva Irving
« Reply #23907 on: June 20, 2022, 09:38:41 PM »

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/267439/Kyrie-Irving-Nets-Impasse-In-Contract-Talks-Could-Lead-To-Trade

The Nets and Irving not being locked in on a new deal opens the door for the All Star guard to leave Brooklyn. Teams like the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks have all kept tabs on Irving's situation.

Now I am really ALARMED. As eloquently put by the forum sage:

Dear God...

No

"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23908 on: June 21, 2022, 01:34:00 AM »

I like MO

Not the rim protector Mitch is,  but great size and wingspan, and has elevated his jump shot.

Orlando had him out contesting threes, which he excelled at, not just hanging back in drop coverage. He still managed 1.7 blocks to 1.8 for Mitch in the same 25 minutes. Mo got 6 d-boards to 4 for Mitch while Mitch doubled the offensive boards 4 to 2. Mo moves to space to take and make threes which he does respectably now where Mitch was more often around the basket. They are both seasoned. Mitch is tougher. Mo has more game.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23909 on: June 21, 2022, 01:38:30 AM »

Whenever a player and team are at impasse, the camp of the player uses the NY rumor mill for leverage with a little Knicks smoke. It is as old as the modern NBA and definitely spans the entire Dolan era.

I am not so worried about Kyrie to whom I say a gigantic fuck no.

We have still got to get rid of Kemba for Clydes sake.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1592 1593 [1594] 1595 1596 ... 1849