Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1517 1518 [1519] 1520 1521 ... 2723

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 501095 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #22770 on: January 03, 2022, 07:34:38 PM »

He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22771 on: January 03, 2022, 07:50:21 PM »

Marco Rubio is banging the drum on China again, and I told him that China is not like the USSR was with Colombia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and in Cuba. China wants peace and they want to make money, they want peace and they want trade. And the USA is their most important market, the Chinese want to do trade with the USA. And we control our ports, as we demonstrated to the British when we threw their tea in the ocean. If you are not our friend, then we do not want anything from you, and we control our ports. If you want to do trade, then we set the rules on our ports, just the same as a woman with sex, she controls her private parts, and we control our ports.

And we need to teach Latin America how to control their ports and how to put tariffs on imports, Mexico and the others in Latin America can put tariffs on imports from China and they can use the money for schools, and for hospitals, and for orphanages, etc.

Anyhow, I had a roommate in Malibu who was the daughter of a general in China, and she loves the USA and she loves Malibu. The Chinese are not evil and destructive, they are civilized people and she loved living like an American in Malibu.

If we have any problems, then we control our ports, and we can show them a different version of Lysistrata trade style, we control trade the same way that a woman controls sex.

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins

« Reply #22772 on: January 03, 2022, 08:01:02 PM »

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-03816-5#citeas

This explains so much:
People Who Fall for Pseudoscience Use Less Evidence to Reach Conclusions

I am shocked, sir! 

Holly Martins

« Reply #22773 on: January 03, 2022, 08:02:42 PM »

The science that says the most vital part of sustaining life is a healthy economy and America has the best in the world.

Glad he finally woke up.

It is sometimes known as Situation Awareness... something conservatives have no concept except in terms of disruption

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #22774 on: January 03, 2022, 08:17:42 PM »

Very true Bambu, the women in Anaheim are beautiful. You can put them in a magazine naked, and use the money to invest in ports in Mexico, then use the money from the ports to help the homeless...

put them

use the money

Hey, women are just commodities, right?  So yeah let's use their bodies! 

Maybe you should run some of your ideas past some real women.  Jerk.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22775 on: January 03, 2022, 08:44:59 PM »

I do not see women as being my enemy, or my competitor, but rather I see men and women as being on the same team, and together we raise families, etc. I cannot have a baby without a woman, and she cannot have a baby without me, we are a perfect team created by God. It is perfect.

I love women, and many models would gladly pose nude to help the orphans in Mexico if given the opportunity to help the kids.

And I respected Hugh Hefner, we almost made a movie together, he almost put up the money to make a movie that I wrote. And yes, my movie will have naked women in it too.

The great artists have always painted pictures of naked women, and carved statues of naked women, and taken photos of naked women, and filmmakers have always loved filming naked women. As soon as film was invented the Lumiere Brothers in France were putting naked women on film.

I respect women, and I want a wife to be my teammate and partner. And I have nothing but respect for the female models and actresses. You cannot make my movie that I wrote without women, the main star is the woman.

Salute,

Tony V.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22776 on: January 03, 2022, 08:45:48 PM »

This explains so much:

Ah. 
Fauci admits pseudoscience and you agree.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22777 on: January 03, 2022, 08:51:41 PM »

News Item

AOC spends New Years in Florida. Dining and drinking with boyfriend.
Partying(maskless).

If I had a dollar for every lockdown politician who decided to escape to Florida over the last two years, I would  be a pretty doggone wealthy man, let me tell you, Florida Governor  DeSantis joked. I mean, congresspeople, mayors, governors, I mean you name it.

The last laugh is always the loudest.

No Republicans. You can not fucker her...

Though they damn sure dream about it, pervy little critters that they are.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #22778 on: January 03, 2022, 08:54:20 PM »

This explains so much:

Ah. 
Fauci admits pseudoscience and you agree.

Red was valedictorian at his school for thickish kids who wernt never gon read too good.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22779 on: January 04, 2022, 09:52:53 AM »

I think what happened to me was ugly, Li told The Post, but more importantly, we have to remember Black and Brown Americans get assaulted or worse just for existing. I can take the heat of an anonymous phone call if it exposes racism and hate. But I now see that call as a gift because I have seen the good in people in a way that I have never seen before. It inspires me to be better and to learn more as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2022/01/03/asian-journalist-racist-voicemail/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #22780 on: January 04, 2022, 11:40:38 AM »

Good for her.  Yeah, I don't imagine that viewer would have reacted negatively if my mom had been the anchor and said, "I ate stew.  That's what a lot of Irish people do."

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #22781 on: January 04, 2022, 02:01:17 PM »

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-the-republican-party-isnt-concerned-with-popularity/

The GOP is and will remain a terrible and useless piece of shit.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22782 on: January 04, 2022, 02:36:53 PM »

We're number 1!

In this case, we're number 1 in Dollars Spent per Extra Year of Life.

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #22783 on: January 04, 2022, 02:44:19 PM »

Very true Bambu, the women in Anaheim are beautiful. You can put them in a magazine naked, and use the money to invest in ports in Mexico, then use the money from the ports to help the homeless...

put them

use the money

Hey, women are just commodities, right?  So yeah let's use their bodies! 

Maybe you should run some of your ideas past some real women.  Jerk.

Real women would likely support the right of women to choose whether or not they'd like to appear naked in the magazine, for free or for fee....to help the homeless.
Faces could be disguised.
The magazine could be called..."Naked Female Beauty"...and of course a "Naked Male Beauty" one, equal rights.
Full frontal nudity.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 02:56:11 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 1517 1518 [1519] 1520 1521 ... 2723