Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2503 2504 [2505] 2506 2507 ... 2727

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502272 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37560 on: November 03, 2023, 06:32:43 PM »

'Sometimes in wars, horrible things have to be done to others [and their civilians] who started the wars, to prevent the others who started the wars from doing horrible things to you [and your civilians]'  -  bambu.

The bombing of Dresden.
The firebombing of Tokyo.
The nuking of Hiroshima.
The nuking of Nagasaki.
The bombing of Iraq.
Go woke, go broke.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37561 on: November 03, 2023, 07:13:54 PM »

How does open immigration or whatever you call the giveaway to aliens help the blacks? Just further marginalizes them and other American citizens. More unfair  competition for housing and jobs.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37562 on: November 03, 2023, 07:20:55 PM »

How does open immigration or whatever you call the giveaway to aliens help the blacks? Just further marginalizes them and other American citizens. More unfair  competition for housing and jobs.
There is no giveaway to aliens, moron.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37563 on: November 03, 2023, 07:41:36 PM »

A Muslim immigrant and Minnesota Republican congressional candidate joined "Fox & Friends" to call out far-left Democrats for their failure to stand with Israel against Hamas terrorists.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/muslim-immigrant-running-unseat-ilhan-omar-speaks-israel-like

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37564 on: November 03, 2023, 07:45:38 PM »

A Muslim immigrant and Minnesota Republican congressional candidate joined "Fox & Friends" to call out far-left Democrats for their failure to stand with Israel against Hamas terrorists.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/muslim-immigrant-running-unseat-ilhan-omar-speaks-israel-like
Man bites dog. Details on Faux News.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37565 on: November 03, 2023, 07:49:04 PM »

Indeed.
Not only in America is it happening today.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37566 on: November 03, 2023, 07:56:30 PM »

Indeed.
Scapegoating immigrants for unrelated societal problems? Yeah, pretty common. Haters hate.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37567 on: November 03, 2023, 07:58:40 PM »

There is no giveaway to aliens, moron.
There is assclown. Shelter, food, education, guaranteed in NYC. Citizens can go sleep in the streets.

about $182 billion per year
The overall cost of illegal immigration, before accounting for the taxes paid by illegal immigrants, is about $182 billion per year. Illegal immigrants' tax payments only cover around 17.2% of the expenses that they impose on American taxpayers, resulting in a net cost of $150.7 billion annually.Jul 27, 2023

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37569 on: November 03, 2023, 08:46:44 PM »

News Item

The terrorist attack that took place in Israel at the hands of the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas has led to a consensus as Americans rally for a stronger southern border, a recent survey from the Senate Opportunity Fund found.

The survey asked respondents if they agreed or disagreed with the following statement:
Terrorist attacks in Israel show just how important it is that we strengthen our border to deter foreign adversaries from entering our country.

Overall, over three quarters of likely voters, 77 percent, agree. Of those, 49 percent  strongly agree and 28 percent somewhat agree. Just 14 percent disagree with the statement.

Notably, there appears to be a consensus across political ideologies, as 56 percent of liberals, 77 percent of moderates, and 90 percent of conservatives agree the terrorist attacks in Israel show how important it is to strengthen the U.S. southern border.

But, but the dems say the border is closed!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37570 on: November 03, 2023, 09:32:33 PM »

Indeed.
Scapegoating immigrants for unrelated societal problems? Yeah, pretty common. Haters hate.

The problems are related to the immigrants...in your case, whether legal or illegal..
Where are they all going to live?   can they afford to buy homes/apartments? If they can, and do buy up all the housing, where are the locals going to live, on the streets in tents? Some can probably live with their parents, but not all.
So, Americans are made homeless by immigrants taking all the available housing.

Then there are the jobs.
"Cheap labour immigrants" is a thing.  Who's going to hire American workers when they can get immigrant workers much cheaper?
Sheriff Joe proved that when he did all those raids.
Unfortunately he messed up and no one else picked up his baton.

Then there is the transport.
Where are the immigrants going to travel?
On the roads that are already 'carparks'.
On the trains that are already packed.

The there are the hospitals and medical centres/doctors.
They're already bursting at the seams, last thing needed is mass migration.
Ditto schools.

It's the same *all* over the world...the Left just cannot say "NO", mean it, and do something to enforce "NO".
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 09:37:46 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37571 on: November 03, 2023, 09:55:42 PM »

News Item

The terrorist attack that took place in Israel at the hands of the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas has led to a consensus as Americans rally for a stronger southern border, a recent survey from the Senate Opportunity Fund found.
Res ipsa loquitor
The survey asked respondents if they agreed or disagreed with the following statement:
Terrorist attacks in Israel show just how important it is that we strengthen our border to deter foreign adversaries from entering our country.

Overall, over three quarters of likely voters, 77 percent, agree. Of those, 49 percent  strongly agree and 28 percent somewhat agree. Just 14 percent disagree with the statement.

Notably, there appears to be a consensus across political ideologies, as 56 percent of liberals, 77 percent of moderates, and 90 percent of conservatives agree the terrorist attacks in Israel show how important it is to strengthen the U.S. southern border.[/i]
Just the Southern one? Not the one with 3000 unguarded miles? Wonder why.

No, it is not open. There can be no.such thing as a closed border.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37572 on: November 03, 2023, 10:14:35 PM »

As Israel discovered when the paragliders came in. 

If I were a foreign adversary I'd definitely pick Canada for my border sneak.

I remember a trip to ND many years ago where I visited an organic farm with a friend who was trying to start one of his own down in Nebraska.  We were out in a field with the owner and he gestured casually towards the section line about a hundred yards away and said, that's Canada over there.  I asked if we could just walk into Canada and he shrugged.  So we did.  For several years after, we'd joke about our trip to Canada and the lack of paperwork, how friendly the chipmunks were, etc.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37573 on: November 03, 2023, 10:39:49 PM »

News Item

Res ipsa loquitor

Notably, there appears to be a consensus across political ideologies, as 56 percent of liberals, 77 percent of moderates, and 90 percent of conservatives agree the terrorist attacks in Israel show how important it is to strengthen the U.S. southern border.[/i]
Just the Southern one? Not the one with 3000 unguarded miles? Wonder why.
Lol!

No, it is not open. There can be no.such thing as a closed border.
Say goodnight, Gracie.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37574 on: November 03, 2023, 11:03:14 PM »

As Israel discovered when the paragliders came in. 

If I were a foreign adversary I'd definitely pick Canada for my border sneak.

Really?  What is your strategy for first enticing wetbacks and Arabs to migrate to Canada?

Somehow I do not think you are on the MENSA recruitment list.
Pages: 1 ... 2503 2504 [2505] 2506 2507 ... 2727