Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1521 1522 [1523] 1524 1525 ... 2723

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 501051 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #22830 on: January 05, 2022, 11:13:06 PM »

On the issue of nursing homes, times have changed, now people relax by the pool and eat strawberries and drink champagne and ride horses on the beach without any cares in the world, the whole retirement experience has changed.

Here is what it is like now, the seniors are living in Laguna, without a care in the world.

https://www.leisureworld.com/laguna-woods

The seniors are at Leisure World and at other great places instead of being in hospitals and in nursing homes.

And we can bring in the nurses from the Philippines, and from Mexico, and whoever else wants to work at Leisure World, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22831 on: January 05, 2022, 11:32:42 PM »

Two weeks before becoming president, Joe Biden watched the January 6 attack on television from his home in Delawate, horrified as the unspeakable images of the insurrection unfolded ::and aghast at the sitting President's unwillingness to condemn it.

-per CNN

So what dod this powerful man do?  Who did he call?  Seems like it was a 3 am situation to me - no?

-

What a foolish ghoul you are.

He was a former public official from the group being attacked.

What is it your fevered brain thinks he {i]could or should[/i] have done?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22832 on: January 05, 2022, 11:33:48 PM »

Biden is trying to lower the price of meat and poultry in the USA, and my advice is to support the little guys in Nevada, and in other states, and give business loans and training to people who want to go to Nevada and be a rancher. They can raise pork for San Francisco, etc, in Nevada. And business loans and training needs to be given to people who want to raise chickens and produce eggs, etc. It is all about supply and demand, if you want to bring down the price then you increase the supply by bringing in new ranchers and by expanding existing ranchers and by supporting our little ranches in Nevada, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

TonyV,  since you brought up this supply & demand theory:  In 1975 , the US population was 215 Million and US hospitals had over 1.5 M beds.  In 2020, US pop. over 330M, the number of beds
shrank to 900K.  How do you explain that?  Are Americans so healthy the demand for beds has
Dwindled?  Please explain how this works again!

The Philippines will save us.

You make Kid and Ward seem rational, sometimes.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22833 on: January 06, 2022, 02:39:37 AM »

Two weeks before becoming president, Joe Biden watched the January 6 attack on television from his home in Delawate, horrified as the unspeakable images of the insurrection unfolded ::and aghast at the sitting President's unwillingness to condemn it.

-per CNN

So what dod this powerful man do?  Who did he call?  Seems like it was a 3 am situation to me - no?

-

You may get to be considered an American again one day, but you will at least have to chop your own hand off first as an initial act of contrition. As it stands you are not worth the daily bag of shit it takes to feed you.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22834 on: January 06, 2022, 10:29:18 AM »

-per CNN

-

I guess he could have called the sitting president....
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22835 on: January 06, 2022, 10:39:28 AM »

Why didn't the intelligence get to the Capitol police officers?

Why weren't there enough Capitol police officers?

Why didn't the National Guard come?  Were they told to stay back?

All questions still not answered a year later

- Dana Perino

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22836 on: January 06, 2022, 10:50:31 AM »

- Dana Perino

Bigger question...

Why did all those white people go buck wild and try to overturn a free and fair election in order to overthrow our national government?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22837 on: January 06, 2022, 11:04:53 AM »

-per CNN

-

This is surely your cloudiest post in recent memory.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22838 on: January 06, 2022, 11:32:03 AM »

- Dana Perino

Dana Perino is mistaken in part. Some of those questions have been answered.

Have you read none of the reporting?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22839 on: January 06, 2022, 11:32:43 AM »

-per CNN

-

This is surely your cloudiest post in recent memory.

Your brain is cloudy.

Look at you giving support to a dead TERRORIST who literally got herself shot.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22840 on: January 06, 2022, 11:35:18 AM »

Have to laugh at kiid's Ashley [sic] Babbitt memorial, given his take on the Daunte Wrights of the world. Comply or die, black people! Pity about the white girl.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22841 on: January 06, 2022, 12:39:00 PM »

Begs the question, why didn't more of the officers simply open fire?

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #22842 on: January 06, 2022, 01:23:25 PM »

Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22843 on: January 06, 2022, 01:24:24 PM »

Begs the question, why didn't more of the officers simply open fire?

Ask Officer Fanone...

Lyndon Johnson

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #22844 on: January 06, 2022, 01:25:42 PM »

The Philippines will save us!
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!
Pages: 1 ... 1521 1522 [1523] 1524 1525 ... 2723